Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rambling spiel about being happy on your own a) makes no sense, is not coherent and b) is full of shite, she is seeking validation of strangers on the internet. Doesn’t strike me as someone who is happy on their own 🙄
I thought she said about a week ago that she’d like a relationship and kids in about 5 years -

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she said about a week ago that she’d like a relationship and kids in about 5 years -
Her photos might get better a fella might have a better grasp of a smart phone than Joanne old mother who clearly is as clueless as her daughter, a man also might tell her to cop ok and get a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And this is why she's emailing brand's looking for collaboration, #ad#ba and brand's aren't emailing her
Wdaf did she comb her hair with a fork in the first picture 🙈🙈

I've a friend like Joanne, who also gets dressed in the dark. She comes out with stupid stuff would argue with you for instance over covid vaccines like Joanne has a degree 2 to be exact there's more smartness in a box of smarties . You'd have to gag her mouth taking her out anywhere as you be mortified with what she comes out with. She wears ill fitting clothes, preaches mental health hasn't a balls what she said yesterday. And every few months when wee eventually meet up its im gonna have 2 kids by the time I'm 36 only 2years to go to find a husband and settle down unless its the immaculate conception thats never going to happen I've learned the custom of zoning out im a professional at it now. In my opinion its imaginative play with my friend. As much as I love her I swear to god she could be joannes doppelganger 🙈😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her photos might get better a fella might have a better grasp of a smart phone than Joanne old mother who clearly is as clueless as her daughter, a man also might tell her to cop ok and get a real job
Hope the poor fuckers not bad on the hearing because he'll not standing a chance in the evenings of hearing her. And if she does get a lad and starts photography in red lacey number I'm 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Laaaads the new tik toc, she clearly forgot to add music, all you can hear are the clip clopping of her boots. She bust her balls to improve the transition and then forgot the music 🤦🏽‍♀️ We have also seen that oversized bed sheet of a dress already so it is not a new haul, though no suprises there... sure we saw a pennys haul a few weeks back even though the stores were closed 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I see she's out with her life coach, sorry, sorry,
friend. My mistake, although that is what she said she was before JoJo ate the face off her.
Is she allowed out on her own do y'think? Maybe since she had her mental breakdown they don't let her out without a carer.

Reactions: 3
Ah good aul Jojo, still breaking Covid rules and posting on her story for all to see🙄

What’s she doing inside her friend’s house, surely she should be setting an example as a ‘Public figure’😂Stupid ejit, hasn’t two brain cells to rub together.

Reactions: 3
Ah good aul Jojo, still breaking Covid rules and posting on her story for all to see🙄

What’s she doing inside her friend’s house, surely she should be setting an example as a ‘Public figure’😂Stupid ejit, hasn’t two brain cells to rub together.
Oooooohhhh JoJo hates it when people say she's broken rules. Might have to address that issue on a live so she can't delete.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ummm Ireland would be more than happy to part with JoJo, not sure if any country would be willing to take her though. I'm sorry but this girl looks like a junkie. Does Cork have a drug problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah here, her two new tiktoks are addressing being an only child and ‘mental health triggers’.

Hi Joanne👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

It would be polite for you to credit us as the source of your content hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Joanne, people don’t ‘suffer from mental health’, mental health in itself is not an affliction. It’s the same as physical health, it can be good or bad.

Did you not read the entire thread, I’ve corrected you on this before...lazy🙄

Wonder how much she blew on the ponies🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez just watched that MH tiktok. So watch out for gambling, losing weight and ‘regressing’ behaviour. Joanne, sweetie, I wish it was that simple to identify, because the world wouldn’t be in the mental health crisis that it’s in, if it was. People really shouldn’t give poorly educated advice without proper research being done on such a complex subject

Edited to correct spelling

Reactions: 4
That was too much. The gambling thing has me dead. I can't. These 2 1/2 weeks were hell for this woman. Sheer hell. Have ye no compassion?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was definitely reading wasn't she, but its hard to I started gambling very badly......jeepers has this happened again, sorry, sorry, sometimes I just blurt.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.