Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s interesting advice. I work in a (high risk) birthing centre and half the time the mothers have to come emergently and don’t have any hospital bags, and other times the staff are so short that despite wanting to help mother and baby, I doubt there would be time to get a “mittens” or “relax” bag out of a big bag. Not too much you actually need tbh
Yes 100% there was no suggestion of a mittens, tech and misc (what does that even mean, phone charger?) or relaxation for mum packed bag. It was a put your underwear in ziplock bag and put babies vests&babygrows in a ziplock bag suggestion for expediency. I would be mortified (actually just would never do it or bring it) calling a midwife to come get the lavender pillow spray out of my relaxation bag. Sorry I didn’t actually look at the labels she has in the first instance and they are totally bonkers

Reactions: 4
Yes 100% there was no suggestion of a mittens, tech and misc (what does that even mean, phone charger?) or relaxation for mum packed bag. It was a put your underwear in ziplock bag and put babies vests&babygrows in a ziplock bag suggestion for expediency. I would be mortified (actually just would never do it or bring it) calling a midwife to come get the lavender pillow spray out of my relaxation bag. Sorry I didn’t actually look at the labels she has in the first instance and they are totally bonkers
Here’s the list… totally unnecessary bullshit

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Mad. As. A. Wet. Hen she is.

The child will have a label slapped on it as soon the the craítur pops out.

Madam needs to cart her off to St Loman's. STAT.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.