Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no reason not to get the vaccine if you’re trying to conceive. Initially the advice was to wait for 3 months after but that advice is long gone and there is no recommendation to delay TTC after getting vaccinated now. The medical advice is that it’s fine to get it while TTC.
I know people who were TTC early in the year, which is around the same time as Joanne, and they were advised to wait to get the vaccine. Anyway, enough vaccine talk. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know people who were TTC early in the year, which is around the same time as Joanne, and they were advised to wait to get the vaccine. Anyway, enough vaccine talk. 🙄
It’s definitely changed since then if so, just for anyone in that position who might not know.

Reactions: 3
It's no one's business who has gotten the vaccine or not. I've actually been asked by many people and I think it is rude tbh.
I’m all for personal choice when it comes to vaccines, but when people spread misinformation and lies in relation to them is wrong. Joanne was liking all of AOL posts regarding vaccines

Reactions: 14
It’s definitely changed since then if so, just for anyone in that position who might not know.
for anyone who wants up to date info from an actual doctor (without calling their own) theres Dr Sarah Murphy (same name for Insta handle) who posts the most recent guidelines and evidence for everything OB/Gyn.

back to regular programming...we mention Peugeot and here she is with a bouquet from them. Their Instagram page only has like 300 followers and she never advertises the car. How is this a profitable venture for them? Lauren Arthur’s shows her own car more and she bought it herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
for anyone who wants up to date info from an actual doctor (without calling their own) theres Dr Sarah Murphy (same name for Insta handle) who posts the most recent guidelines and evidence for everything OB/Gyn.
Not claiming to be an “actual” or any other kind of doctor, just pointing out something that wasn’t accurate given the stories in the news currently about the numbers of pregnant women with covid they are seeing in Belfast hospitals. Important to know that you can get the vaccine if TTC. Whether you want or Jojo wants it or not is entirely their own business.

Reactions: 5
I wasn't trying to spread misinformation either, just going on my experience of what people I know were told who would've been TTC at the same time as Joanne. Anyway there are threads on covid vaccines so let's leave it there! Back to the Jojo and her blump

• Heart
I'm surprised she isn't parading "blump" around Schull this week, what with it being calves week at the mo. You'd think she'd be lapping up all the attention

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she isn't parading "blump" around Schull this week, what with it being calves week at the mo. You'd think she'd be lapping up all the attention
People would then see how much of the blump is bloat and how much is bump so that wouldn't work 😂

• Haha
If anyone sees her in real life can you get a photo, just so if I can see what colour she is in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see the amount of products gifted to her by Millies? 🙈 ive run out of my shampo and I was going to order from there but I think I’ll reorder off lookfantastic now after seeing that 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you see the amount of products gifted to her by Millies? 🙈 ive run out of my shampo and I was going to order from there but I think I’ll reorder off lookfantastic now after seeing that 🙈
I'm the exact same. Loved Millies. I'm going to try find a local-ish business that might sell my hair treatment but it's so hard when most of them are gifting to these idiots for exposure!

I'm the exact same. Loved Millies. I'm going to try find a local-ish business that might sell my hair treatment but it's so hard when most of them are gifting to these idiots for exposure!
I usually order off LF but don’t wanna chance delays as their orders can be slow enough with Brexit 🙈 I saw Millies stocked it and was going to order there.. would rather pop into my hairdresser and pay that wee bit more that buy off a company like that.. isn’t it so funny how seeing all those freebies turns you off a company completely.. it has the complete opposite effect to influencing! 😂

Even though we don’t know the long term effects and it has never been tested on pregnant women - But it’s fine 🤦🏻‍♀️
If you’re anti vaccine that’s your own business. Not debating it with anyone, the medical advice is what it is. Everyone is free to decide for themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow! Such riveting content this morning! 🙃
I’d say she’s half raging she’s not off on holidays like the rest of them 😎

Reactions: 2
apparently she’s having a baby who is a person of colour from two white parents. Or will she be applying tanner to the newborn? Look at the baby emoji
Wtf Joanne. This is not ok. Not for you no matter how much tan or how much you darken your skin, and not for your child. It’s not your emoji to use.
FYI one of the kardashian fam did this a while ago with a hand emoji with dark colour and was called out for cultural appropriation.

Attachments

She always gets asked about the booty vase then proceeds to say where the flowers are from and mentions other interior bits which leads to plugging the interiors a/c!!! 😖 Can people see through this crap??!! Straight on about nursery now, cue freebies 🥴

Reactions: 5
Lads she is doing up the nursery ALREADY!! Almost 7 months and I’ve not touched the room

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.