Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say that did she. She has some neck on her.

Even from the preview it the relationship sounds completely fake. They never went on superficial dates because they relationship is so deep and meaningful. Pass the sick bucket🤮🤮
Yep she had a big post up on Instagram where she said she'd never put someone she loves in the spotlight again coz the intrusion and criticism from people online was too much. A few weeks later she was not so subtly including her boyfriend's arm or leg in pics to show she was out with a man 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She didn’t say that did she. She has some neck on her.

Even from the preview it the relationship sounds completely fake. They never went on superficial dates because they relationship is so deep and meaningful. Pass the sick bucket🤮🤮
Oh god...I saw her pictures earlier with the recording mic in front of all of the designer dust bags. So crass, do you have to flash all your material belongings gratuitously like that, completely out of context. Its tacky

Reactions: 1
She looked like that one who had her jubblys enhanced on the NHS when she was thinner. Josie Cunningham?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god...I saw her pictures earlier with the recording mic in front of all of the designer dust bags. So crass, do you have to flash all your material belongings gratuitously like that, completely out of context. Its tacky
Maybe since she moved to the middle of nowhere she is so isolated she has hasn’t a clue what is going on at the moment in the country and around the world and how crass it looks.

On similar note you’d have to wonder how much money these influencers are making at the moment and I assume they are going to feel the pinch in he next few months when companies reduce spending and the freebies will start drying up. PR & marketing firms are going to stop using any old influencers and I’m sure fees will be reduced.

Totally agree with you so out of touch, she has zero awareness of what is going on around us, be it the global pandemic or the blm# movement.
she is busy hocking shite and taking pictures of herself in swimsuits while trying to angle her body to look smaller and finishing off with some very blatant edits and a very heavy filter. her self love journey is contrived and she is narcissistic no end, posting up people’s responses of how amazing, real and brave she is, after she posts herself in yet another swimsuit that doesn’t fit. she berates people for asking questions about her relationship and her life, saying it’s weird af And crosses a line and would never share details regarding her and Adams relationship. Then does a podcast about I’m assuming how great their relationship is ... lol wut !!

Reactions: 6
The podcast she did with Adam was a cringe-fest. He said he didn't like to talk about himself/hear his own voice, but he never shut up the entire time. It amazes me how they're a couple because they're so different. I think she's just holding onto him because having a partner validates her, but there is ZERO chemistry between them. They're like brother and sister. They said they didn't have a "honeymoon period", which tells me that it's more of a convenience relationship because they have nobody else. There's a serious power struggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The podcast she did with Adam was a cringe-fest. He said he didn't like to talk about himself/hear his own voice, but he never shut up the entire time. It amazes me how they're a couple because they're so different. I think she's just holding onto him because having a partner validates her, but there is ZERO chemistry between them. They're like brother and sister. They said they didn't have a "honeymoon period", which tells me that it's more of a convenience relationship because they have nobody else. There's a serious power struggle.
Total agree. She is 4 years older then him did they say. He’s probably laughing about it to his mates and is thinking sure I may aswell go along with it at this stage. Did they say exactly what the story was with the place in cork, are they renting it. If I was him I’d be thinking there is no way I’d buy a house with her. I listened to it but I zoned in and out, I don’t know how he kept a straight face doing it.

Reactions: 2
I listened to the first ten minutes and needed a break, discussing how they met. So they had really deep conversations about psychology at a rave 😂and skipped the superficial traditional first dates and just spent time having long conversations together . It just reeks of how do I present my life to be superior

Reactions: 11
I listened to the first ten minutes and needed a break, discussing how they met. So they had really deep conversations about psychology at a rave 😂and skipped the superficial traditional first dates and just spent time having long conversations together . It just reeks of how do I present my life to be superior
They are the ultimate in smugness. I only listened to the excerpts on stories. Absolutely no awareness of how they come across AT ALL. Also the way they talk about privacy one would think they were Kim K and Jay Z. You’re a blogger who posts photos of dried flowers in random corners of your house love. I doubt the West Cork locals are hoping for a “sighting” of you both.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If we can manage to leave Matt Damon alone etc etc...unbelievable. To post this today and one tiny mention of the atuff that is happening in America slotted in amongst all of her self promotion. She has a platform and therefore a responsibility to amplify voices of people struggling. Its so so so self absorbed its almost satire. They are made for each other.

They are the ultimate in smugness. I only listened to the excerpts on stories. Absolutely no awareness of how they come across AT ALL. Also the way they talk about privacy one would think they were Kim K and Jay Z. You’re a blogger who posts photos of dried flowers in random corners of your house love. I doubt the West Cork locals are hoping for a “sighting” of you both.
He mentioned people where coming up to him and asking him for photos saying they thought he was Rob Lipsett. I’d be surprised if anyone would be looking for photos. If anything they would be laughing at them. I’m surprised people weren’t giving her abuse.

• Haha
He mentioned people where coming up to him and asking him for photos saying they thought he was Rob Lipsett. I’d be surprised if anyone would be looking for photos. If anything they would be laughing at them. I’m surprised people weren’t giving her abuse.
Who would even want a selfie with Rob Lipsett 🤔😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn't there a time when she was implying she's mixed race? So you'd think the BLM movement would resonate with her.

Re: her amazing, deep relationship. She claims everything she does is extraordinary. Does aerial hoop once - expert at it. Does a novice horse riding competition - pro dressage rider. Goes to the gym - fitness and nutrition expert. Reads her friend's mental health website - now a mental health advocate. Never mentions jogging but is suddenly able to run 5k in sand. Even her dog is super intelligent and special. 🙄 It's a wonder she doesn't try her hand at medicine or something. I'm sure she'd have cures for everything figured out in no time at all 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wasn't there a time when she was implying she's mixed race? So you'd think the BLM movement would resonate with her.

Re: her amazing, deep relationship. She claims everything she does is extraordinary. Does aerial hoop once - expert at it. Does a novice horse riding competition - pro dressage rider. Goes to the gym - fitness and nutrition expert. Reads her friend's mental health website - now a mental health advocate. Never mentions jogging but is suddenly able to run 5k in sand. Even her dog is super intelligent and special. 🙄 It's a wonder she doesn't try her hand at medicine or something. I'm sure she'd have cures for everything figured out in no time at all 👍
She didn’t say she was mixed race did she 🤣🤣. How ignorant is that. Surprised she didn’t say she would love to be at the protest in Dublin today. I see James kavanagh was at it. Given his brother is Conor McGregor’s coach who has came out with racist comments before and the his coach remained silent shows just how shallow he is. It’s about looking like he they care.

Sure didn’t storm come from a puppy farm and Joanne had spoken about being againsanimal cruelty.

Reactions: 3
She didn’t say she was mixed race did she 🤣🤣. How ignorant is that. Surprised she didn’t say she would love to be at the protest in Dublin today. I see James kavanagh was at it. Given his brother is Conor McGregor’s coach who has came out with racist comments before and the his coach remained silent shows just how shallow he is. It’s about looking like he they care.

Sure didn’t storm come from a puppy farm and Joanne had spoken about being againsanimal cruelty.
She also continually uses and advertises products/brands that have been tested on animals. The woman has zero integrity

She didn't explicitly say she was mixed race but she has heavily implied that her bio dad isn't white. It was when she was claiming she was naturally dark/sallow, she just didn't want to admit to using sun beds and fake tan. Bloggers unveiled had pics up of her leaving a tanning salon.

• Haha
She didn't explicitly say she was mixed race but she has heavily implied that her bio dad isn't white. It was when she was claiming she was naturally dark/sallow, she just didn't want to admit to using sun beds and fake tan. Bloggers unveiled had pics up of her leaving a tanning salon.
Is there no end to the crap she talks. Is she told me the sky was blue I’d have to go out and check. Is she that shallow and insecure that she won’t own up to anything and won’t accept responsibility. I’d imagine now agencies will touch her with a barge pole.

Oh my god I completely forgot she did that. I actually remember the stories now

• Haha
She also continually uses and advertises products/brands that have been tested on animals. The woman has zero integrity
and parades her leather bags around the place like we should be jealous of them. She tries to use labels to give herself more substance, but it screams desperation for validation.

We didn’t go on dates we just went to Tesco for sweets for privacy...mother of sweet Jesus who do they think they are second hand embarrassment for them. And them doing a podcas together confirms what everyone thinks that it’s a fake relationship. Sure there not even engaged. And she will claim he’s abused her and controlled her made her move all the way to cork from her family and friends and isolatEd her when they break up...watch this space.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.