Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OscarMac94

I actually know Joanne in real life. We were in UCD together. She's always been like this. She also, not to my knowledge has any medical condition or impairment. She would be quick to disclose that if she did. She also did not graduate from her Arts degree, you can't 'minor in Law' at UCD so her claims there are just pure lies.
She isn't exactly the nicest person, and one of the few people I know who managed to be reprimanded formally for bullying. There was another student with a facial disfigurement, that he has had since birth, and unprompted she suggested he must save so much money at Halloween because he already has a mask. Just really nasty stuff. Also, quite calculated, and not to be dismissed as 'having no filter'. She also quite notably targeted a girl who was dating a fella she fancied. She is a wheelchair user and Joanne would often pass remarks about their sex life and how could they do it etc. Just horrible. She was removed from a social society as a result. She still wears the hoodie from the society, which among the group who know her at the time is pretty mad considering she burned bridges with so many because she herself claimed that she was bullied.
She's also quite gullible, she was Catfished by a very clear fake profile for 2 years. It was after she left college and was working in door to door sales. I actively cringed as she posted Snapchats of his photos, clearly a model, with the watermark on the image. It was just very sad, but after her carry on in college I wasn't exactly surprised she thought some topless guy at a ski resort was her boyfriend.

Sorry for the ramble, but just some context for her posts. She absolutely knows what she is doing, and it is quite disingenuous that she claims to be vulnerable and targeted by bullies, when she herself was quite notably a bully during her time at UCD.

• Wow
Reactions: 58

Morris21

What is fwd?? Surely its meant to be FWB?, "friends with benefits". I can just imagine Joanne has a booty call. She throws on her penneys garter, "everything 5 pound" bra and the lisa jordan makeup done to the 9s. Her man arrives and she tells him to keep quiet as she is a 30 year old at home with no job. The mother up to 90 in the utility room after taking another zanax.. He sneaks in the window and the room is in a heap, westlife hoodie on the floor and BELLAMENTIAAANA stains on the sheets and walls... She starts talking about the law of attraction while she does a few sexy twirls, there is some soft pussycat doll music playing in the background of "I don't need a man". He takes off his jacket and she asks was that gifted.. He replies no I got that zara last year. She throws on the mega headphones and bashes the zara helpline once more.. The man is confused... The man must leave.. The man is uncomfortable! Jojo says she is lookin for regular FWD.. "friends with discounts" she sits on his lap.. Goes in for a kiss, the eyeliner up her forehead and the eyelash hanging off. She then whispers "do you wanna see my box", he says to himself yes, finally show me the curtains, she then pulls out a box under the bed and shows him her "happy box" consisting of cute puppy pics, a cd of "the boy is mine" by brandy and her favourite actress jane the virgin.. Then BOOM the speaker plays 34+35 by Ariana Grande. The boy is sweaaating... Joanne's grip becomes firmer, her feet / bunions rub up and down his leg.. He says to himself "i didn't realise you could have an elbow on your foot" . He tells her he has to go..."I left the immersion on" She screams and shouts that she is the main character in her life. She puts on her white denim jacket and makes a call to the basic bitch helpline.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

OscarMac94

She doesn't have the best people around her. She had 'friends' in college who would be very nice and encouraging to her face but then be gleeful when she ultimately attempted to do something and failed miserably. She was encouraged to run for an college election at one point, and no one voted for her. She lost to someone who was in first year, which to her was mortifying. She actually ran out of the room crying when the result was announced and refused to come back.
She was older than us because she did a couple of PLC courses before getting a place in her course, but it always amazed me how immature she was.
I remember she had a meltdown at a formal event where her dress that had a massive flower sown on to it was damaged and the flower was hanging off. She broke down and refused to leave the bathroom of the hotel until another woman with a sowing kit appeared.
She also failed her exams and didn't graduate. She blames Workmans night club for this because she fell down the stairs and broke her toe a month before exams. She refused to go in an ambulance when it was called for her and told the paramedics she was fine, but then howled as soon as they left. She tried to make a claim against Workman's then, messaging everyone that was there that night on Facebook asking if they agreed the lighting was too dim. Like babe no, you necked a litre of long island iced tea at the house before we left.

Like I don't think she is by medical or legal definition a vulnerable adult, but she definitely should not be given unfettered access to the Internet. She just doesn't have the emotional and social intelligence to be broadcasting her life. I've thought about sending her parents a letter, I know her address, but I also just don't want to get involved because like she's just a dose.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

floof86

I’m trying to articulate what goes through my mind when I watch her videos but it’s a struggle. I feel like trying to understand her gets my brain stuck on a loop of the following:

god this is such bad content > she must have a disability > I shouldn’t laugh > oh she doesn’t have a disability > why can’t she see how bad her content is > but why shouldn’t she be able to do what she enjoys even if she’s not amazing at it > but she’s trying to “influence“ people and making her life public so I can criticise when it’s bad > no, surely she must have a learning disability > how can I laugh at this > why can’t she do what she wants to do if it makes her happy > this is so bad but I can’t stop watching > I hate influencers > but please keep making these videos > WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE > god this is such bad content……… and so on and so forth

I mean what the actual fuckety fuck is going on here. Eg the latest reel magic makeover:
- why can’t she even do a simple hair flick (you don’t have to be a remotely good dancer to be able to do a hair flick?! Come on! She’s worse than Paulette trying to do the bend a snap).
- why is her head always cut off
- why is the editing SO bad (I commend people for trying out a new hobby and not everyone needs to be good but she’s not even singing the words in sync. How can this be a legitimate career for her?! This is surely going to end in (her) tears.
- Who is enabling this and why?
- why is her movement SO wooden and bad
- you can clearly see the movements, imagery, style etc that she copying from successful influencers but why can’t she see that her version is so so bad? I need those rose tinted spectacles in my own life. Or maybe not.

And on a final note, I hate that bloody cardigan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Graywalls

VIP Member
I actually do worry about this girl. I was sent her tiktoks multiple times as jokes and I think that is why people follow her. If you look at her tiktoks you will see maybe less and 10 likes but a lot of shares. She obviously thinks that this is good for her profile and that her only trolls are on here but the real trolling is happening through group chats and dms and other people start following her for a laugh and there is a lot of truth and constructive advice on here.
At 30, she is still living at home with failed degrees and jobs behind her, I applaud anyone who tries a new career but this girl simply does not have the aptitude to be a good influencer, just as I know I could not be a pop star as I cannot sing, simple as that.
But if she wishes to persevere then she needs to grow up, work to her strengths and stop acting the way she is!
1. The voice is not working, use your natural voice and you will sound more professional. No brands want to work with someone that makes their product sound like a joke.
2. If you wish to do hauls, treat the clothes as you would an important document, iron them, make sure they fit nicely and talk about their good points ( if it has pockets maybe) or bad points ( saggy crotch)
3. We are not being haters by saying your makeup is poorly applied and if you think you are trolling us by doing your makeup like that, then you're not! I look at yours, roll my eyes and then leave the house in my immaculate makeup while people continue to look at yours an laugh.
4. The internet is public and forever, just as all your questionable tweets have been shown on here, people who studied or worked with you will come on and say things, you are a grown woman, the cowering in a corner tiktok was not cute, it was ridiculous.

I know this was a long one but this girl will be forgotten about this time next year, even the top influencers are struggling and we will all have moved on but this girl may still be in her dirty bedroom with her real life on pause, trying to be an influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shes like a big daft transvestite in that reel.....not 1 single thing matches that dress is like an old limp doilie shes nicked from her mums coffee table 😳🙈
That word isn't really used anymore and shouldn't be used as an insult... And majority of trans folk and drag queens have far better style and make up skills than this wan

Reactions: 27

Morris21

"Saturday Lunch"..... SAT-UR-DAY LUUUNCH!!! I'm sorry now is that actually a pancake topped with a turkey rasher and a pair of Denny's ispínís!! The absolute state of the zero nutritional value! It looks like a rusty vagina after doing a fair bitta milage down the docks. Joanne I hope you've the bog roll on hand as you're gonna scutter your hole all over the bathroom. It will be like an episode from Bridemaids with yer one shittin in the sink🤮🤮 She will get a notion now to do "what I eat in a day"
Breakfast: Honey nut loops with chocolate milk and 5 custard creams with a glass of prosecco
Snack : Cream Crackers with jam and a gin and tonic
Lunch: Slim line bagles buttered with Buuurdz eye custard with a sprinkle of coco pops washed down with a pint of Stella Artois because you know I just took a DNA test and it turns out im 100% that bitch!
Dinnnaaa: Spagetttteee Bologenaaaseses with noodles as I've no pasta and grab yourself an espresso martini as I'm half cut by now hun... "MAAAM WILL YOU TAKE A TIK TOK"
Snack.: Shots of Sambuca as I'm feeling fucking frisky.. Who wants to tickle my pickle???? 👀😋
More snacks: Oh lads I'm fuckin Sheila Joyce'd I'm after some amount of pints, shots and cocks!
"MAAAAM DO YOU WANT ANYTHING FROM JOHN GRAAACES?? Ya love ill have a Breast n a bun.. Right gimme the múla there so mam I spent my last 5 pounds on everything five pounds...

So ya that's what I eat in a daaayy, its been an AAAAMAZING DAY
, I hope you all enjoyed, I luuk forwuurd to welcoming you back to munching with Marie. Bye Every1♥♥❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Femma

Chatty Member
Omg. Im a professional dancer and this is just insulting. I cannot believe she would post that and think it is ok. I must admit I am sick of people taking the mick of dancing and just bopping about with their hands stick to their legs. If they only knew the work sweat and tears that went into it-its only 4.30 on Tuesday and I've already done 40 km in total since Monday plus yoga and pilates and weights sessions. Sorry rant over but that just pushed my buttons
Ahh seriously? 😐 I hope you're taking the Mickey?
If not you need to calm down.
Who made you the gate keeper on dancing? Joanne is a dose but she has every right to dance as we all have.
Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

julia3108

"I don't want to give you any spoilers on the friends reunion so I'll just go ahead and list all the surprise returning characters that were on it" 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

anna2402

A35EB794-8CA4-4AA5-A03C-5FAB6D128903.png

so I left this comment suggesting she remove and replace the #browngirl hashtag, explaining why and offering a solution....and you won’t actually believe this but omfg she deleted it. Anyone else, literally anyone, influencer or not, would delete it if they realised their mistake, but not Joanne.
So ignorant. There was a teeny tiny part of me that hoped she might as the comment I left was super nice....but no no, she would like to continue to use hashtags for women of colour. She even could have deleted the comment but still changed the hashtag!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

BigMavis

VIP Member
Next IGTV topic and content. Captions.

Ehhhhmmm I've suffered mental health all my life. Ehmmmm Nobody has ever understood me *gulp I love instagram and the tiktok but trolls and mean girls are ruining it for me. These mean girls are just jealous and insecure with sad little lives, *evil stare I'm kind, never mean. Ehmmmm *Camera pans to a wall full of Molly Mae and Maura pics with pins stuck in their eyes. I have been thinking about the revenge again I'm soooooo happy and contented in my life today and always by being me because there's nobody else like me. Me me me me me mememe Me!
Me mudder and me fadder support me and say I've got great style, they buy all my ....oh look a Squirrel....clothes be you *incoherent mumbling that does not translate in captions.
Next story - I've had an emazing day and used my week off to find myself and have a new style to show who I is in the world for the world of the mental healthier for the ti...*story ends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
A look back through her Twitter account is quite the read. She is absolutely disgusting and horrible about influencers, tennis players, soccer team and the Irish rugby team apparently she knows better than them all. Who’s the troll now Joanne, you reek of desperation!!
**disclaimer I was very bored on nights last night!!!**

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hi everyone. Hope you've had an amazing day.

If this statement gives you chills and your pulse quickens, you are in the right place.
Welcome to the JMC support group.

On a serious note that uneasy feeling is a primal instinct, its there to keep us safe. She obviously gives off very strong vibes that most people have an aversion to.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know a lot of people will disagree with me as Jojo herself has said there’s nothing wrong with her. But there definitely has to be 🙈

What 30 year old behaves like that? She needs to grow up, get a good ride and stop this be you, do you, for you bullshit.

Erinslife

Chatty Member
“As a proud person of who I am and how I bring to the world” what in the fuck does that even mean. Will she just for the love of god script or practice her sshpeels because she doesn’t make any sense.
I don’t think she has the time...rolls out of the cot at 1pmish, yawns and stretches (yoga), eats, strolls to the local pond for a dip, quick change behind a bush in the local park to shoot some ‘content’, gets home and spends a solid 12 minutes adding filters to photos, throws them up on social media, eats dinner, settles down for the night to watch 4 hours of soaps, checks wikepedia to see when Zac Dingle was born, throws on her best housecoat, finds a rag to ‘remove’ her makeup, settles into her fav spot on the couch to quickly come on stories and try string a few sentences together, utterly exhausted from her pressing day she stumbles back into the cot about 12 ready for 3 hours of blocking and reporting on socials before resting her weary eyes. Long story short she hasnt a minute😅😂

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
For those of you who are curious about her hair the reel on hair care has the answers . But to summarise she uses a lot of products. She took the pippete from a bottle of serum and instead of applying a drop or two to her palms, rubbing them together and applying to the lengths, she applied it directly to her head and rubbed into the roots.

As nobody on her insta appears to be mentioning the makeup situation, I can't see her doing anything about it. Maybe she thinks it makes her stand out from the crowd, which it does. At this point I believe there is a certain amount of trolling going on from her end and its working as her subs are increasing.
She absolutely Couldn't cut it as a good influencer but as a bad one she's nailing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20