Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the boot as well for calling out how insensitive she was to people who actually were seriously injured or killed in a car crash and I was gone!
why does she cut her head off in every video now?
I lost my only brother in a car crash so she hit a raw nerve with me as I'm sure there are others who it hit too but she doesn't like it when she's hit with people asking if she's got a disability. And I don't make an allowance for her being thick because she's a sly under dog who crys wolf when in actual fact she's an evil person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When my best friend was hurt in a car crash I made a face like the Mayor of Whoville and listened to Sam Smith. Nobody knows why 🤷‍♀️
Omg I just started burying out laughing there. My husband is just looking at me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mayor of whoville 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am deceased 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her tik toks and reels make me uncomfortable.
Absolutely she's getting away with saying what she likes!! People are very quick to pull let's say face's by grace up on every little thing but most bloggers will admit they slipped up or said the wrong thing but this wepon is a different ball game. But then again people don't follow Joanne for style, makeup or hair they follow for the jeers and as long as she sees the numbers rising that's all that matters to her. She's absolutely no self respect for herself what's so ever.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely she's getting away with saying what she likes!! People are very quick to pull let's say face's by grace up on every little thing but most bloggers will admit they slipped up or said the wrong thing but this wepon is a different ball game. But then again people don't follow Joanne for style, makeup or hair they follow for the jeers and as long as she sees the numbers rising that's all that matters to her. She's absolutely no self respect for herself what's so ever.
The whole thing is so puzzling. She must work overtime deleting comments and blocking people that don't praise her.

I commented on her tiktok that the denim jacket wasn't a dress, she Just deleted it.

Reactions: 4
The whole thing is so puzzling. She must work overtime deleting comments and blocking people that don't praise her.

I commented on her tiktok that the denim jacket wasn't a dress, she Just deleted it.
She's a sad person who needs to get with the real world because if she thinks she's going to make it big in the blogging world she will see many a hungry day. She seems to live a lonely enough life as it is. And I'd say money isn't plenty full there either because she's most certainly not up to speed In the fashion department.

Reactions: 3
That’s a good point, she really doesnt have any self respect. She doesn’t care that she comes across as sloppy, manipulative and immature, as long as she is gaining followers, even if it’s for all the wrong reasons, thats all she cares about.

She doesn’t take any constructive criticism onboard, it’s just delete, block & ignore. She appears to have no desire to improve how she presents herself or her surroundings (hovel bedroom) to the world...she just wants to be a famous influencer while putting in as little effort as possible. If we can all meander back to her recent ‘day in the life’...wtf was that, not one shred of hard work did I see.

She’s lazy, manipulative, selfish, has no respect for the opinions of others. She’s nasty, posts insensitive material, never takes any responsibility for her wrongdoing and not once have I seen her apologise, and by duck she has a lot to apologise for.

We’ve had a handful of people now come on here on their high horses saying there’s no harm in poor aul Joanne, and that she’s not the full shilling etc. duck that, she has her faculties about her, is shrewd, manipulative and very calculated, anyone else in the ‘influencer’ game would be called up and called out on their tit, she’s getting away with bloody murder. Why should she get to disregard someone else’s experiences and dismiss someone taking offence (for good reason) to her many, many insensitive comments, reels etc. She’s a piece of work, and I for one don’t want to see her audience grow anymore because in my opinion, she’s a treacherous, dangerous individual.

Rant!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agree with what you've said @Erinslife . She needs a huge dose of cop on and maybe a whack round the head with a shovel to see can she change direction or is she really a robot. She's like an old fashioned arcade game forward/back or side to side.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s a good point, she really doesnt have any self respect. She doesn’t care that she comes across as sloppy, manipulative and immature, as long as she is gaining followers, even if it’s for all the wrong reasons, thats all she cares about.

She doesn’t take any constructive criticism onboard, it’s just delete, block & ignore. She appears to have no desire to improve how she presents herself or her surroundings (hovel bedroom) to the world...she just wants to be a famous influencer while putting in as little effort as possible. If we can all meander back to her recent ‘day in the life’...wtf was that, not one shred of hard work did I see.

She’s lazy, manipulative, selfish, has no respect for the opinions of others. She’s nasty, posts insensitive material, never takes any responsibility for her wrongdoing and not once have I seen her apologise, and by duck she has a lot to apologise for.

We’ve had a handful of people now come on here on their high horses saying there’s no harm in poor aul Joanne, and that she’s not the full shilling etc. duck that, she has her faculties about her, is shrewd, manipulative and very calculated, anyone else in the ‘influencer’ game would be called up and called out on their tit, she’s getting away with bloody murder. Why should she get to disregard someone else’s experiences and dismiss someone taking offence (for good reason) to her many, many insensitive comments, reels etc. She’s a piece of work, and I for one don’t want to see her audience grow anymore because in my opinion, she’s a treacherous, dangerous individual.

Rant!
Absolutely 💯 💯 💯 💯 on the button. She is never going to make it anything in life. Maybe that's why she doesn't work because she can't take being wrong to kindly. And that would also explain why the poor mother is bet on with her to stand up like a tit on the side of the road to film the other 🤡 jumping around. Because its probably is than live with jojo temper tantrums. She 12k not one brand want or will ever work with her. I've seen people with very little followers getting free stuff or #BA. But again she's so obsessed with the numbers that she's not clever enough to see it's not about the number it's about content.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Absolutely 💯 💯 💯 💯 on the button. She is never going to make it anything in life. Maybe that's why she doesn't work because she can't take being wrong to kindly. And that would also explain why the poor mother is bet on with her to stand up like a tit on the side of the road to film the other 🤡 jumping around. Because its probably is than live with jojo temper tantrums. She 12k not one brand want or will ever work with her. I've seen people with very little followers getting free stuff or #BA. But again she's so obsessed with the numbers that she's not clever enough to see it's not about the number it's about content.
It's just hopped to 13 k 🙄.. God knows how 🥴 mind boggling

13k! They're awfully quiet these subs, the only people who have the courage to engage with her are brave bloggers themselves.
JoJo never give up, keep on at those brands until they say yes. Never take no for an answer. You need more fashion for reels you cannot keep showing the same few outfits. Ask GTT to help out again this week, ring them up and tell them how much they need your 13k subs, maybe send them your makeup and hair tutorials.
#Believe #IrishEleanorOliphant #TeamJoJo #CryMeARiver #PurpleDress #FoldUpChair #Shiny
#BeYou #MyPersonalityIsMyGift #HighFashion #Bellanmianiaiatia

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Each to their own with Joannes content...but would she pull up her pants 🙈🙈 the crotch is always down to her knees

Reactions: 9
What is with the random leg kicks & hovering back and forth? It actually makes me feel so much cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be flat broke spending her money on buying followers. A style icon worldwide wouldn't be grown at the rate she's getting her numbers up. Which is sad at the end of the day. Because it's herself she's fooling nobody else. Why would someone who claims to have a degree in something be such a fool at the back of it. I know one thing for sure I won't like my life, car, or house insurance made under her knowledge.

I just watched the black eyed peas tick tock I don’t understand why she goes right up to the phone like what is she trying to see/read?? There’s nothing natural about her videos it’s almost like you can see the cogs turning in her head like she’s counting herself into the next part 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like an absolute lunatic, the makeup and hair is VILE. Clothing looks so bad on her, it just doesn’t sit well on her 🥴 if you put her in the most expensive Versace gowl she would make it look like a bin liner 🤮

Reactions: 8
Absolutely, can you imagine ringing up about your insurance and getting through to that doll...she would give u no confidence that you’re getting accurate information at all.

I honestly don’t understand how she has a degree in anything, I’ve an MA in History, it’s essay after essay after project after thesis, bleeping blows my mind that she was able to string a sentence together, never mind an essay🤷🏼‍♀️
Now, now Erin. Joanne is a fantastic essayist, I mean have you read her blog its flawless. She presents her arguments and supports them in such a succinct way.
Actually no, I can't understand it either, I'm from a similar background as you and do not understand.

• Haha
Now, now Erin. Joanne is a fantastic essayist, I mean have you read her blog its flawless. She presents her arguments and supports them in such a succinct way.
Actually no, I can't understand it either, I'm from a similar background as you and do not understand.
Oh god I meant to reference that flipping blog in my last post and forgot🙈Christ of almighty, how did she get anywhere with those writing skills😂

Maybe she bought the degree same as the followers😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Oh god I meant to reference that flipping blog in my last post and forgot🙈Christ of almighty, how did she get anywhere with those writing skills😂

Maybe she bought the degree same as the followers😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't know, it makes no sense. Fashion blogger status would require more than a passing interest in skater dresses, maybe even coming out of that comfort zone once in a while, but who am I to argue with the great and knowledgeable JoJo 🤷‍♀️
I'd say we'll get educational videos a plenty this week to explain a few things as well as how hard it is to be a blogger. #DontPushMeImCloseToTheEdge.

• Heart
She must be flat broke spending her money on buying followers. A style icon worldwide wouldn't be grown at the rate she's getting her numbers up. Which is sad at the end of the day. Because it's herself she's fooling nobody else. Why would someone who claims to have a degree in something be such a fool at the back of it. I know one thing for sure I won't like my life, car, or house insurance made under her knowledge.
Just unbelievable ... is there somewhere to check if she’s buying followers, what’s the social blade thing about? Saw that mentioned by someone before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.