Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? What did you do? You need to get with it, the rest of us just tell her she's fabulous :love:🥰🔥 and she has yet to realise.
I commented on the one she made about her friend in the car crash... I said so ur friend in a car crash and you make a song and dance about it, great friend you are=== me getting the road, haven't slept since

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I commented on the one she made about her friend in the car crash... I said so ur friend in a car crash and you make a song and dance about it, great friend you are=== me getting the road, haven't slept since
She really doesn’t like people pointing out her duck ups does she🙄🙄 Really highlights her immaturity

She really doesn’t like people pointing out her duck ups does she🙄🙄 Really highlights her immaturity
No but as she says you do you and be yourself so I did thanks jojo for the advice. I made meself another tiktok didn't I and I seen you leaping around the garden like you have a poker up your hole and your Teddy's 🐻 where in the window watching you Nawwhh and I all meet your neighbours at high speed coming down the M50 poor things.

• Haha
The new reel.... she’s just wearing the same clothes all the time 🥴🥴🥴 GET bleeping iron joanne

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahaha the way she gets up from that chair 🤣
Here she comes, angry JoJo, will she hit the camera are just glare at you? she needs a wooden spoon.

I got the boot as well for calling out how insensitive she was to people who actually were seriously injured or killed in a car crash and I was gone!
why does she cut her head off in every video now?

Reactions: 2
The new reel is just a 2 day old tiktok! She's gotten fierce lazy. She must be wrecked from getting up at the crack of 10 all week and needed the weekend off!

Reactions: 1
Pisses me off the way she doesn’t take critique on board at all.
Don’t make ridiculous videos about car crashes and injuries, with your face in the camera trying to pull duck knows what kind of ridiculous facial expression, and then block people that call you out on it.
Wise up Joanne, you’re 30, not 3, not everyone is going to pat u on the head and say ‘good job little buddy’ when you’re posting shite, insensitive crap!!!

When my best friend was hurt in a car crash I made a face like the Mayor of Whoville and listened to Sam Smith. Nobody knows why 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Laaadddsss the foldy chair. For duck sake. I mean she could have chosen a nicer chair or just fucked the chair idea off altogether.

Reactions: 6
I'm honestly confused why any brand would work with her. Her attitude stinks.
But mainly her presentation, her shoddy make up, hair stuck to her head and how she doesn't know what an iron is.
I love seeing clothes on different sizes, shapes and people but
not a hope I'll buy them clothes, she hasn't a clue how to even wear them right. Pull up your bloody pants!!!!!
Everything about her is so lazy, everything!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.