Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also had a friend who turned to be a compulsive liar, totally deluded about her size (even though she had a fab curvy figure), cried abuse and overall totally toxic. Cut her out of my life 6 years ago and I still shudder to think about some of her lies. The more I watched MUF, the more she reminded me of her and I had to unfollow.

Absolutely, she makes out like she walked away from that life and shes happier now, but in reality, she would be back up to Dublin in a heartbeat if she got a whiff of any of the old work she used to get
She didn't walk away from anything, she was found out and had no choice. But in typical Larby fashion she pretends it was her plan all along, as she does with everything that doesn't go her way. Like those lipglosses and makeup brushes that didn't sell...suddenly they're Limited Edition...

Reactions: 13
Yeh I agree s
She didn't walk away from anything, she was found out and had no choice. But in typical Larby fashion she pretends it was her plan all along, as she does with everything that doesn't go her way. Like those lipglosses and makeup brushes that didn't sell...suddenly they're Limited Edition...
yeh I agree, she did not walk away, if she did Why continue with this shite

Reactions: 3
Is the 99 plant based?? 🤣
couldnt agree with this more !! As I said my sister was in her class . The work dried up and overnight lost a lot contracts .. people who had been friends with her were relieved that the whole debacle was finally out in the open .. she literally was ruined by it as it highlighted to everyone how much of a fraud she is . She has now gone the other way and isn’t working out at all and is just getting bigger by the day . So she has gone from restrictive to non stop eating ! She lost some close friends over other things ( but again it’s because she is a liar ) so there was nothing left for her in Dublin . She was off the lists and off the event invites . She had a boyfriend in her late teens that she was obsessed with . It’s how she is in relationships ... and eventually she is always the victim when they leave her . It will be the same with this guy .

Reactions: 10
Is she still friendly with that Doireann Wylde girl, she was one of the ones she went to Ibiza with?

Reactions: 1
I think she'd give anything to be back on the social media circuit in Dublin. The invites and events dried up when she was exposed on BU and her lack of accountability or apology afterwards. Remember she self declared she was a big fish in a small pond? How the tables have turned. Bet she wishes she could go back.
I agree with others who added to this- she pushed pretty much all other influencers and her friends away so of course no one wants her at their events.

Reactions: 2
Is she still friendly with that Doireann Wylde girl, she was one of the ones she went to Ibiza with?
I don't think they were ever really friends. I think Doireann was friends with someone else in the group that went to Ibiza. I remember her saying she decided to go at the last minute. Doireann seems like a smart girl so it struck me as strange that she always stuck up for Larby. I remember one time Larby was playing the mental health card and Doireann came on her stories crying saying one of her friends was hurting and because her friend was hurting she was upset. She sent Joanne a care package with a unicorn onesie in it. I dont remember Joanne ever hanging out with Doireann after the Ibiza trip, so the level of loyalty she had for her always seemed a bit odd.

Reactions: 4
For a girl who was going to keep this relationship off social media, Adam pops up on almost every post/story, is he aware the pic/video is being taken or is he told to look straight ahead?! He features more and it’s her account!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t help herself showing him off ! Wonder does he watch her stories ?!

Reactions: 5
For a girl who was going to keep this relationship off social media, Adam pops up on almost every post/story, is he aware the pic/video is being taken or is he told to look straight ahead?! He features more and it’s her account!!
Poor boy doesn't have a clue what's going on.

Reactions: 7
But sure all you need in life is 3 things and she has them all !
Is it for our benefit that she keeps repeating how happy she is and how loving and simple her new life is? Or if she repeats enough will she start to believe herself?

I wonder did he ever Google her and see what kind of a tit show he was dating before he moved down into to the wilderness with her?! Like the majority of stuff online about Larby is frightening! What do his friends and family think of it all?? 😂

Is it for our benefit that she keeps repeating how happy she is and how loving and simple her new life is? Or if she repeats enough will she start to believe herself?
No one who is really happy says it that much !! She is trying to convince herself and us !

She’s trying to convince herself I think
!

Bit of both I’d say!!

I wonder did he ever Google her and see what kind of a tit show he was dating before he moved down into to the wilderness with her?! Like the majority of stuff online about Larby is frightening! What do his friends and family think of it all?? 😂
I can’t recall much mention of his family?? Maybe they’re purposely keeping out of her way, or she’s turned him against them??? Who knows?
She upped stocks and left to go to London and they weren’t together that long then she got the apartment and was convincing it was spectacular and next they’re off to Cork, can’t keep up with her!

Reactions: 2
She was born in January 1987. Someone posted her CRO info on reddit after she sent herself a happy 30th birthday card on her 32nd birthday 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe she did that 🤣
I was in secondary school with her and a friend pointed me in this direction. I must look her up on reddit, what would she be under MUF?

Reactions: 3
I saw mention of catfishing, a rose of TTralee contestant, Bloggers Unveiled, reddit threads...anyone want to point me in the right direction? I've no idea who it is (haven't followed Irish bloggers really for years but it's all coming back to me now reading this thread!) The relevant subreddits or whatever would be great if someone doesn't mind.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.