Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay she may be lying about her size for whatever reason and a few other things but to call her names because of her appearance and say her body makes you sick is uncalled for. Call her out for lying etc but enough of that.

Reactions: 19
I've been a 14, bordering on 16 before. Yeah I'm 5'7 but I'd like to think my stomach never looked anywhere near that large. Also 14-16 is in no way an XL, it's a M/L depending on brand.
Sweaty Betty the XL is a 16, not a 14-16 like she says but it is a 16

I’m surprised she’s promoting / being sponsored by a brand like Sweaty Betty on a body positivity podcast that only goes up to a size 16. They’re not a plus size brand, and she’s plus size.

also she said she has a pair of SB leggings years and they’re still perfect, in the pic, she hasn’t worn them in years because they won’t fit her, that’s why they’re perfect still
56F4FF4F-15EC-426F-B4F5-0BAE4818FDE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Sweaty Betty the XL is a 16, not a 14-16 like she says but it is a 16

I’m surprised she’s promoting / being sponsored by a brand like Sweaty Betty on a body positivity podcast that only goes up to a size 16. They’re not a plus size brand, and she’s plus size.

also she said she has a pair of SB leggings years and they’re still perfect, in the pic, she hasn’t worn them in years because they won’t fit her, that’s why they’re perfect stillView attachment 127539
I noticed that she said that, and I did think that's odd that she's saying they're still perfect when you can tell that there is no way they'd fit now.

Reactions: 4
I'm in no way a prude, but I really did not need a nipple in such close quarters as today's grid photos.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or are her boobs sitting so weirdly? Also that outfit is one of the first on their website/instagram page- she has no creativity whatsoever.

Is it just me or are her boobs sitting so weirdly? Also that outfit is one of the first on their website/instagram page- she has no creativity whatsoever.
I think the cut of the top is just hugely unflattering on her. It makes them look enormous and very low.

Unless they are actually enormous and very low 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think her dress sense is absolutely cat. She’s afraid to really dress for her size and either wears dresses that are like bin bags on her or today’s other extreme. I feel sorry for her in a way as she just can’t be happy with her size.

Reactions: 10
She looks absolutely ridiculous. Given that it's her job youd think shed know how to dress for her shape. Everytime I look at her I cannot get over how much she cat fished us all before. And why are her boobs so far apart???

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I just calculated her engagement rate on her last post... 1.1..... dire. I actually feel really sorry for her.

Does she live with her son? He is very talented at editing her videos and adding the music.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay she may be lying about her size for whatever reason and a few other things but to call her names because of her appearance and say her body makes you sick is uncalled for. Call her out for lying etc but enough of that.
100% 🙌 I'm not a fan of Joanne by any means but being so nasty towards her appearance is just petty

On another though she is away in fairy land. Does she live in the real world at all? To buy the leggings and top shes wearing its 180 euro....you'd want your head checked

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.