Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joanne thinks she’s Bear Grylls because she threw a few sheets of mdf together and grew a cucumber. You’d swear she was the only person on the planet who lives in the country and capable of a bit of DIY. And she is so intense, it’s overbearing. She can’t seem to see a cloud without whipping out the panpipes for an emotional meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s an insufferable fool, I dont know how she has any followers or makes a living from “influencing”....who would actually be influenced by her??

Reactions: 3
She’s an insufferable fool, I dont know how she has any followers or makes a living from “influencing”....who would actually be influenced by her??
Not many, she buys her followers, another few hundred added yesterday. She has to maintain the illusion for the boyfriend that she's a ' real influencer' 😆😆

I cannot understand WHO actually engages with her at all. She’s actually for the birds. She hides the truth about renting her property and makes out like she bought it, she has successfully isolated her bf (He’s a bit odd too to be fair) and has her claws firmly in there, she spends SO much money because not all she has is gifted surely and she has the most boring content sometimes I find myself wishing she was back to her old ways and altering all her images - at least that was slightly entertaining 😭
Where does she get her money serious question she can’t have earned that much when she was actually popular????

Reactions: 6
I cannot understand WHO actually engages with her at all. She’s actually for the birds. She hides the truth about renting her property and makes out like she bought it, she has successfully isolated her bf (He’s a bit odd too to be fair) and has her claws firmly in there, she spends SO much money because not all she has is gifted surely and she has the most boring content sometimes I find myself wishing she was back to her old ways and altering all her images - at least that was slightly entertaining 😭
Where does she get her money serious question she can’t have earned that much when she was actually popular????
She is completely off her rocker. He must be a bit odd if he has stuck around this long. It think he is basically doing all her content for her website. I don’t think she is relevant anymore. Neither of them have a stable full time job so it’s hard to know where the money is coming from. I wonder how long it will be before she is back in Dublin. I can’t see them staying in cork forever despite what she says

Here is his website.

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it convenient that when she was a fitness blogger and training to compete in bodybuilding shows she dated a PT and now when she’s had to rebrand herself she’s dating a digital communications consultant...

Reactions: 11
She must be either up to her eyes on debt or earning more than we think, all those delivery’s and rent all add up never mind repayments on her car “The Beast”

• Sick
She’s an absolute bore. She has no friends, constantly rebrands herself, and has no idea who she really is. She went out with a friend of mine a good few years back now - I think In the latter half of 2014 - he said she was an absolute lunatic. Made his life a misery, tried to isolate him from his friends, talking about marriage and babies a month into a casual relationship! Everytime he tried to break up with her she would beg him not to and buy him ridiculously expensive gifts just to try and keep him. Their relationship lasted less than 6 months and in that time she did so much damage to his mental health! She basically stalked him after he ended it with her. Luckily he’s married to a lovely girl now, and lives on the other side of the world - otherwise I’d worry she’d still be stalking him! Poor Adam obviously doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for, although to be fair he seems a bit odd himself. And she totally looks like his ma in any of the pics of them together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The long slomo shots of the car tho 🙄🙄 I didnt know she had a name for it 😂😂 what a tool. Her client list is pretty minimal, a couple of charities (she should probably do pro bono for) and her own podcast 😂😂😂. Did we hear anymore of the members only set up for The Other Side of Perfect went? It seems to have fallen off of a cliff

She’s an absolute bore. She has no friends, constantly rebrands herself, and has no idea who she really is. She went out with a friend of mine a good few years back now - I think In the latter half of 2014 - he said she was an absolute lunatic. Made his life a misery, tried to isolate him from his friends, talking about marriage and babies a month into a casual relationship! Everytime he tried to break up with her she would beg him not to and buy him ridiculously expensive gifts just to try and keep him. Their relationship lasted less than 6 months and in that time she did so much damage to his mental health! She basically stalked him after he ended it with her. Luckily he’s married to a lovely girl now, and lives on the other side of the world - otherwise I’d worry she’d still be stalking him! Poor Adam obviously doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for, although to be fair he seems a bit odd himself. And she totally looks like his ma in any of the pics of them together 😂
Jfc so glad for your friend that he got out of that and made a happy life.

Reactions: 1
She must be either up to her eyes on debt or earning more than we think, all those delivery’s and rent all add up never mind repayments on her car “The Beast”
Isn't the car his though? I may be wrong but I think Beastie appeared on the scene shortly after party boy girl did.

Jfc so glad for your friend that he got out of that and made a happy life.
absolutely! Although I have to say, I do miss seeing the pics he would post on Facebook of her, then seeing the edited version of the same pic she would post. Like playing spot the difference 🤣 I met her once at a Halloween masquerade ball and was gobsmacked at how big she was, because I was so used to seeing her edited pics online! And this was 2014, so she’s been at it a long time!

Reactions: 5
None of this surprises me, but it's shocking and disgusting behaviour. I believe she is incredibly emotionally abusive and manipulative with her romantic relationships. She needs professional help.

absolutely! Although I have to say, I do miss seeing the pics he would post on Facebook of her, then seeing the edited version of the same pic she would post. Like playing spot the difference 🤣 I met her once at a Halloween masquerade ball and was gobsmacked at how big she was, because I was so used to seeing her edited pics online! And this was 2014, so she’s been at it a long time!
The poor guy. She seems very trouble if she has been photoshopping since then. She is so insecure in herself. Does anybody know Adam? What is he like? She looks like his mother in some pictures. I wonder what his mates think. They are probably having a good laugh to themselves.

Isn't the car his though? I may be wrong but I think Beastie appeared on the scene shortly after party boy girl did.
No it’s hers, I remember her going to get it and then when he appeared he was driving it as well, he probably couldn’t believe his luck !

No it’s hers, I remember her going to get it and then when he appeared he was driving it as well, he probably couldn’t believe his luck !
It’s probably on finance or something then. Have look at the comments underneath the first picture she posted of the car
1592405568863.png

I stand corrected! I never followed her but looked in from time to time purely for the comedic factor after reading about her. But now she's just a car crash and so utterly irrelevant. Where does she get the energy to keep going with the pretence ? There's more chance of me being invited to press launches, parties etc.

So the John Lennon picture she’s just had delivered is 1000 pounds - IS SHE FOR REAL. Where does she get her money and why would you spend that much 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.