Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she did that 🤣
I was in secondary school with her and a friend pointed me in this direction. I must look her up on reddit, what would she be under MUF?

I think the reddit group is private. I tried looking for it before and couldn't find anything.

I saw mention of catfishing, a rose of TTralee contestant, Bloggers Unveiled, reddit threads...anyone want to point me in the right direction? I've no idea who it is (haven't followed Irish bloggers really for years but it's all coming back to me now reading this thread!) The relevant subreddits or whatever would be great if someone doesn't mind.
There is a blogspot with receipts called "Jessisfake". Allegedly Jess (Rose of Tralee catfish) is RT and BU. If you google jessisfake you'll find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I saw mention of catfishing, a rose of TTralee contestant, Bloggers Unveiled, reddit threads...anyone want to point me in the right direction? I've no idea who it is (haven't followed Irish bloggers really for years but it's all coming back to me now reading this thread!) The relevant subreddits or whatever would be great if someone doesn't mind.
Unfortunately a lot of the BloggersUnveiled stuff got wiped when the account got nuked. As crazy as Ramona is, the actual stuff on the BU page really highlighted the level of editing that went into Joanne's feed. I think as someone mentioned a page or so back that if you google Joanne Larby and BloggersUnveiled there are a few examples on the image search

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately a lot of the BloggersUnveiled stuff got wiped when the account got nuked. As crazy as Ramona is, the actual stuff on the BU page really highlighted the level of editing that went into Joanne's feed. I think as someone mentioned a page or so back that if you google Joanne Larby and BloggersUnveiled there are a few examples on the image search
I think Joanne is quiet unwell and needs help, she clearly has a very poor view of herself and yet she spends her days telling us how much she accepts herself. Where are her friends and family, someone needs to help her

Reactions: 9
There is a blogspot with receipts called "Jessisfake". Allegedly Jess (Rose of Tralee catfish) is RT and BU. If you google jessisfake you'll find it.
This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for! Thank you!
I did have a look at that - I was being extra nosy and wanted the inner scoop on who the Bloggers Unveiled person was ;) Thank you! It's incredible, the difference in what she's posted. It's very sad. I too have no issue with what size she is but she's being so disingenuous and perpetuating the diet culture even more.

Reactions: 6
Why put the NEXT home haul on her main instagram page? Is that not what her interiors page is for? Just shows what little content she has.

Reactions: 15
And why does she keep sharing any message anyone sends her?
I just saw that, I wonder did she ask for permission to post those messages. Like if they are DMs then its a bit crappy to make them public like that. If the person wanted them made public they'd have just commented publicly in first place.

Reactions: 5
Who the duck are these morons who send her these messages? Eejits who don't know half the country exists by the looks of it.

Move over Liz Reaney.... your Queen Of Cork crown could be up for the taking!

Jesus wept. Imagine looking at Muffy for inspiration on ANYTHING 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Why put the NEXT home haul on her main instagram page? Is that not what her interiors page is for? Just shows what little content she has.
She's trying to send traffic to her main account. People following her home account are probably from a different demographic and probably wouldn't know what a basket case she really is.

• Haha
Screenshot_20200721-181824_Chrome.jpg
236 added new accounts on Monday....stop buying followers and fooling yourself 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No one who is really happy says it that much !! She is trying to convince herself and us !
And why does she keep sharing any message anyone sends her?
she is sending herself those messages ! They are not being sent by people .. Yes sending herself the 30rh card on her 32nd birthday is all true ! My sister was in her class and everyone was like what ??? ?! That’s not your age .. she also bought swag from a company packaged it up and sent it to herself ... the company then contacted her for a retraction ... I think this was all covered in BU. You guys have no idea how really unwell and unstable she is . The editing and photoshopping is literally the tip of the iceberg but perpetuates how much of a liar / fake she is . I think maeve madden saw through it as the rest of them did . ..by posting photos of your tummy rolls / in a swimsuit is not body positive !

Reactions: 10
20200721_184029.jpg
Went down a rabbit hole of google images and came across this one, she looks so different! Not just the lip fillers but theres something else?I cant put my finger on it

Didn't she pretend Tatcha sent her stuff before? Than I saw Caroline Hirons saying she has to buy it herself but Joey gets sent it. Sure

• Haha
Ashamed to say I checked the price of her fiddle tree fig plant - 90 euro is she for REAL. I’m all about greenery but cmon. She must have money to burn.

View attachment 188629 Went down a rabbit hole of google images and came across this one, she looks so different! Not just the lip fillers but theres something else?I cant put my finger on it
Nose???

A glasses holder, how much shite can one person buy before it gets boring.

Even this photo is heavily edited just not in her editing style- edited by someone else?
I always thought with her editing skills she could have set up a business as a photo editor, so many people were fooled for years by her. I was told once that she was invited into a pharmacy to do a demo with a brand they stocked and when she turned up no one recognized her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.