Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her step dad is in the vulnerable category, he has had a few bouts of cancer unfortunately - so that might be why they haven't been down? Not sure if being a cancer survivor puts you in the vulnerable category, but I'm presuming with chemo etc, your immune system wouldn't be the best?
He’s quite active and in to fitness, I’d Say he has enough of her fantasies

Reactions: 3
I would not have said this is even her!!
Neither would I! Saw her at the start of the year in a shop and I was shocked. My friend and I were debating if it was even her. Couldn’t believe how different she was from what she portrays online. I had to watch her stories that day to be sure it was her..

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I think ye are right, brows and nose look sooooo different. Its definitely still edited alot but she just seems like she still has life behind her eyes.....where as now, she almost has a dead look to them. Just empty

Reactions: 3
Ashamed to say I checked the price of her fiddle tree fig plant - 90 euro is she for REAL. I’m all about greenery but cmon. She must have money to burn.

Nose???
Have always thought a nose job!

View attachment 188629 Went down a rabbit hole of google images and came across this one, she looks so different! Not just the lip fillers but theres something else?I cant put my finger on it
Have always thought a nose job?!

Reactions: 1
Yes I think it’s photoshopped different in that photo there and she does it differently now in her own photos

Reactions: 2
I dont even know where to start with that girl. She catfished my friend, took someone else's photos and passed them off as her. She also emotionally abused for him years. Stalked him,sent him non stop emails(That's literally only the tip of the iceberg)The girl is mentally unwell and I wouldn't be surprised if shes lurking around here somewhere.
She’s 100% on here - I’d recognise her style of writing, tone and syntax anywhere. In fact I’m pretty sure she has more than one account and is speaking to herself via these accounts on various threads here (which she has done before).

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think her step dad is in the vulnerable category, he has had a few bouts of cancer unfortunately - so that might be why they haven't been down? Not sure if being a cancer survivor puts you in the vulnerable category, but I'm presuming with chemo etc, your immune system wouldn't be the best?
But sure Joanne and adam are pretty much cocooning themselves , so would be safe :)

Reactions: 5
She’s 100% on here - I’d recognise her style of writing, tone and syntax anywhere. In fact I’m pretty sure she has more than one account and is speaking to herself via these accounts on various threads here (which she has done before).
Im jealous of all the free time she has to be able to do that🤣. But I've heard she has multiple boards, reddit, Twitter Facebook acc emails... How would you keep up🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont think you are allowed to have more than one account here.

Reactions: 1
Every( refilled with Aldi) Jo Malone product, a candle, a large pineapple plant , a bevvy and her laptop in the bath.

IN the bath with the bubbles going 90

That laptop is gettting a dip there Jojo

It looks the opposite of zen -it looks cluttered and try hard and obnoxious

Reactions: 10
Every( refilled with Aldi) Jo Malone product, a candle, a large pineapple plant , a bevvy and her laptop in the bath.

IN the bath with the bubbles going 90

That laptop is gettting a dip there Jojo

It looks the opposite of zen -it looks cluttered and try hard and obnoxious
Yes I was thinking why would she be on the laptop in the bath? Surely she'd be looking out the window at that amazing Cork countryside and not being common enough to be on a laptop.

Reactions: 13
Not a chance of a nice bottle of Radox in that bathroom, it’s not just a bath it’s a jacuzzi bath 🤭

Reactions: 4
I’d be more stressed out in that bath than anything, the bubbles going 90, the laptop, the candle, the huge plant and “Jo Malone” stuff in the way, and her clumsy looking self trying to move around.. watching it gave me massive anxiety

Reactions: 14
I was lolling at the laptop in the bath - first off, the heat would ruin the laptop, imagine the condensation building up on it.

Secondly, can you not have a nice bath without instagramming the whole thing? That can't be relaxing posting about your bath for the entirety of your time in it.

I suppose it's the level of content she has right now, so she had to insta.

Reactions: 14
Joanne...... the house isn’t yours hun. I’m sorry to be the one to say it but you had absolutely no input into the kitchen, the flooring, the beams, the jacuzzi bath, the building in general, the land around it-nothing.

You are RENTING.
You added a few plants, a rug, a few lampshades and a couple of baskets.
You are NOT an interior designer hun.
Putting up a few plants does not make you a horticulturist.
‘Working out’ outside does not make it a gym hun.
Cop on and draw up your CV and apply for a real job will ya.
Also, who does your lip fillers?

Soz gals I just needed to get that off me chest I wasn’t sleeping😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.