Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same . . 8 months and room hasn't been touched 🙈
Exactly! The baby normally sleeps in with the parents for the first 6 months what is the rush for the nursery 🙄Lucky we aren’t as green as cabbage as there are some pregnant women following her gone into absolute panic mode that they should have certain things done by certain timeframes 🙄 I suppose she has nothing else going on in her life god love her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone any idea how far along she is or when the due date is? I thought when she first posted she was about 5 months talking about growing a baby in lockdown but looks now like she is just 3 months.

Reactions: 3
Did you see the amount of products gifted to her by Millies? 🙈 ive run out of my shampo and I was going to order from there but I think I’ll reorder off lookfantastic now after seeing that 🙈
Actually annoyed me so much! I always buy from Millies but the sheer amount gifted to her 😱😱😱

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has anyone any idea how far along she is or when the due date is? I thought when she first posted she was about 5 months talking about growing a baby in lockdown but looks now like she is just 3 months.
She said something like "we were pregnant by the beginning of May" so assuming she means that was when they conceived, you'd be looking at a January due date I suppose

She’s about 14 weeks gone…

Exactly! The baby normally sleeps in with the parents for the first 6 months what is the rush for the nursery 🙄Lucky we aren’t as green as cabbage as there are some pregnant women following her gone into absolute panic mode that they should have certain things done by certain timeframes 🙄 I suppose she has nothing else going on in her life god love her
Exactly. 11 week old here and only getting bits for her room now, slowly!
Babies are expensive, many of us have to do it om phases!

Reactions: 4
Exactly. 11 week old here and only getting bits for her room now, slowly!
Babies are expensive, many of us have to do it om phases!
Absolutely! There is no panic at all. Clearly she’s looking for everything to be gifted, greedy witch she is 🤬 like I said, easy knowing she had duck all else going on in her life

Reactions: 5
Did you see the amount of products gifted to her by Millies? 🙈 ive run out of my shampo and I was going to order from there but I think I’ll reorder off lookfantastic now after seeing that 🙈
Go away Millies??? I order from them all the time...obviously NEVER again 🙄

Reactions: 9
Beautyfeatures.ie are based in Wicklow and sell all salon shampoos etc. Fast delivery and good offers for all the gals here who are pissed at millies☺X

Reactions: 18
Beautyfeatures.ie are based in Wicklow and sell all salon shampoos etc. Fast delivery and good offers for all the gals here who are pissed at millies☺X
I just ordered my alfaparf shampoo conditioner and hair mask off them and they have free delivery 🙃

Reactions: 5
I think she is about 16/17wks pregnant . I found out the start of June I was pregnant and I'm 13 wks 4 days now. So she would be about 3 wks ahead of me.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s trying to be funny talking about eating cereal off her stomach like Phoebe from friends...but she’s barely in the second trimester with her maternity wear for her “blump” as she calls it and fictional Phoebe was almost due and carrying triplets.
many women don’t need maternity wear until much later on.

ps. Autocorrect keeps correcting “blump” to “blump” and although no woman is a blimp...I do think my phone is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hold the phone and shut the front door…she’s pregnant?!? She just mentioned it in a post under Adams fabulous outfit…why didn’t she mention it before now?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she's an awful bollocks.
Like, you forget for a minute and then she posts something like this - a triple whammy of smug partner pic, entitled pregnancy rhetoric and a clutch of affiliate links - and reminds you all over again what an insufferable hole she really is.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.