Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about her having some sort of episode. I truly have no words for her these days. I’d love to just sit her down and have a chat with her because she really is on another planet. I’d say she’s not really even chatting to her mam these days as she never really mentions her like she used to. Maybe she tried to intervene with this tit show that’s going on at the mo. Adam is out of his depth I’d say bless him. He should cut his losses and run back to Dub.

Reactions: 9
I kinda think today feels like she might actually be ready to start being real about herself but I also think she is reading these posts - unless its a total coincidence that her content the last few days have raised all the exact things we have mentioned here.

Reactions: 5
I kinda think today feels like she might actually be ready to start being real about herself but I also think she is reading these posts - unless its a total coincidence that her content the last few days have raised all the exact things we have mentioned here.
Not in a million years will she start being real. It’s too late really she’s no credibility at all. And she’ll never be honest with herself. If she is reading this she should just take a break from it all and find herself - Off of Instagram

Reactions: 15
Some dodgy breeder from Limerick uproar on bloggers unveiled when she bought it.... But hey she did her research 🙄🙄🙄
Ha, she did in her eye, that one, them kind of dogs are well dodgy!!! Anyone who loves dogs will NOT buy from those back yard breeders!!! Shes a liar if she says any different I tell you!!!

Reactions: 3
There’s no way she will start being real.... she would have to admit that she’s been lying to everyone and no one wants to work with a liar....Joanne will never be honest. I truly believe Adam will be gone soon because there’s only so much you could take of her and her lies and fake life and lifestyle. Secluding themselves from family and friends isn’t healthy and they will be their own worst enemies

I also think Adam is gay! My gaydar is beeping mad 😁 He reminds me of that English swimmers Rebecca Adlingtons ex husband who came out after they married and had a child.

I also think Adam is gay! My gaydar is beeping mad 😁 He reminds me of that English swimmers Rebecca Adlingtons ex husband who came out after they married and had a child.
I had a google, no idea of who he was and...YES! I can 100% see it, but why not just come out theres no shame whatsoever...if I'm honest even Adam's voice is very femine. It occured to me today that if joanne did ever have a child and the clock is ticking on that one...if she has body image hang ups now what way would she be if she was growing a child & then the baby body after, she's 32 ffs you can't expect to look and feel like a 22 year old, life is too short, but if she wants to exercise alittle thats fine as long as she is happy, but the next ten years would be interesting to see were she is at in life...if she had any emotion at all she should make it up with her biological dad and brother their seems to be alot of hurt there.

Reactions: 3
New Thread

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.