Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She piled so much weight on her face, my god. She almost looks completely unrecognisable.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she looked orange a few days ago. Does she realise her signature orange filter may make nature look nice but definitely not her.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, she looked orange a few days ago. Does she realise her signature orange filter may make nature look nice but definitely not her.
Do you not know she is naturally very tan coz her dad is dark? She doesn't wear fake tan or use sunbeds or filters to darken her skin. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Around the time of BloggersUnveiled I felt sorry for her but didn't like how deceptive she was with photo shop etc. She went away and I thought credit where it's due she has completely reinvented herself and maybe that experience was the kick she needed but no. Joanne has learned nothing. She is still up to her old tricks, every thing is staged. There's nothing authentic about her at all.

Reactions: 11
What became of her Other Side of Perfect App?
The one whose content was a direct copy of the Red Duchess’ one?
I never see her promoting that anymore.

What became of her Other Side of Perfect App?
The one whose content was a direct copy of the Red Duchess’ one?
I never see her promoting that anymore.
Another flop, like everything she does. She’s trying to give herself cheekbones by sucking in her cheeks in her last Instagram foto.

Reactions: 3
In her latest stories run down of the sweaty Betty stuff “I’m so bloated at the moment”

Darling, I think that’s just your gut

Reactions: 8
Xl leggings size 14-16 true to size? Darling you are no size 14-16 by any means at the moment I'm sorry to tell you..
That hair and big face makes her look like a sumo wrestler

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads I’m beginning to wonder if she’s maybe on meds that are making her gain so much weight. I honestly can’t get over it. I don’t mean it in a mean way but how has she put on so much? It’s not like she shows really unhealthy food etc and seems to be out walking a bit so what is it? It’s definitely not normal and not sure why she’s not doing anything about it. The bf is looking more and more like her son too. 😐

Reactions: 6
Lads I’m beginning to wonder if she’s maybe on meds that are making her gain so much weight. I honestly can’t get over it. I don’t mean it in a mean way but how has she put on so much? It’s not like she shows really unhealthy food etc and seems to be out walking a bit so what is it? It’s definitely not normal and not sure why she’s not doing anything about it. The bf is looking more and more like her son too. 😐
I’d agree if she didn’t have a history of editing her photos. I know it appears to have come on quickly but from memory she hasn’t done a full body shot on stories in months before recently & could have edited grid posts as before. Also, she could just be letting us see the healthy food only

Reactions: 3
I've been a 14, bordering on 16 before. Yeah I'm 5'7 but I'd like to think my stomach never looked anywhere near that large. Also 14-16 is in no way an XL, it's a M/L depending on brand.

Reactions: 4
I’d agree if she didn’t have a history of editing her photos. I know it appears to have come on quickly but from memory she hasn’t done a full body shot on stories in months before recently & could have edited grid posts as before. Also, she could just be letting us see the healthy food only
Ya you’re right. She certainly has precious on only showing what she wants to show or editing to the max 🙄

I'm a 14 and I have SB gym gear and can wear a medium or large depending on item. My stomach is nowhere near like Joanne's either. Lies again.

I've been a 14, bordering on 16 before. Yeah I'm 5'7 but I'd like to think my stomach never looked anywhere near that large. Also 14-16 is in no way an XL, it's a M/L depending on brand.
He’s even looking a bit chunky. Next Storm will look more like a fat cloud than a storm. Maybe she’s a secret eater? Also? Someone needs to tell her she should worry more about her face than her body. She looks awful!

In her latest stories run down of the sweaty Betty stuff “I’m so bloated at the moment”

Darling, I think that’s just your gut
Her rubbing her big arse and big belly was making me sick 🤢

Last edited:
I've seen her post lots of crap food. She puts chocolate in her porridge and eats nutella like it's water. She started eating a huge amount of carbs when she went vegetarian, lots of bread, pasta, pizza and cheese. I don't think she eats that healthy at all. A few walks wouldn't burn off all those calories either.

Also I used to be a size 16 and I'm 5'8" and my belly was smaller than hers. My hands were never chubby like hers either. She's a size 20 at least in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.