Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder are most of the furnishings are just bought and she unboxes them and take a few photos of them in one of the rooms and then returns them without purchasing them. She often says she just buys something but says it only until she sees something more suitable or in a style she was looking for.

Reactions: 7
Was it necessary to read out the artist’s card???
I think that’s such bad form to read it out. Ok the quote on the outside but I didn’t expect her to read out the inside. Obviously agree that she wanted it to be known that she receives stuff like this but I felt a bit awkward listening to her reading it out. Such a self serving public ego boost.. uncomfortable

Reactions: 10
Yea the questions 🙄 Like if it’s ‘interiors’ put them on your ‘home account’ really all is laughable 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴
I think it’s amazing all the different personas - fitness fanatic, party goer, makeup artist, interiors, travel blogger, gardener, podcast presenter, what else can she possibly do??? 🤷🏻‍♀️🧏🏻♀
Jack of all trades master of none 😄

Reactions: 4
Very naieve of the artist to gift Joanne, obviously she presumed wrongly that she actually had a reach on Instagram. That was shared today purely for our benefit - clutching at straws there Joanne. And what's with the recital of the card? Sounds like she's doing a reading at Mass ffs

I think that’s such bad form to read it out. Ok the quote on the outside but I didn’t expect her to read out the inside. Obviously agree that she wanted it to be known that she receives stuff like this but I felt a bit awkward listening to her reading it out. Such a self serving public ego boost.. uncomfortable
Like did the poor artist know she was going to read it all out?? Very bad taste. Could have just given a quick synopsis of it not bloody word for word!!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her hands 😮
The nutty professor hands and fingers ! And just like every other week - and irs always normally mid week - she is back talking about her body ! This week she isn’t happy ! Last week she was happy and in the best headspace she has ever been ! It’s allllll click bait and boring 🙄🙄🙄 I don’t need to see more shots of the fat rolls ! Stop photo shopping and just accept who you are . The non stop body narrative means you are in no way happy with who you are ! Go and loose some weight then if you want to . Just stop with the non stop narrative .. accept you’ve put on weight and you aren’t happy ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get that relationship with her and Adam....something really

Does anyone think that Joanne's relationship with Adam is real???? I doubt it

Last edited:
Very naieve of the artist to gift Joanne, obviously she presumed wrongly that she actually had a reach on Instagram. That was shared today purely for our benefit - clutching at straws there Joanne. And what's with the recital of the card? Sounds like she's doing a reading at Mass ffs
What’s up with the gift? I can’t find it?

Reactions: 1
There's something really off between those two.....I've always thought he was gay
.....shock I know! 😁

Reactions: 8
Her hands 😮
And I thought I had chubby hands. Mine are like supermodel fingers compared to hers 😆😆

And I thought I had chubby fingers. Mine are like supermodel fingers compared to hers 😆😆
I thought with eating clean cut meals and a vegan/plant based diet would make you drop the weight. Her latest story has her looking bigger.

Reactions: 4
And I thought I had chubby hands. Mine are like supermodel fingers compared to hers 😆😆

I thought with eating clean cut meals and a vegan/plant based diet would make you drop the weight. Her latest story has her looking bigger.
She is the only large vegan I know .. that said fionnuala jones is a vegan now as well ..

Reactions: 1
She is the only large vegan I know .. that said fionnuala jones is a vegan now as well ..
I would not consider Fionnuala to be overweight at all, she looks to be a healthy weight for her height to me. And she certainly doesn’t edit her pics.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.