Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair is bleeping matted to her head...puke🤮jesus she hasn’t an ounce of pride in her appearance

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but this has genuinely scared me. Is that a creepy filter? What is happening 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s a new filter!
I’ve been catching up on this and old thread for ages and finally have found my people 🤣
The car crash video also, I think she was trying to do a tiktok trend but as always, did it beyond poorly! There was a trend where it’s like mimicking your overactive imagination creating these insane or tragic scenarios then reality hits and they’re all alive and well... had it not been for my endless scrolling on tiktok and *hoping* that was the trend she was trying to do, I’d have no idea otherwise!
I can’t figure out if this is like the greatest piece of performance art ever or, more realistically, she is completely delusional!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah here, she’s filming in the parents bedroom, she literally acts like a 16 year old trying to be cool to gain friends for the free gaff at the weekend. Also, not to be in any way insensitive but is this the first we are hearing of a past eating disorder? I feel her timing with bringing up her past traumas is all too convienient.

She has hit 13k followers fine but her GTT gift/collab is atrocious and hasn’t even been shared by any of the socials of GTT has it? Just Jordan posted her own GTT collab pic and it’s just her in her hall but the quality and everything about the post is just so polished in comparison to Joanne, we aren’t asking for a backlit studio here Jojo, just a bit of bleeping cop on and quality.
FF10C521-A542-43A0-B9C9-54AE882B321F.png

Reactions: 8
Aw god I noticed she’s in their bedroom too, what’s that about like🙈🙈

I think she mentioned the eating disorder before but I’m not 100% sure on that, she definitely mentioned she went from like a size 6 at one point to a size 14 or so.

I duno why GTT sent her stuff, I really dont...why, just why. They were never going to repost any of her stuff, so why bother🤷🏼‍♀️ Why would they want to be associated...I can’t decide, do they look at her and think, awk bless her for trying lets send her a few bits to stop her emailing 50 times a day...or do they think, look at this clown, lets send her a few bits and at least she’ll be modelling them for the next 6 months in various different posts and reels, it’s bound to get us a few sales🙄

Hi @sailorru29 if its performance art she would need to keep it to herself as she's really sucked a lot of people in emotionally. Unfortunately I think she believes if she wants something enough she can have it and its been a tried and tested method her whole life.
She has mentioned an eating disorder and low body weight. But she has also mentioned being over weight and dieting. Needless to say it would be dangerous for someone in recovery to give out advice on weight loss or document their weight loss, which is what Joanne has done, as its very easy to fall back into old ways.

Whose dog bedroom is dat?
And why do they never close the wardrobes?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi @sailorru29 if its performance art she would need to keep it to herself as she's really sucked a lot of people in emotionally. Unfortunately I think she believes if she wants something enough she can have it and its been a tried and tested method her whole life.
She has mentioned an eating disorder and low body weight. But she has also mentioned being over weight and dieting. Needless to say it would be dangerous for someone in recovery to give out advice on weight loss or document their weight loss, which is what Joanne has done, as its very easy to fall back into old ways.

Whose dog bedroom is dat?
And why do they never close the wardrobes?
Oh you’re completely right! It was somehow wishful thinking/a joke on my part cause it’s almost easier to believe over her being so entirely serious as this for a career 🤦🏼‍♀️ The mind really boggles when it comes to aul Jojo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I genuinely don't believe for one second Gtt gifted her any of that stuff. I'd say she bought it herself. And just said that. Seriously what brand wants to be associated with a greese monkey! And that's an insults to monkey's. Only plus side to jojo is granny's brown tights are still getting sales.

Reactions: 9
Her rambling spiel about being happy on your own a) makes no sense, is not coherent and b) is full of shite, she is seeking validation of strangers on the internet. Doesn’t strike me as someone who is happy on their own 🙄

Urgh so much to say but cannot be arsed. Hiya JoJo, glad to see your very own tattle (whats tattle?) thread is helping you out. I'd like to personally take responsibility for glass half full. You're welcome.
As predicted an explanatory video. Poor Joanne. 🎻

On a separate note has she been losing her hair and can you see why I initially thought she'd had an op on her head?

Can anyone translate last nights waffle please? I've tried but her low voice and whispering... I just can't... Wtf is she waffling on about? 😳 👀

• Haha
She’s clearly buying followers. I wonder is that expensive, she must not have any income if my understanding of collabs (unpaid) and ads (paid) is correct? I can see how the likes of Louise Cooney and Rosie Connolly make an income from insta but I would be genuinely surprised if Joanne is.
She’s definitely not she’s not doing any ad’s or Sponsored posts. From what I can see she hardly gets sent any gifted stuff either. I mean she’s a joke she doesn’t have what it takes to be a fashion blogger it’s bleeping mental, every time I see her I think of this young one from Xfactor her parents had her convinced she was this amazing singer when she was told otherwise you could see the devastation it her eyes it was humiliating and Joanne’s yes people are doing the exact same by telling her her reels/TikToks are good

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Can anyone translate last nights waffle please? I've tried but her low voice and whispering... I just can't... Wtf is she waffling on about? 😳 👀
Rough translation. I posted a video about a difficult time in my life, some people told me not to trivialise a sensitive issue, I deleted the comments but will never admit that but I will jump on here and try to explain why it was a joke but also not a joke.
I have a lot of problems but now I'm happy happy happy but I also posted a picture of that difficult time in my life were I looked happy. I was but I wasn't. Before I went to Dublin I was happy but I also wasn't. When I went to Dublin my problems intensified. I was diagnosed with XYZ. Now I'm happy I think but also I may not be, not sure.
I don't need to get married but I can if I want because I'm happy. I don't need anyone to make me happy just you lot watching me giving me a big thumbs up. I'm OK going places on my own now because I'm never on my own now as I have you the people inside my phone. Don't let my miserable face fool you I'm happy as can be. But don't ever leave me or else.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Rough translation. I posted a video about a difficult time in my life, some people told me not to trivialise a sensitive issue, I deleted the comments but will never admit that but I will jump on here and try to explain why it was a joke but also not a joke.
I have a lot of problems but now I'm happy happy happy but I also posted a picture of that difficult time in my life were I looked happy. I was but I wasn't. Before I went to Dublin I was happy but I also wasn't. When I went to Dublin my problems intensified. I was diagnosed with XYZ. Now I'm happy I think but also I may not be, not sure.
I don't need to get married but I can if I want because I'm happy. I don't need anyone to make me happy just you lot watching me giving me a big thumbs up. I'm OK going places on my own now because I'm never on my own now as I have you the people inside my phone. Don't let my miserable face fool you I'm happy as can be. But don't ever leave me or else.
Dear God.... Well.. As long as she is happy 🤷‍♀️🙄🤥🥴 ahhh... And back to the real world 🤣

• Haha
Besides the alleged anorexia, style wise - hair, makeup and clothing she looks far more stylish 10 years ago in the girls aloud get up than she does now! And that’s bad!

Can you be in those follow rings on tik tok too or are they genuine comments she gets?
Some of the comments are genuine, you see the same names time and again. I think a few may know her in rl. The vast majority are trolling but not in the traditional sense, they leave hearts :love:🥰
This has been explained to me by a couple of bigins and they have assured me its trolling.

Okay, I get people get flustered at times and might waffle on a bit or mix up their words(interviews,presentations)...but what the actual duck was that story of hers lastnight?!

She’s literally sitting in the comfort of her own home, with no element of time pressure or deadline, and that absolute piece of shite is what she deemed worthy of posting? naaaaah

The most incoherent, nonsensical thing I have ever listened to. FFS Joanne would u ever put in a bit of effort, lazy, sloppy shite is the theme of everything you turn your hand to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.