Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any brand is reaching out to her I’d say it’s her contacting them. What self respecting brand would think she’d be a good representation for them..... Starch maybe because she is as stiff as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is obviously emailing brands all day everyday, think she actually said as much didn't she? Heres the puzzling thing she ignores those small brands who reach out wanting to collab. I know a lot are possibly scams but some look OK and are just getting started like she is. Very choosy is our JoJo and wants to do what wall the big girls do. For someone who bleats on about being unique shes just a poor imitation of every other influencer.
I suspect any collab shes had is a token gesture of the #bekind variety but that's not sustainable. I'm sure GTT are over the bloody moon at her efforts. I fail to see why they didn't give her a to do list on how to style and what to say when showing off their products. The oh you're doing so well, your reels and transitions are improving so much will only last so long before people feel really uncomfortable and she starts rubbing them up the wrong way with her be kind or else speak.
When this goes tits up it'll be the enablers fault not the people who refuse to be gaslit.

Reactions: 4
She is obviously emailing brands all day everyday, think she actually said as much didn't she? Heres the puzzling thing she ignores those small brands who reach out wanting to collab. I know a lot are possibly scams but some look OK and are just getting started like she is. Very choosy is our JoJo and wants to do what wall the big girls do. For someone who bleats on about being unique shes just a poor imitation of every other influencer.
I suspect any collab shes had is a token gesture of the #bekind variety but that's not sustainable. I'm sure GTT are over the bloody moon at her efforts. I fail to see why they didn't give her a to do list on how to style and what to say when showing off their products. The oh you're doing so well, your reels and transitions are improving so much will only last so long before people feel really uncomfortable and she starts rubbing them up the wrong way with her be kind or else speak.
When this goes tits up it'll be the enablers fault not the people who refuse to be gaslit.
You’re right the enablers will have a lot to answer for.

She’ll probably regret replying a rude “No” to some that commented they would like to work with her, no manners or decorum at all

Reactions: 3
1620659118360.png

That's her social blade for the last few days, she's hardly getting that many people to follow her every day?

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly buying followers. I wonder is that expensive, she must not have any income if my understanding of collabs (unpaid) and ads (paid) is correct? I can see how the likes of Louise Cooney and Rosie Connolly make an income from insta but I would be genuinely surprised if Joanne is.

£10 = 1k followers. Easy peasy. They can be added gradually per day...

Newest post thanks for coming along it’s been a crazy ride !!!! What’s been crazy about it ? Other than yourself ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh its been wild Joanne! Funny how its only the people she's in an arrangement with who are telling her she's good at this. The rest are definitely there for the "crazy" at least there is a little self awareness in that statement.

Lads we have a Penneys haul to look forward to on Friday, she better not butcher any of the items I have my eye on😂Presumably we’ll get to see the hair in a state of non-greaseball for at least 24hours if she’s getting that done too...unless she gets home and just dips her head straight back in the fryer🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have never in my life seen more worse put together outfits...

She hasn’t a clue, good luv her. I don’t know how I’d describe her steps, it’s like she’s lstepping over something and the flick of the hair didn’t really work

Please loose the vintage handbags, I’m seriously having an allergic reaction

If i
Lads we have a Penneys haul to look forward to on Friday, she better not butcher any of the items I have my eye on😂Presumably we’ll get to see the hair in a state of non-greaseball for at least 24hours if she’s getting that done too...unless she gets home and just dips her head straight back in the fryer🤷🏼‍♀️
if I see something on her it will put me right off & I’ll be questioning my judgment/taste & she’ll style it all wrong

After the latest reel.. I cannot understand anyone saying she has a great figure... She has neither an ass nor an elbow 🙄 strangest shape of a young wan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The crotch of her trousers swinging down by her knees gives me the bleeping rage 🤬 would mommy dearest not tell her to adjust herself no? The absolute state of her in the new reel, sorry but she is just gross

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The latest reel is actually tragic 🥴

You can also see how greasy her hair is on the latest tik tok :sick:

I honestly have no idea how she looks at these and thinks they're good enough to post.

Reactions: 6
The latest reel is actually tragic 🥴

You can also see how greasy her hair is on the latest tik tok :sick:

I honestly have no idea how she looks at these and thinks they're good enough to post.
No no no no no - that can’t be greasy hair surely 🤢 maybe she needs to start asking baptiste for a collab seeing as she’s not mad about the old shampooing business. But she is awful busy influencing and sliding yoga all day

She's either got a bad dose of worms or a family of ant's and uncle's are eaten the arse outta her and that's why she's always taken leaps, swagges and silly jumps because she's getting eat a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say she has every hair product known to man in her hair.. Way too much product.. Hence it looks like that.. Jmo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.