Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t watch anymore I’m gonna cry 😭 sooooooo boring!! My young children are having a more interesting conversation up in bed tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhhhhhh she just chucked a wobbler I'm sick I was enjoying her sweat ffs

Reactions: 6
Wow that was quite a temper she flashed at the end. I knew it was in there but I’m still so surprised she showed it as obvious as that online I can picture her stomping down the stairs now slamming the doors and throwing a right hissy fit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, keeping the original account for monetary reasons but also won't ever be posting on it again.
Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skitting at her β€˜losing’ ALL her collabs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ those companies must be fuming 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
After she "got her degree" in UCD she went door to door sales, then health insurance, cue *long pause while she fudges over her timeline and erases the next company she worked with* so what happened in Clearstream? Must be some scandal there as i heard she was crowing about how much money she was supposedly making there

Reactions: 4
Thats bound to be the end of the lives, right? Right?
Why does she keep doing this to herself, her parents and friends need to get a fecking clue.
The way she ended that tonight was terrifying, awful to see.

Reactions: 5
Wondering if under FOI request you get confirmation of whether someone graduated from a certain institute or not?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.