Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled upon this thread, also surprised there isn’t more about her. I follow her on Instagram and really tried to give her a chance but find her so false. She still edits pictures, which to me is so bizarre considering she rams down the followers throat how finally happy she is with her body after hating her self for so long. To be clear I have no issue with her size be it 8 or 20 just the blatant dishonesty and editing is sickening. She also has delusions of grandeur regarding her life in the public eye, someone posted can we see a pic of your new house and she replied as she and Adam is in the public eye for privacy and safety reasons she can’t share a picture of her house 😂😂 ffs so sue and pippa live in mansions are worth millions and everyone knows where they live and you know what no one cares. Get over yourself. Never knew about the whole red duchess drama but makes sense, her paid content she tried to flog to people all of a sudden was never mentioned again.

Reactions: 5
Stumbled upon this thread, also surprised there isn’t more about her. I follow her on Instagram and really tried to give her a chance but find her so false. She still edits pictures, which to me is so bizarre considering she rams down the followers throat how finally happy she is with her body after hating her self for so long. To be clear I have no issue with her size be it 8 or 20 just the blatant dishonesty and editing is sickening. She also has delusions of grandeur regarding her life in the public eye, someone posted can we see a pic of your new house and she replied as she and Adam is in the public eye for privacy and safety reasons she can’t share a picture of her house 😂😂 ffs so sue and pippa live in mansions are worth millions and everyone knows where they live and you know what no one cares. Get over yourself. Never knew about the whole red duchess drama but makes sense, her paid content she tried to flog to people all of a sudden was never mentioned again.
I don’t think there is anymore on this account because the engagement levels are so low. Also the content is very samey and bland. It may as well be a husky account at this point. The account holder is not personable or warm. I checked out after the Arctic challenge trek turned out to be a chalet holiday in Northern Finland with one night outside.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there is anymore on this account because the engagement levels are so low. Also the content is very samey and bland. It may as well be a husky account at this point. The account holder is not personable or warm. I checked out after the Arctic challenge trek turned out to be a chalet holiday in Northern Finland with one night outside.
Yeh so true, she comes across as rude and up her self. I was reading the red duchess highlight and am shocked at the carry on of Joanne and her boyfriend. I lost interest in her when she started the whole other side of perfect website. Trying to sell content Just rubbed me up the wrong way. Using mental health as a platform to sell shite, absolutely shameless. She has now turned her hand at interior design and has an account dedicated to the house she seems to think adding dry flowers to corners around her house makes her a designer.

• Haha
Her engagement is horrendous, a quick look at her socialblade actually shows a steady decline in followers

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The whole 'i got a size 18 in this hoodie because i wanted it to be oversized' is total crap. She is a size 16-18 at least which I have zero issue with but Joanne stop with the bullsh*t, enough already

Reactions: 7
The whole 'i got a size 18 in this hoodie because i wanted it to be oversized' is total crap. She is a size 16-18 at least which I have zero issue with but Joanne stop with the bullsh*t, enough already
She has no friends, and no wonder. She competes with everyone and hates it if somebody does better than her.

[/QUOTE\]
Yeh it just makes her come across as insincere, and she never does any Instagram live , she did one a few weeks back and I realized now why she doesn’t do them, cos she can’t edit or pose and angle the camera to fool herself, cos lets be honest it ain’t us she is fooling !! Also her style is horrendous, nothing is ironed, zero effort into styling when she does bother to try on clothes. Her outfits are either too small or way too big on her

Reactions: 1
I've noticed when she does a live she always has her hand under her chin to hide it or else pulls her jumper up over it. I don't know how she can do that with a straight face, no one has her body shape and then a practically skeletal face.

I've noticed when she does a live she always has her hand under her chin to hide it or else pulls her jumper up over it. I don't know how she can do that with a straight face, no one has her body shape and then a practically skeletal face.
I also notice that she sucks in/bites in her cheeks to try and give herself cheekbones. She's so transparent.

I also notice that she sucks in/bites in her cheeks to try and give herself cheekbones. She's so transparent.
Imagine disliking your own body that much. If she spent as much time eating a bit healthier and doing some exercise as she does lying about it and editing her pics she might actually be a bit happier in herself.

I wonder what influence the boyfriend is on her? He seems to be into his fitness so it's unusual to me he'd be into someone who clearly isn't.

Imagine disliking your own body that much. If she spent as much time eating a bit healthier and doing some exercise as she does lying about it and editing her pics she might actually be a bit happier in herself.

I wonder what influence the boyfriend is on her? He seems to be into his fitness so it's unusual to me he'd be into someone who clearly isn't.
Well I think it says a lot about him with the incident with the red duchess, texting her angry messages when all that drama kicked off. Imagine, actually mortified for them. 😂

Reactions: 2
She blocked me when I asked her how did she gain 3000 followers in one day(they were clearly bought)
Some of my friends have had very strange interactions with her....shes absolutely bonkers
Ohhh spill ?!! She is a loon , I know someone who knows someone etc and they told me that she would insist nobody from her family extended family would be allowed post any pictures of her when at family gatherings! Granted the info comes through a few sources but I honestly believe it , you would be hard pushed finding an unedited picture of her online.

Ohhh spill ?!! She is a loon , I know someone who knows someone etc and they told me that she would insist nobody from her family extended family would be allowed post any pictures of her when at family gatherings! Granted the info comes through a few sources but I honestly believe it , you would be hard pushed finding an unedited picture of her online.
I heard she has backstabbed so many of the other Irish bloggers.

I'm just irrationally annoyed that she's friendly with daintydressdiaries because I liked her, and now I'm questioning her integrity 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.