Joanne Larby aka MakeUpFairy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But most of her shape around the bikini comp time were pjotoshopped. There were real pics in circulation
Yeah I think that's why she won't allow any tagged pictures of herself. She'd go to events and be photographed on the event pages clearly bigger than she'd been posting on insta

Reactions: 1
I just struggle to relate to her after the amount of rebrands she’s had. Curvy model to make up artist to fitness influencer to bikini comps to curvy wellness guru. Who’s the real Joanne? Because each and every time she’s portrayed herself to be happier than ever

Reactions: 6
Is she bringing her boyfriend to the Debra Ireland trip ? Her orginal justgiving donation goal was €10,000 even though the required amount was €5,000. She now has it reduced to €7,000. Adam (the boyfriend has a justgiving fundraising page for the trip too but only has €180 of €5000 raised. I doubt he will fork out the rest. If this is a freebie for him it will be an utter disgrace.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, but how and why is she making Caroline Flack's death all about her? First with her bandwagon post last night and now telling people not to worry about her during her "social media break". Give me a bleeping break more like.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, but how and why is she making Caroline Flack's death all about her? First with her bandwagon post last night and now telling people not to worry about her during her "social media break". Give me a bleeping break more like.
the red duchess summed it perfectly, I think she's calling out Joanne in her post as well.

Thought she was coming off social media until her trip to the Arctic? Oh, unless she has a podcast to promote and money to make....

Because she's got an ego bigger than the sun?

Didn’t know Joanne Lardy was a comedian. Laughable trying to convince us she has friends. Now she’s copying Dainty!

Didn’t know Joanne Lardy was a comedian. Laughable trying to convince us she has friends. Now she’s copying Dainty!
Also, for someone that’s so comfortable with her body for that little montage of all her friends she sure as hell chose photos where she was significantly slimmer

Yes, if she was so secure she wouldn’t do those things that make her so insecure. She has no friends. She either pushes them away or backstabs the life out of them.

Yes, if she was so secure she wouldn’t do those things that make her so insecure. She has no friends. She either pushes them away or backstabs the life out of them.
That's what happens when you're so fake you follow every trend. No one wants to associate with you either because why would you want to be friends with someone who is constantly trying to change every part of their personality to match what's trending?

She fell out with Caroline/Red Duchess when she copied her. How much longer will her friendship with Catherine last now? 😂

And check out the warped floorboards around her legs in her last post. Would she ever duck off with the "I love my body" bullshit. She's full of crap.

Reactions: 2
I’d dare say the red duchess has some gossip on her

She fell out with Caroline/Red Duchess when she copied her. How much longer will her friendship with Catherine last now? 😂

And check out the warped floorboards around her legs in her last post. Would she ever duck off with the "I love my body" bullshit. She's full of crap.
Just saw that. Sweet holy Mother like, she’s gas. Will she ever learn?

Reactions: 4
I’d dare say the red duchess has some gossip on her

Just saw that. Sweet holy Mother like, she’s gas. Will she ever learn?
Hahaha just looked at that photo, photoshopping is a habit of a life time for her, must be hard to snap out of 🤣 Don’t understand why she is still doing that, she has had an awful fall from grace. I’m surprised she still has the number of followers she has - considering all the lying she has done and everything that has come out about her. I immediately unfollowed after everything, people like that don’t change. She was so deceitful to her followers, her behaviour was disgusting

Hahaha just looked at that photo, photoshopping is a habit of a life time for her, must be hard to snap out of 🤣 Don’t understand why she is still doing that, she has had an awful fall from grace. I’m surprised she still has the number of followers she has - considering all the lying she has done and everything that has come out about her. I immediately unfollowed after everything, people like that don’t change. She was so deceitful to her followers, her behaviour was disgusting
For the amount of followers she has though, her engagement is horrific. Her best posts recently have been competitions.

Most of her followers are bots, that's why her engagement is so low. If you look at her likes they often don't follow her as they are bought too. Her time as a blogger is up but she can't see it and is desperately clinging on.

Reactions: 5
Most of her followers are bots, that's why her engagement is so low. If you look at her likes they often don't follow her as they are bought too. Her time as a blogger is up but she can't see it and is desperately clinging on.
I had her that she had bought most of her followers, apparently there’s a way of checking how many of her followers are fake. I can imagine quite a high percentage.

I do wonder how she makes her money tho, she has a house in west cork.

I had her that she had bought most of her followers, apparently there’s a way of checking how many of her followers are fake. I can imagine quite a high percentage.

I do wonder how she makes her money tho, she has a house in west cork.
She probably made a fair few bob in her hay day. She was quite popular at one point. She's been on a downward trajectory for the best part of 2 years if not more. All of her reincarnations (body positive/vegan/earth mama/gym bunny/mental health advocate etc etc) are just her trying to find something people will relate to and stick with her. It's completely inauthentic and people can see that.

The house in Cork is rented. I have no idea what rent would be but it would be cheaper than Dublin.

She probably made a fair few bob in her hay day. She was quite popular at one point. She's been on a downward trajectory for the best part of 2 years if not more. All of her reincarnations (body positive/vegan/earth mama/gym bunny/mental health advocate etc etc) are just her trying to find something people will relate to and stick with her. It's completely inauthentic and people can see that.

The house in Cork is rented. I have no idea what rent would be but it would be cheaper than Dublin.
I didn’t realise it was rented? She seems to be doing a lot of reno on it, just assumed she’d bought it.
The boyfriend seems normal, wonder what he sees in her. Shen seems like she’s in some mental turmoil at the moment, like she doesn’t truly know who she is. No one puts on such a huge amount of weight so quickly without some mental issues behind it.

I didn’t realise it was rented? She seems to be doing a lot of reno on it, just assumed she’d bought it.
The boyfriend seems normal, wonder what he sees in her. Shen seems like she’s in some mental turmoil at the moment, like she doesn’t truly know who she is. No one puts on such a huge amount of weight so quickly without some mental issues behind it.
Yep she mentioned before the move that their offer on the house of their dreams had fallen through so instead of continuing house hunting they were going to rent instead. This seems bizarre to me, if you have mortgage approval why blow more money renting, why not just keep house hunting?

Red Duchess said Joanne's boyfriend sent her abusive messages earlier this year. That's not normal behaviour.

There's definitely a lot going on with Joanne. I think it's really sad she doesn't seem to have one person in her life to try intervene and help her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.