Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG Her Latest picture on high rise to house. Their nicknames are Freck and Pep 🤮🤮. Like what is that about. Here whole relationship seems so fake. Is she planning on selling the vegetables that she has planted in her garden. Is they her next venture. She’ll probably buy the stuff in her local store and pass it off as home grown by putting the labels on them.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I used to really love her make up looks before all of the editing was uncovered.

Reactions: 1
I've only just discovered this website and so delighted other people feel the same 😂

She's an absolute disgrace, coming across as shes better than everyone else.

I'll admit I felt sorry for her at one stage but now it's gone beyond a joke, still editing pictures and making out that her life is perfect.

Reactions: 5
She really is on the beg EVERY day for that house that she is renting!! Oh we could definitely afford to buy but decided to rent, well you can afford to buy your furnishings and still represent the local, irish small businesses you keep seeking freebies from. Many other (good) interior pages buy their own stuff and lift up the brand. Just pay for things if you’re so flash. She is awful.

Reactions: 10
The post today in the tacky Fendi swimsuit... I actually can’t find any words to describe it :sick:🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s off the wall, she was good friends with James Patrice at one stage but he dropped her because MUF didn’t want to be associated with his sister who he adores, James kicked MUF to the kerb because of it !

Reactions: 5
She’s off the wall, she was good friends with James Patrice at one stage but he dropped her because MUF didn’t want to be associated with his sister who he adores, James kicked MUF to the kerb because of it !
Is she friends with influencers at this stage. I’m sure most of them don’t want to be associated with her.

I wonder how the south west coast dream will last. I can’t imagine there are too many places that will be willing to keep giving her money or free stuff

Reactions: 2
Is she friends with influencers at this stage. I’m sure most of them don’t want to be associated with her.

I wonder how the south west coast dream will last. I can’t imagine there are too many places that will be willing to keep giving her money or free stuff
Doubt it, the thing with James Patrice was ages ago but I was just struck by how superficial she was latching onto James but wasn’t interested in his sister !
All the brands she promotes are really obscure in my opinion, when will brands realise that it puts people off when they gift all these products !

What??? More info pleeeease!!!

I she is hauling for her house from Zara & H&M. So much for local, sustainable, small Irish businesses. She is obviously running out of the ones who give her freebies. And all of her BLM support and diversity preaching goes to the wayside when it comes to mass produced, highly unethical supply chain homewares.

Reactions: 1
What??? More info pleeeease!!!
😂😂 my friend was knew his sister and she said that when they wud go to events MUF wouldn’t want him to bring her along because she didn’t fit into the whole blogger/fitness image at the time so he more of less choose his sister over MUF and dropped her

😂😂 my friend was knew his sister and she said that when they wud go to events MUF wouldn’t want him to bring her along because she didn’t fit into the whole blogger/fitness image at the time so he more of less choose his sister over MUF and dropped her
God shes some dope isn't she? Small fish in a big pond etc

'everyone keeps asking for hauls but I want to keep them for high rise to home'

Literally 4 snaps later

Swipe up here's a little h and m haul 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.