Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both, tell us about law, which she did. She went into the modules and how she was able to utilise this to go ahead with a masters. What made you leave it all behind for influencing. Then accusations of lies, which she didn't take at all well. I'm not going to bother proving myself etc buh bye.
She was told to defend herself on tattle but she says the friends are not friends and they're just jealous liars. She knows the truth and her friends and family know the truth.
Every commenter was against her even the person who mentioned tattle had ill intentions.
Oh she's going on holiday to Croatia so I guess gtt paid well until they saw the quality of her work.

Oh and tattle has nothing to do with her poor mental health, good to know there's a little awareness. She can hardly come out and say the influencing is unhealthy as I'm sure those around her are on her case daily.
Oh my, what a night🙈 Thanks for the recap.

No way, a holiday to Croatia, wasn’t it just last week she was saying she had depleted her savings to 600e…someone must be paying her well if she’s now in a position to head off into the sun😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You missed it, she was getting questions about the degrees and she said I'm not getting into this and ended it. She also got questions on boyfriends and people said she was catfished and she got sooooool maaaaddd. Some wise guy asked her to do a live with her mam. tit loads more irrelevant info about her degrees. It was brutal.

Painful. I'm hoping there's an intervention today in ballyphehane and jobs ie is being fired up on some ancient pc.
I forgot someone asked her to do a live with her mam, i'm living for that 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I forgot someone asked her to do a live with her mam, i'm living for that 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Never gonna happen, I think JoJo has to pretend everything is honky dory and she's down the house imparting her wisdom to her adoring public.
Why that Tam one hasn't spoken up is another matter.

Reactions: 2
Im done, unfollowed both her accounts, her whispers, shouts, creepy smile, greasy hair… the list goes on… I just can’t do it any more. The live last night tipped me over the edge!!! She’s bloody awful and someone needs to tell her she’s not an influencer & whoever is telling her she’s good at it needs to be shot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was 2 people on the live in particular kept asking questions about UCD claimed to have graduated same year as Joanne!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More recycled content from months ago. Tell me is she still a fashion influencer who spreads the message of positivity or what? I still hear her talking about positivity but the tone is negative.
If she goes live tonight she's beyond help.

If anyone happens to see her love island live please take pointers I've been blocked for been nice 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes there is. It’s based on your credits. My undergraduate was a BA with economics major and geography minor.
She wouldn’t have been able to do History and Politics Majors, in addition to a minor in law, wouldn’t it be two subjects only, majority of credits for one and then the second subject would be the minor?

Reactions: 2
She wouldn’t have been able to do History and Politics Majors, in addition to a minor in law, wouldn’t it be two subjects only, majority of credits for one and then the second subject would be the minor?
In UCC you did 40 credits for your major and 20 fir your minor. I think in arts you could do some kind of joint thing 30 and 30 but i could be wrong on that bit

In UCC you did 40 credits for your major and 20 fir your minor. I think in arts you could do some kind of joint thing 30 and 30 but i could be wrong on that bit
Right okay, didn’t know that, definitely thought the whole Major/Minor was an American thing.

Whatever about being able to major and minor with two subjects, I’m still not convinced she could have done 3 subjects for an arts degree.

Yeah you could split your credits accordingly. It’s possible ucd have a similar approach. History and politics is a BA course in UCD. It’s possible that taking another module such as law as a minor was offered.

Just wanted to point out in my first comment that majors and minors are very much a thing in the Irish university system

"I'm 30, I know I don't look it". Ya JoJo you don't. You look about 40 🤣🤣🤣 She is such a crayture.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right okay, didn’t know that, definitely thought the whole Major/Minor was an American thing.

Whatever about being able to major and minor with two subjects, I’m still not convinced she could have done 3 subjects for an arts degree.
History and politics is offered as an independent BA course so it’s possible law is offered as a minor module

God her live 🙈 her ambition in life is to run a fast fashion website. Her ‘fans’ jumped on her like flies on tit, and she basically ignored that she ever said that and then she said she wants to run a SUSTAINABLE brand. Not one person even pulled her on it after she did a total 360. They are brainwashed to duck. She also said she orders clothes and if she doesn’t like them or they don’t fit, she bins them. Fuckin weapon she is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.