Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t go on dates we just went to Tesco for sweets for privacy...mother of sweet Jesus who do they think they are second hand embarrassment for them. And them doing a podcas together confirms what everyone thinks that it’s a fake relationship. Sure there not even engaged. And she will claim he’s abused her and controlled her made her move all the way to cork from her family and friends and isolatEd her when they break up...watch this space.
Ye its a completely fake relationship. She is completely deluded if she thinks this relationship will last. Wanting privacy in the middle of nowhere because of her job and who she is. Who does she think she is? Most people only know her because she was called out about her photo editing.

Talking about buying a house already and doing a big restoration and only in a relationship 2 years. Talking about having kids already. Talk about delusional.

Reactions: 6
Just heard a clip of the poscast. She wanted where she lives 'to be private because of her job.' Im sorry but did she have paparazzi and fans outside her door when she lived in Dublin? She has notions of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there no end to the crap she talks. Is she told me the sky was blue I’d have to go out and check. Is she that shallow and insecure that she won’t own up to anything and won’t accept responsibility. I’d imagine now agencies will touch her with a barge pole.
She’d tell ya the sky was turquoise :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
howling 😂😂😂
The pair of them deserve each other to be fair , she is completely deluded and clearly he is too, is he in his 20s ?
She is in 32 I think and he is 4 years younger so he would be around 28. He can’t be that deluded. Although if he is in digital content or marketing surely he isn’t stupid enough to risk he reputation. In the podcast he said his working on his own now. How would he be able to build a brand or business if all he does is gardening/DIY and going on amazing walks or road trips. He also said how hard he works. I would have thought if he was he wouldn’t have much free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I listened to the podcast today after reading about it on here. I was out walking and stopped several times as I thought I was going to vomit 🤢 Who on earth does she think she is - and he is as bad! My (least) favourite bit was when she asked him what does he like about her that her followers wouldn't know? 🤔😭🤣😢 It reminded me of Snow White's stepmother asking "mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all" 👀 If you hadn't heard the start you would think you were listening to Brad and Jen or Megan and Harry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you see that she deleted the black square. She's a total sheep. She has no idea what's going on, and pretending that she does makes her seem more chaotic.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did you see that she deleted the black square. She's a total sheep. She has no idea what's going on, and pretending that she does makes her seem more chaotic.
So very morally bankrupt and to be expected. Don’t want it ruining the feed of course. The logic is totally flawed here. #BlackoutTuesday is clogging up Wednesday? What?!
“It’s ok folks I’m moving my learning offline so as an influencer I can influence you too! And if everyone does that eventually no-one will talk about it online.“
Utterly valid.

Reactions: 2
So very morally bankrupt and to be expected. Don’t want it ruining the feed of course. The logic is totally flawed here. #BlackoutTuesday is clogging up Wednesday? What?!
“It’s ok folks I’m moving my learning offline so as an influencer I can influence you too! And if everyone does that eventually no-one will talk about it online.“
Utterly valid.
Yesterday was embarrassing. Every influencer jumping on the bandwagon. So they all essentially took a day off ‘work’ by not posting anything all day. Tignams stories this morning were cringe, talking about how yesterday was so intense for her.

Just when I thought Joanne really couldn’t possibly stoop any lower than where she currently is she is now having a go at her own followers?!?!? Saying people engaged more in a post about runners than her EB ‘trek’ and that is what’s wrong with humanity. I actually can’t get over the absolute cheek of her I really can’t. She has yet again made all of this about her 😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How do people actually still even bother engage or reply to her anymore? Who out there actually listens or believes one word that comes out of that gob?

Reactions: 8
Just when I thought Joanne really couldn’t possibly stoop any lower than where she currently is she is now having a go at her own followers?!?!? Saying people engaged more in a post about runners than her EB ‘trek’ and that is what’s wrong with humanity. I actually can’t get over the absolute cheek of her I really can’t. She has yet again made all of this about her 😱🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How do people actually still even bother engage or reply to her anymore? Who out there actually listens or believes one word that comes out of that gob?
I saw that , i actually couldn’t believe the stuff she was saying , somehow , somehow she made a revolution regarding black people about her .. I’m disgusted, she sums up white privilege to a bleeping tee. Poor me and content , how dare people tell me what I’m doing is wrong , take a seat and pull your head out of your arse you utter idiot.

Reactions: 5
I’m appalled, utterly appalled at her. I’ll be taking my activism offline so I can continue to make money from you all. How about a commitment to assess all of your brand partners and only work with them should their D&I practices be up to the highest standards. She is a terrible example of the industry. Utterly vapid.

Reactions: 4
She is a hypocrite of the highest order, she posts “how dare anyone shame Me” two messages later, shames her entire following for not donating to her charity so she could bring her boyfriend on the trip With her.

Reactions: 8
I forgot she existed until now. Looked at her insta, the blue swimsuit. Why are her arms and legs completely different colours? Legitimately, is that photoshopping or just tanning?

I forgot she existed until now. Looked at her insta, the blue swimsuit. Why are her arms and legs completely different colours? Legitimately, is that photoshopping or just tanning?
I think these little differences are left on pics because it give the illusion she doesn’t edit her shape

Reactions: 3
Why oh why has she started using + instead of saying the actual word ‘and’. She’s doing this in her stories and her captions on posts! 🤦‍♀️

Can someone usher her in the direction of google to look for a 'gold' mirror. God, she's so dull and predictable.

What has she different Instagrams for the house and storm. The underneath the picture she refers to her self as Mom

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.