Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have met her in through my old job a few times. Her pics were nothing like the real person. She is actually quite warm and engaging and would do better I think if she showed her real self rather than this persona. She did make up another time before she got super well known and did a great job. Once she started growing in number ignored the PRs who were good to here on the way up. Not a good move! They all talk

Reactions: 6
There is something about him alright. The relationship looks very fake especially when you listen to lockdown with my quarantine lover.
I listened to it and got the impression all they do is sit around and talk about their feelings 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Joanne Larby is the be all and end all of liars and deceits. She got called out by bloggers unveiled and instead of owning up to her errors and mistakes, she went away for a little while, came back with a new fella, dog, apartment and persona. She had a chance to be honest and truthful and she isn’t. She rents her place in cork. She added a few plants, rugs, bedding pieces and thinks she’s a qualified interior designer. She photoshops herself to look completely different yet promotes body positivity. It’s all a big joke to her. She’s a compulsive liar. I had sympathy before for her and now I just feel anger. I saw her recently and she was nothing like her photos. Like myself, she’s a big girl. Nothing wrong with it. What’s wrong is she is body shaming all of us. She is showing us that her actual size is bad and she therefore needs to modify her pics. For the love of god get rid of the filters. Cop on and stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Very well said, I wouldn’t believe for a second she’s happy with her current shape, if she is that’s great but I really doubt it.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely no way she is happy. Why is she constantly referring to her smaller size,putting up pics etc. Ya there’s times in our lives we aren’t happy with our size or shape or weight etc, but we don’t lie and cut half our body off.’ I bought this in a size 18 to be oversized’ no hun you are a size 18, the jumper is at least a 22 to be that oversized

Reactions: 11
She pushed the boat out today for the sympathy when talking about not knowing her real father. Boo hoo Joanne. There’s a lot worse than you! And you’re not a “tough cookie”, you’re a jammy dodger because you dodge the truth!

Reactions: 10
She pushed the boat out today for the sympathy when talking about not knowing her real father. Boo hoo Joanne. There’s a lot worse than you! And you’re not a “tough cookie”, you’re a jammy dodger because you dodge the truth!
Also writing she’s met a partner who will be a great dad who will give THEIR child a wonderful loving life. JESUS CHRIST

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also writing she’s met a partner who will be a great dad who will give THEIR child a wonderful loving life. JESUS CHRIST
Run Adam, run

Another photoshop fail for Muf, what has she done to Adams thigh/leg in the post picture, 😣

I was just thinking about when MUF launched the Fairy Wands a few years back 😂😂😂 like she must have been about 30 and releasing a tacky make up Brush set that came in a shell holder similar to a handbag you'd buy for an 8 year old in Penneys!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She gets her sallow skin
I was just thinking about when MUF launched the Fairy Wands a few years back 😂😂😂 like she must have been about 30 and releasing a tacky make up Brush set that came in a shell holder similar to a handbag you'd buy for an 8 year old in Penneys!!! 😂
Around that time I was volunteering in a charity shop and no joke we got loads of the shell holder that could be a bag as well 😂😂
Absolutely the most tacky shite ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember she launched those lip glosses - she said repeatedly they were sold out everywhere and sold out so fast but then didn't produce any more and always had a stash to give away? Then pics came out of them sitting for months and months in bargain bins in chemists across the country. They did not sell well at ALL but she was a master of talking absolute sales talk shite. There is no credibility to anything she does because she lies about absolutely everything.

Reactions: 8
Remember she launched those lip glosses - she said repeatedly they were sold out everywhere and sold out so fast but then didn't produce any more and always had a stash to give away? Then pics came out of them sitting for months and months in bargain bins in chemists across the country. They did not sell well at ALL but she was a master of talking absolute sales talk shite. There is no credibility to anything she does because she lies about absolutely everything.
Hahaha yes, more white labelled shite pedalled by another influencer! The formula was meant to be shocking also on the matte ones 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s still wild with the editing. Look at the proportions in the one from last year 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has learnt nothing. She has absolutely no shame. From the comments above I’m sure she didn’t make that much money on the lip glosses. Pharmacies aren’t going to go and spend loads of money in stock and then put in the bargain bins

Reactions: 1
What age is she? I have a feeling she’s been 33 for years😳

She turned 29 three times 😂

She used to be a friend of a friend and they're the same age, went to school together. My friend will turn 35 this year; so she's 34 or 35 this year.

I was on a few nights out with her when she was just starting her blog and she was nuts even then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That bag! Scarlet! Her brushes were also an exact rip off copy of someone elses I remember, same colour and everything. NIMA brush I think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.