Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would not consider Fionnuala to be overweight at all, she looks to be a healthy weight for her height to me. And she certainly doesn’t edit her pics.
Sorry that’s what I meant as in she is vegan and looks good . I re read it and realised what it came across as ! I meant she is vegan and good ! Apologies

Reactions: 1
I don't get that relationship with her and Adam....something really

Does anyone think that Joanne's relationship with Adam is real???? I doubt it
Why though???!! Why even fake a relationship?? The mind boggles 🤯

Reactions: 2
'Fluctuations over the years'...you mean inconsistent photoshopping?? She is the gift that keeps on giving. She needs to do some exercise, she looks so unhealthy. The hands 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why though???!! Why even fake a relationship?? The mind boggles 🤯
He was working in digital media and branding when they first started going out. It may have been mutually beneficial for them to link up in the beginning, maybe he thought he could revive her career and she desperately needed all the help she could get.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She now says she’s the image of Ashley Graham.. Jojo get a bleeping grip.. stop comparing yourself and actually be yourself for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was working in digital media and branding when they first started going out. It may have been mutually beneficial for them to link up in the beginning, maybe he thought he could revive her career and she desperately needed all the help she could get.
I suppose Paul was her ticket to working out and bodybuilding comps! 😬
The fellas seems to be more about her ‘career’ than and actual normal healthy relationship 😐

Hence the new grid layout and highlight 🤪 he helped revamp her ‘branding’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People ask how I appear to have a perfect life... Is she for real?! I have never seen someone to dislike so much about themselves. That's far from perfect in my eyes, quite the opposite. I'm not sure who she's trying to convince. Her Engagement must be low. The half naked sop story is back on the menu to gain some sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comparing herself to Ashley Graham ... and showing how Ashley looked at her story ! SHE LOOKED BECAUSE YOU TAGGED HER !!! I’m done I can’t ..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not trying to be smart or anything but how does Ashley Graham have that face and that body at the same time?

• Angry
I know she's a liar, but she'd hardly lie about the relationship? That'd be next level stuff..and it'd backfire on him as well?

Very presumptuous there when she will start “featuring press stays again” 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she bought it but was pretending it was a gift 😂
Me too..... when she was reading out the message it said something like ‘thank you for supporting local businesses’ but left out the ‘like mine’......I’d say she bought it and it making it out to be a gift....naw hun. Like the gin, the post man was still delivering during covid so why get it only now. Dose.

Can someone please message her and tell her it’s earth she needs to come back down to because I can’t be responsible for the words I’d use.What a bleeping self obsessed narcissist. Is she taking the piss? Surely she’s taking the piss? Adam would wana take her phone off her. Is she having an episode? Is she finally after loosing her bleeping mind?

I’ve finally found the answer as to why she’s moved to the sticks. It’s not the scenery or the lifestyle or the pace....she’s in hiding. She’s actually gone into hiding.Shes backed herself way too far into a corner with the photoshopping and body-shaming and the lies and the deceit, that she’s had to hide away from the real world. She’s built her own world in her head and now she can’t tell what is real and what is reality. She had delusions of grandeur. Serious delusions.

I genuinely liked her years ago.
Now I can’t trust a word or a picture she puts out.
I’m not angry with her anymore.
I’m worried. I’m very very worried.
This behaviour is not healthy.
At all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.