Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still shocked that her place in cork is rented. I don’t ever remember her saying that so it must have been very quietly indeed. They’re mad to be putting so much work in completely mad. I find her just bonkers these days and so deeply unhappy deep down it’s madness. I know if I put on that much weight in such a short space of time, my other half and family would be doing everything in their power to help me as it’s just not normal sadly. Maybe he’s a feeder?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I am still shocked that her place in cork is rented. I don’t ever remember her saying that so it must have been very quietly indeed. They’re mad to be putting so much work in completely mad. I find her just bonkers these days and so deeply unhappy deep down it’s madness. I know if I put on that much weight in such a short space of time, my other half and family would be doing everything in their power to help me as it’s just not normal sadly. Maybe he’s a feeder?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes it's definitely rented. She had a post up earlier this year saying they had mortgage approval but the sale on their dream property had fallen through so they decided to move to Cork and rent instead. Now I don't believe she had mortgage approval as I remember Grace saying how difficult it was to prove her income for the bank and muffy hasn't had decent paying collabs in ages. Secondly why would you rent if you have mortgage approval? You'd just keep house hunting and possibly move home if you could to save more money. Her story doesn't add up, as usual.

Reactions: 4
She is definelty going out of her way to make us believe it’s her house then. She never goes live on her stories which is a bit weird.
She’s full of deceit still...I don’t think she is a brand ambassador for Neom, I don’t think they do collabs with influencers. It’s too high end, I think she wants it to believe she is by posting Neom products.

Reactions: 3
She is definelty going out of her way to make us believe it’s her house then. She never goes live on her stories which is a bit weird.
She’s full of deceit still...I don’t think she is a brand ambassador for Neom, I don’t think they do collabs with influencers. It’s too high end, I think she wants it to believe she is by posting Neom products.
Anyone else remember a couple of years ago she ordered some products, I think it was Tatcha? She wrote a card to herself and pretended it had been gifted from the brand. People posted screen grabs of her book she'd signed and the handwriting was identical 😂😂 Whatever brand it was didn't sell here at the time and literally no other blogger in the country got the products so it clearly wasn't a press drop. The lengths she goes to 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else remember a couple of years ago she ordered some products, I think it was Tatcha? She wrote a card to herself and pretended it had been gifted from the brand. People posted screen grabs of her book she'd signed and the handwriting was identical 😂😂 Whatever brand it was didn't sell here at the time and literally no other blogger in the country got the products so it clearly wasn't a press drop. The lengths she goes to 🙄🙄🙄
So many influencers do this though- they upload stories or photos "thanking" brands for the items as if they've been gifted them. It ends up getting them brand deals.

Reactions: 1
So many influencers do this though- they upload stories or photos "thanking" brands for the items as if they've been gifted them. It ends up getting them brand deals.
I've seen other bloggers tag brands and imply things were gifted, never seen anyone write a card to themselves pretending it was gifted 🤷‍♀️

Lads I can’t 🙈 Who in their right minds would be reading her book? She puts a story up of it then asks what she could write her next book on? Come on like seriously 😐 I think she’s living on another planet.

Reactions: 6
She also goes on and on about “being veggie” as if she’s taking some moral high ground but yet still wears leather, (those fluffy slippers sent to her are real fur) and she puts her stinking leather bags on the table, and uses brands that still test on animals. In true Lardy style, she stinks of hypocrisy!

Reactions: 8
She also goes on and on about “being veggie” as if she’s taking some moral high ground but yet still wears leather, (those fluffy slippers sent to her are real fur) and she puts her stinking leather bags on the table, and uses brands that still test on animals. In true Lardy style, she stinks of hypocrisy!
Wasn't she "vegan" at one point?

She morphs into every man she meets. And she completely tries to replicate the red duchess lifestyle with all the veggie stuff. At least duchess is doing it with integrity and not for show.

Reactions: 8
Yes it's definitely rented. She had a post up earlier this year saying they had mortgage approval but the sale on their dream property had fallen through so they decided to move to Cork and rent instead. Now I don't believe she had mortgage approval as I remember Grace saying how difficult it was to prove her income for the bank and muffy hasn't had decent paying collabs in ages. Secondly why would you rent if you have mortgage approval? You'd just keep house hunting and possibly move home if you could to save more money. Her story doesn't add up, as usual.
The house that she is currently living in belonged to her Grandparents, which her family then inherited. (They had been using it as their summer home).

The house that she is currently living in belonged to her Grandparents, which her family then inherited. (They had been using it as their summer home).
I don’t think this is true? She always showed her family home... it looked much more modern than this one that she’s currently in I think! And she’s mentioned that the sale fell through on their dream home but they found a lovely house to rent. Although 100% open to correction.

it’s not. The grandparents house that was done up is her family’s summer home.
The house she is in now is a different house close by.

I’m sorry and I don’t mean this in an awful way but this clothes ‘haul’ she’s insisted on showing people - what’s the point in showing the clothes hanging up and then show the model on the link wearing them? Surely showing them on herself is the whole point?? 😐

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry and I don’t mean this in an awful way but this clothes ‘haul’ she’s insisted on showing people - what’s the point in showing the clothes hanging up and then show the model on the link wearing them? Surely showing them on herself is the whole point?? 😐
Must be too much effort to photograph and then photoshop all those outfits at once. Genuinely curious how long it takes her to edit her photos down to whatever size she's claiming to be now.

Reactions: 7
She must be reading on here. Hey Muffy ;) No you're not the victim, you're the cause of your crash and burn incidents in your life.

Reactions: 2
This idiot does realise that not everyone wants to live where she does, right?! I am sick of the bragging about the rented cottage in the middle of nowhere. Not everyone wants that and that’s ok, stop preaching about how perfect it is!

No! Somebody needs to stop her from bringing out more tit makeup products. She’s gone from earthy wannabee to tacky Jo again! Excited to see who she’ll be next week!

Did you see her story yesterday about being gifted and how she’s supporting business? Then SCS tries to do something similar, saying that all the food she is getting is to support lucas business’s?! Not as well put as Joanne Larby, SCS stumbled through her little copied speech and then goes on to show gift after gift after gift. It’s disgusting, she’s no more supporting business then she is her own belly.
As much as I can’t stand Joanna Larby she spoke about gifting much more eloquently than SCS, Sinead hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about half the time and copies other people’s content when she’s not posting about being gifted total crap or food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.