Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she's an awful bollocks.
Like, you forget for a minute and then she posts something like this - a triple whammy of smug partner pic, entitled pregnancy rhetoric and a clutch of affiliate links - and reminds you all over again what an insufferable hole she really is.
She really is an insufferable gobshite🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Yeah like what did he think he was standing in that staged pose for then. Two idiots deserve each other. I'm pregnant so what O say goes, wow what a complete witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
if she’s posting those pics of him when he doesn’t want them we can be sure she’ll be posting the baby head to toe all over her page. I think the only instagrammer who hasn’t done this is Aisling Keenan (who I like for many reasons including her refusal to do #af links) and it seems like the sound thing to do.
“I’m pregnant so what I say goes” - seriously?! What a respectful, loving partnership they have 🙄

and her little quote about contentment - I’m quite content and I’m not poor, Joanne.

Yeah like what did he think he was standing in that staged pose for then. Two idiots deserve each other. I'm pregnant so what O say goes, wow what a complete witch.
He must have stepped in dog poop! Getting like her with the hats 😖
Oh that’s gonna be her reasoning till birth, that’s what she says goes, I’ve absolutely no sympathy for Adam 🤪

Reactions: 3
Jesus she's an awful bollocks.
Like, you forget for a minute and then she posts something like this - a triple whammy of smug partner pic, entitled pregnancy rhetoric and a clutch of affiliate links - and reminds you all over again what an insufferable hole she really is.
Using pregnancy for an excuse for bleeping EVERYTHING!

Reactions: 7
Gym as a personality
Living in London as a personality
Travel as a personality
West Cork as a personality
Pregnant as a personality

anything I’ve missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think Schull's Neil Briscoe will be fearing the loss of his job at the Irish Times after Brand Ambassador Mamma Jojo's review 😂

Gym as a personality
Travel as a personality

anything I’ve missed?
Kerrigans turkey burgers as a personality and her fairy wands. Also her lip kit that smelt like Nutella. TKU lady. Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gym as a personality
Travel as a personality

anything I’ve missed?
Adam as a personality
Scandi vibes as a personality 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually can't cope with her? I hope to God nothing happens between now and baby arriving safely because I did not buy one bit of clothing for my baby in the run up. Only close to my due date did I buy a couple of white sleep suits as I was heart scared of tempting fate. A wardrobe full of clothes and she's only into the second trimester. The girl doesn't have a brain in her head!

• Heart
Actually can't cope with her? I hope to God nothing happens between now and baby arriving safely because I did not buy one bit of clothing for my baby in the run up. Only close to my due date did I buy a couple of white sleep suits as I was heart scared of tempting fate. A wardrobe full of clothes and she's only into the second trimester. The girl doesn't have a brain in her head!
She’d be better off doing some intense therapy between now and the birth to cope with all her many issues instead of focusing on what the baby will wear. She is a messed up person and will no doubt pass her messed up mindset to this poor kid. A parenting course wouldn’t go astray either.

Reactions: 17
Gym as a personality
Travel as a personality

anything I’ve missed?
Don't forget to include vegan and body positivity as personalities

Reactions: 12
Have a look at her stories from 22 hours ago: simpering at herself with that ridiculous filter, but she obviously didn't notice the end of her eyebrow "flashing" as she moves her silly head! Worth a look if you want a laugh.
Oh, and they're in Clon getting as much "romantic" time together as they can before the child arrives NEXT YEAR. The place is crawling with visitors so hopefully someone will manage a sighting of an unfiltered JoJo in the wild!
Edited to add, that "getting time together before baby" thing is usually reserved for a "babymoon" break in the last month or so of pregnancy, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have a look at her stories from 22 hours ago: simpering at herself with that ridiculous filter, but she obviously didn't notice the end of her eyebrow "flashing" as she moves her silly head! Worth a look if you want a laugh.
Oh, and they're in Clon getting as much "romantic" time together as they can before the child arrives NEXT YEAR. The place is crawling with visitors so hopefully someone will manage a sighting of an unfiltered JoJo in the wild!
Edited to add, that "getting time together before baby" thing is usually reserved for a "babymoon" break in the last month or so of pregnancy, right?
I thought that was pathetic, they must be sick of the sight of each other, they literally live in each others pockets 24/7 for the last 2 years. It's not healthy.

I went feckin nowhere before my child arrived as I had to work🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Ah I can’t cope with the updates!
She looks thinner in her bump photo than ever 🤷‍♀️
Here’s a link to the ‘Insert designer name here’ items no one asked about 🤬
The poor baby looks like it will be swaddled in sepia toned scandi handwoven organic crap.
And don’t get me started on the triggering she is doing to expectant mums who are not organising anything until nearer the due date ‘just in case’.
I really hope it stays fine for her as she’s tempting a lot of fate so early on

Reactions: 8
Eughhhhh she’s so pretentious it’s incredible.
There is no bump, she looks like exact same as she has for months.
The babies wardrobe is like her personality…bland…
Wonder what she will do when the baby is 3 and all they want to wear is peppa or Spider-Man clothes.

• Haha
Dividers for the wardrobe 😂 just put them in size order or keep the later ages in a drawer until they are needed 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.