Joanne Marie Cronin #2 Joanne Marie Cronin, always moaning, up at 10am to make new tik

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do that head wobbly half arsed half answer half sentence type talking at work when I'm eyeball deep in 72 different projects and overseeing 4 teams and dealing with an angry client in China who is fuming cos someone was late to a meeting that was scheduled for 4am Irish time and Mary comes up to ask me when her tea break is.

So who knows...maybe JoJo is secretly working for the CIA and getting messages through while talking shite on tiktok?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't even listen to her nonsense last night. Her voice is insufferable 😬 can't make head nor tail of what's she's on about.

Reactions: 8
Why does she talk sooooo slowww and boring at night but then goes all high pitch and child like during the day 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just went down a hole looking at her tiktoks i am actually terrified that look in her eyes.... I just can’t cope it’s the stuff nightmares are made of

• Haha
Reactions: 4
STOP THE LIGHTS!!!! I actually like the first new picture in the denim (that we have seen a million times) dress. The second picture makes her look confused and lost though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love it when JoJo speaks to us! #FanGirl #You'reACunt #I'mACunt #IrelandsNo1BloggerFanClub

• Haha
It’s okay if we don’t like her, cos she doesn’t like us either😂😂I duno if I will sleep tonight after that revelation😂

Looks like she’s constipated in her second photo on insta.

• Haha
It’s okay if we don’t like her, cos she doesn’t like us either😂😂I duno if I will sleep tonight after that revelation😂

You never see Molly M or Maura at this craic you don’t like me posts !!!! She needs to reign it in who would collab with someone with that stinking (hair) and attitude

• Heart

Sadly for JoJo we ARE the fans. I hope she has live planned I'm hoping for another shout out and this thread got super busy as more fans found our fan club. #Grattitude

• Haha
  • Heart
You never see Molly M or Maura at this craic you don’t like me posts !!!! She needs to reign it in who would collab with someone with that stinking (hair) and attitude
It’s actually like something you would hear coming out of the mouth of a young child😂

And yet, she’s a 30 year old woman...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Get that trend have gifted liz reaney so I wouldn’t feel that special if I was Joanne 🤣 funny marketing tactic they must have at the minute though

• Haha
Hey JoJo 👋 Westlife are poo 💩 anymore high-school musical dances planned. I wonder who could have asked for that performance 🎭 🤔
Lol #mindfuck

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’d really benefit from a pair of those tights that go the whole way up to below her jaw...maybe then her neck and face wouldnt always be two different colours🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I can never tell if she’s just outta the shower with wet hair and panda eyes or her eyes are meant to look like that and she just has greasy hair. . . I didn’t realise it was would be so hard to tell the difference 🙈

• Sick
We have a new dress! Of all the clothes to choose from in all the worldwide web and JoJo finds this..
This may be considered a talent. #LadyInRed
#HalloweenCostume #ItsMyPartyAndI'llCryIfIWant2

• Haha
We have a new dress! Of all the clothes to choose from in all the worldwide web and JoJo finds this..
This may be considered a talent. #LadyInRed
#HalloweenCostume #ItsMyPartyAndI'llCryIfIWant2
But why does she always cute her head off! She needs to take off that Michigan hoodie now. It’s getting as grubby as the westlife! She hasn’t worn that in a while / I wonder why? #whatstattle 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.