Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats bound to be the end of the lives, right? Right?
Why does she keep doing this to herself, her parents and friends need to get a fecking clue.
The way she ended that tonight was terrifying, awful to see.
I think she will continue them because she does want to engage about love island. She just cant handle or control it once it strays away from love island and is asked questions about herself.

She didnt give me much of a buy in as a follwer, or target audience, if she considers herself an influencer and then states on a live that she hasnt any plans for tomorrow and doesnt get up to much these days.

Her strop at the end was mild compared to what i have witnessed and many staff in abtran, many former friends have witnessed

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's not a new reel, its an old reel. She's so lazy. Does she think we're all as thick as her. I dont care what anyone says, she's definately on the spectrum.
That's what I mean. It's the same one with different music on it. She's not well 😂

Reactions: 1
What is this ones story does she work from home aswel as this influencing craic or is that her main source of income? I’m interested in her work situation well just nosey really tbh! Surely she can’t be bringing in enough money to be full time Instagram lady jumping around and 2 steppin’ in random outfits while being filmed by her Mom 🤨 I was literally just typing it out to ask her tonight when she stormed off 🤯

Someone needs to email ucd and ask if you can get a minor in law!
you can’t.. there is no such thing. Also we are not in the US.. there is no such thing as majoring or minoring in something

What happened at the end of the live? I’m blocked. I saw the comments and Darby in particular.. but what did she do/say to end the live? Dying of curiosity

Reactions: 1
you can’t.. there is no such thing. Also we are not in the US.. there is no such thing as majoring or minoring in something

What happened at the end of the live? I’m blocked. I saw the comments and Darby in particular.. but what did she do/say to end the live? Dying of curiosity
Literally nothing. Darby said she was lying about her degrees, and she said she wasn't. Then Darby said show us and she said she didn't have to put up with this and thanked everyone and went off live

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Summary of Sunday nights Train wreck live.
Seems like the handful of viewers knew the score.
Someone brought up tattle, she categorically denies all the real life accounts. These people are liars and jealous of her success.
Lots of uncomfortable shifting in her seat, looking away from the camera, loosing her train of thought with ehmm ehmmm ehmmmmmmmmm.
Sunny salads, she is eating them to stay slim sorry sorry healthy. She totally meant healthy.
For the 500th time she did not apply to go on love island and she never will. She’s too old apparently.
She's keeping the original account because she needs to monetise it, 🤷‍♀️ yeah I haven't a clue either, however she will not post from it again. Big sulky lip about collabs, those rotten brands are only interested in numbers. She has to start all over again, but she has projects coming up.
Bots again, fecking bots, definitely bots.
She ended the live abruptly when someone challenged her about degrees, she made a few quips about believing what you want, she doesn't need to prove it, that puzzled look she gives the camera whilst whispering no and shaking her head.
Then said I'm not getting into this goodbye and clicked off.

Reactions: 9
So she claims to have gone to college and got an arts degree in politics and history, law was her first year subject she dropped.
Someone here said they were in dcu with Joanne and Joanne dropped out. Joanne then posted a 'graduation' photo of herself wearing a robe that wasn't DCUs official graduation robe.
Joanne had on Facebook that she started a masters in Law in Griffiths college Cork. I couldn't find a Masters in Law for Griffiths college Cork, just Dublin. So Joanne did a course that doesn't exist?
Joanne doesn't have a degree, she would have posted her graduation certificate if she did.. No she doesn't have to answer to anyone but if someone accused me of lying about my degree I would just show them my papers and tell them to duck off 😅 Joanne's best attempt at proving she has a degree was to post herself in a PLC graduation robe, not DCU. Also since all this speculation on whether or not Joanne has a degree, she has removed all references to her degrees from all social media accounts (she literally threw it in everywhere. Example tweet: 'all influencers are not that dim, i have 3 degrees', modelling portfolio 'I have a degree in politics and history, so brainy'
People with degrees usually only mention they have a degree if it's brought up or they are in a job interview 😂 not screaming about it during irrelevant tweets/conversations/modelling portfolio. I think she's over compensating.

What is this ones story does she work from home aswel as this influencing craic or is that her main source of income? I’m interested in her work situation well just nosey really tbh! Surely she can’t be bringing in enough money to be full time Instagram lady jumping around and 2 steppin’ in random outfits while being filmed by her Mom 🤨 I was literally just typing it out to ask her tonight when she stormed off 🤯
No she quit her job and moved back in with her parents to pursue her dream of becoming an influencer after a feather fell from the sky and told her to do it (literally). Presumably she's on social welfare but no she doesn't have another job. I'd say she hasn't made a cent since starting, her savings probably ran out as she's trying to get people to pay 1e for shout outs 😅

I think she embarrassed get that trend and was politely asked to remove the competition post. If you've established a working relationship with a brand and start a new account they will follow you in a heart beat. None of the accounts or brands have.

Reactions: 7
I logged in for the live and 30 seconds later I left.. Her voice alone gives me rage.. An indescribable rage... With her mumbling.. Drone ass voice.... Would rather have a root canal 🥴...

• Haha
Missed the last part of the live, it's so hard to listen and follow her I gave up after a while

tbh I thought she would have cut it off once people started asking about tattle

Reactions: 3
It’s like there’s someone in the corner holding a gun making her do the live 😂😂 like there’s no comparison to say Fionnuala Jay and her love island chats!!

• Haha
Sickened I missed it, the strop sounds like a hoot, what kind of questions was she getting on tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pity the lives aren’t saved😥 Why are people telling her to read tattle and pretending to care, pot stirring🧐
You missed it, she was getting questions about the degrees and she said I'm not getting into this and ended it. She also got questions on boyfriends and people said she was catfished and she got sooooool maaaaddd. Some wise guy asked her to do a live with her mam. tit loads more irrelevant info about her degrees. It was brutal.

Painful. I'm hoping there's an intervention today in ballyphehane and jobs ie is being fired up on some ancient pc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I cant see how she is still in receipt of social welfare. (presumably) It seems she is not seeking employment and is able to work!! Our country is on its knees financially and here we are supporting the likes of Joanne to play influencer and jet off to Croatia. I also wonder if she is declaring her paid collabs to revenue/social welfare also.. There is plenty of work available at the moment. Her attitude of being a feminist and and an independent strong woman is laughable really when it's the tax payers and parents supporting her.

Reactions: 4
You missed it, she was getting questions about the degrees and she said I'm not getting into this and ended it. She also got questions on boyfriends and people said she was catfished and she got sooooool maaaaddd. Some wise guy asked her to do a live with her mam. tit loads more irrelevant info about her degrees. It was brutal.

Painful. I'm hoping there's an intervention today in ballyphehane and jobs ie is being fired up on some ancient pc.
Ohhh, sounds like it was an eventful one. What kind of questions was she getting on the degrees? Just people trying to catch her in a lie and the likes? Or straight up accusations of you’re lying about having a degree, fess up? I seen she was accused of lying by at least one person when I was catching up on here, but by the sounds of it there was a few people asking?
Surely there won’t be one tonight👀

Ohhh, sounds like it was an eventful one. What kind of questions was she getting on the degrees? Just people trying to catch her in a lie and the likes? Or straight up accusations of you’re lying about having a degree, fess up? I seen she was accused of lying by at least one person when I was catching up on here, but by the sounds of it there was a few people asking?
Surely there won’t be one tonight👀
Both, tell us about law, which she did. She went into the modules and how she was able to utilise this to go ahead with a masters. What made you leave it all behind for influencing. Then accusations of lies, which she didn't take at all well. I'm not going to bother proving myself etc buh bye.
She was told to defend herself on tattle but she says the friends are not friends and they're just jealous liars. She knows the truth and her friends and family know the truth.
Every commenter was against her even the person who mentioned tattle had ill intentions.
Oh she's going on holiday to Croatia so I guess gtt paid well until they saw the quality of her work.

Oh and tattle has nothing to do with her poor mental health, good to know there's a little awareness. She can hardly come out and say the influencing is unhealthy as I'm sure those around her are on her case daily.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.