Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the John Lennon picture she’s just had delivered is 1000 pounds - IS SHE FOR REAL. Where does she get her money and why would you spend that much 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
No way ! That’s crazy money, these deals with brands must be paying way more that you would think !

Reactions: 1
No way ! That’s crazy money, these deals with brands must be paying way more that you would think !
I’d say she isn’t making much money anymore. There is no way a company would give her something like that for nothing. I’d say she is pretending it’s a collaboration so that people will think she is still working with brands

Isn't the car his though? I may be wrong but I think Beastie appeared on the scene shortly after party boy girl did.
Don't they get the covid payment, €700 per week between them and then whatever 'content creating' jobs they get too, easy to spend 000's on a print

Her content is the same day after day. Clips of the sky, the sea, her plants, her shelves, the dog and a question box to try keep some interaction..

Reactions: 6
For all her hauls and the like, I think she orders stuff, tries them on for a pic them returns them as many of the clothes are never seen again.

The house stuff she prob sends a begging email and gets a discount, or else same orders it and takes some pics then returns it.

She’s prob renting the house for half nothing from her mates in Blair’s Cove (never want to darken their door given their affiliation with this sham) so her cost is living is probably quite low. Shameful how much she probably made back a few years ago but there’s no way she’s making anywhere near the same type of cash now from her influencer days.

Wasn’t she doing the content for some gym crowd on a holiday recently (where she conveniently never appeared in any pics) so she’s prob scraping some cash together from things like that but post Covid i imagine spending on stuff like that from brands etc will plummet.

Reactions: 3
For all her hauls and the like, I think she orders stuff, tries them on for a pic them returns them as many of the clothes are never seen again.

The house stuff she prob sends a begging email and gets a discount, or else same orders it and takes some pics then returns it.

She’s prob renting the house for half nothing from her mates in Blair’s Cove (never want to darken their door given their affiliation with this sham) so her cost is living is probably quite low. Shameful how much she probably made back a few years ago but there’s no way she’s making anywhere near the same type of cash now from her influencer days.

Wasn’t she doing the content for some gym crowd on a holiday recently (where she conveniently never appeared in any pics) so she’s prob scraping some cash together from things like that but post Covid i imagine spending on stuff like that from brands etc will plummet.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she was Ordering clothes and sending them back.

Surely larger companies should come out and give a list of who they are collaborating with. The is would highlight who’s faking it. If I was big company and someone was pretending to collaborate with me. I’m wouldn’t be happy especially someone like Joanne. Surely there is laws against it. Even a small company should come out and say look we aren’t working with her.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she stay in a hotel earlier in the year and #collab but the hotel came out and said it wasn't
a collaboration she was just staying there as a paying guest.

Reactions: 17
There’s no way she just saw that Lennon piece and decided to buy it, she’s all about dance and rave and out of know where likes The Beatles, I’d say she gave the company some bull about how she has so many followers n stuff they came to a deal !

Reactions: 2
Wasn't she stopped from going into BT a few years ago because she was photographing herself with designer goods that she hadn't bought there? Sure she was probably down on Moore Street buying Fake 1:1 and then legged it up to Grafton Streen for the optics 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn't she stopped from going into BT a few years ago because she was photographing herself with designer goods that she hadn't bought there? Sure she was probably down on Moore Street buying Fake 1:1 and then legged it up to Grafton Streen for the optics 😃
OMG. How embarrassing. She clearly has serious mental health issues if she is doing stuff like that

Oh yes she was, so embarrassing ! The placement of the designer bags in all the photos just wrecks my head, does anyone think it makes a photo ?!

Another splurge purchase of a rug 🤪 she’s 100% trying to go down the line of interiors blogger, her style isn’t bad but there’s nothing groundbreaking to it at all.

Had the statement piece still got the labels on it? That is the only time we will see that piece anyway

She does have a history of that. She will post a lot of pics of designer items from the webpage, allude to buying some items and then will never show/talk about it again. I remember she did that with ski gear before - she was showing designer snow suits worth a few k and ended up actually purchasing one from TopShop. She is a master of illusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She does have a history of that. She will post a lot of pics of designer items from the webpage, allude to buying some items and then will never show/talk about it again. I remember she did that with ski gear before - she was showing designer snow suits worth a few k and ended up actually purchasing one from TopShop. She is a master of illusion.
Talk about a nutjob. What must her family and Adam think. I’d be mortified if I done something like that. She is so insecure. She should just change her name to Joanne Liarby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should just change her name to Joanne Liarby.
My favourite is Joanne Lardy....I know it’s mean but very very witty, someone from this thread has the credit for that.

Excellent names and joking aside though she definitely has serious mental health issues. I seen her and her son sorry I mean boyfriend in Dublin airport one morning and I must say they are the strangest looking couple I’ve ever seen. He to me looks like he plays for both teams and why why why for the love of god can he not find a pair of socks or a pair of trousers that go down longer than his ankles??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favourite is Joanne Lardy....I know it’s mean but very very witty, someone from this thread has the credit for that.

Excellent names and joking aside though she definitely has serious mental health issues. I seen her and her son sorry I mean boyfriend in Dublin airport one morning and I must say they are the strangest looking couple I’ve ever seen. He to me looks like he plays for both teams and why why why for the love of god can he not find a pair of socks or a pair of trousers that go down longer than his ankles??
There is something about him alright. The relationship looks very fake especially when you listen to lockdown with my quarantine lover.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.