Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo makes me laugh so much. She does not look like this & has even used a filter to widen her eyes 😳 She looks like she has been found in the wild & has a scared bewildered innocent face but pouting that lumpy bottom lip at the same time .. it makes me laugh.
It’s the Michael Jackson nose and donut chin for me 😂 the tan and hair makes her look like she’s been stranded on a remote tropical island, I’m getting Lost / Mowgli vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Baby books are a lovely idea that every new mom thinks they will religiously fill out...and you will, up to about month 6. Then you will fill it out sporadically and desperately try and remember when certain things happened🤣🤣🤣
My daughters one had ridiculous questions in it like "favourite activities"... erm what activities do they do at 3 months? Fart, tit, cry and sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oh look Larby is in one of the least vaccinated age group with the rest of the selfish entitled, socially irresponsible peers my age
It's still a very high %. If Joanne told a doct she was TTC they would not have let her get the vaccine. And chances are there are a few more in that age category also TTC and would have been told not to get the vaccine also!

Reactions: 6
oh look Larby is in one of the least vaccinated age group with the rest of the selfish entitled, socially irresponsible peers my age
Seriously? 🙄 I’m the same age as her, unvaccinated and pregnant and I am not “selfish entitled or socially irresponsible” Joanne maybe a dose but there is absolutely no need to comment on peoples choices in regards to taking the vaccine. In her defence, she is never really around many people and I’m sure she can limit her contacts for the remainder of her pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Shes a dope for sure, but your comment is nonsensical. The % is lower by age group, they’re not fishinged the 30’s yet and have only recently enough commenced the 20’s and below. Numbers In those age groups aren’t finished yet.

I don’t see the need to slate a generation because Joanne is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shes a dope for sure, but your comment is nonsensical. The % is lower by age group, they’re not fishinged the 30’s yet and have only recently enough commenced the 20’s and below. Numbers In those age groups aren’t finished yet.

Exactly. People really need to stop bringing the bleeping vaccine into everything… maybe Joanne is vaccinated.. she’s under no obligation to divulge her medical information to anyone! Jesus Christ I hate the way the world is going 🙄

Reactions: 20

You make a good point. This is my own age group actually, and I know many people who feel they don’t need the vaccine as part of their belief system. I’m a scientist and feel strongly...clearly 😅.
I bring it up because she mentioned she was waiting for the vaccine roll out as part of her TTC because she wants Adam in the hospital with her. While she doesn’t have to divulge any health info - she already is with her pregnancy. It’s bizarre to say “good thing everyone else is getting the shot” and nothing else. As others have mentioned, she has liked and commented on anti-vaxer AOL’s posts.

here’s where I’m really reaching - wouldn’t it be nice if these influencers actually used their page to encourage things like the vaccine or charity or other things that positively contribute to society? There are many others that I actually do follow who do things like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
here’s where I’m really reaching - wouldn’t it be nice if these influencers actually used their page to encourage things like the vaccine or charity or other things that positively contribute to society? There are many others that I actually do follow who do things like this
When they promote charities, they are "looking for praise". Them not promoting good things doesn't mean we can't do them. I think it'd be best if the influencer industry went bust altogether and people went back to making decisions for themselves instead of what their social media is telling them 😅 I guess my point is no matter how many influencers say they are or are not getting the vaccine, it still takes a person to make the appointment / register. It still takes the individual to do something charitable!
And anyway..... What freebie would the likes of Joanne get by doing something nice? If it doesn't connect to some form of beg, what's the point 😝😝

Reactions: 6
When they promote charities, they are "looking for praise". Them not promoting good things doesn't mean we can't do them. I think it'd be best if the influencer industry went bust altogether and people went back to making decisions for themselves instead of what their social media is telling them 😅 I guess my point is no matter how many influencers say they are or are not getting the vaccine, it still takes a person to make the appointment / register. It still takes the individual to do something charitable!
And anyway..... What freebie would the likes of Joanne get by doing something nice? If it doesn't connect to some form of beg, what's the point 😝😝
the irony is she used to complain about how all the “gifts” and free samples were great but how was she supposed to make a living off of them. Now here she is pretending to ask advice but clearly begging for free sh*t 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's still a very high %. If Joanne told a doct she was TTC they would not have let her get the vaccine. And chances are there are a few more in that age category also TTC and would have been told not to get the vaccine also!
There’s no reason not to get the vaccine if you’re trying to conceive. Initially the advice was to wait for 3 months after but that advice is long gone and there is no recommendation to delay TTC after getting vaccinated now. The medical advice is that it’s fine to get it while TTC.

Reactions: 13
yeah it’s edited like crazy. here’s another highly edited photo of her for comparison of her eye size. Or maybe it’s the pregnancy making her eyes grow?! 😂
(if you’re read her since deleted caption, this is when she claimed her product line was peta friendly, which was false. She later issued a public “apology” on the likes of VIP or evoke but never actually apologized for anything...
The filtering in that photo is a while new level. Even her chin dimple has vanished. 😑

Reactions: 5
thanks to @dotiedot for the thread suggestion.

a brief recap: jojo managed to manifest a child, showing a "baby bump" in the first trimester, exhaustively describing her love of morning sickness, and finally admitting that the bump is more of a bloat. she's back at her old tricks though - asking and answering question boxes herself, coming on for the "chats" to explain how she plans of course on getting married (yet is not engaged...) and wants the baby at the wedding. with a huge smile on herface she declared she knows pregnancy content isn't for anyone. anyone who answered 'no' to her question about wanting to see baby content was BLOCKED on instagram - a bold choice for someone with the same number of followers as she had 5 years ago.
She's also delighted everyone else is getting vaccinated because it means madam can join her for scans, but she's had no mention of the vaccine herself so it seems clear to us here she's an anti-vaxxer... she did like AOL's posts after all.
In other news, she's been accused now of photoshopping her baby bloat belly with weird streaks on the toilet behind her in her mirror selfie, and continues to use the darker skinned emoji despite being a fully white woman who likes to use a lot of tan and has a lot of sun spots.
the car partnership #BA still seems to be fishy, with the odd picture of a car door or a steering wheel. she's not a very good brand ambassador...
and finally, she's asked everyone to vote for her home page in some award category for instagram. we've decided to vote for another lovely blogger who doesn't use the primary blogging tactic of lying and photoshop.

have a lovely day xx

*ETA: yes, she said she manifested the baby. she also described the baby as an exciting project, and she has such an *advanced* baby that's better than all the other babies that she's been fleeing 'kicks' and 'flutters' since the first trimester
**PPS: my work is babies so I'm here waiting for her to make claims that could mislead other women more than she already has.
Brilliant 👏 bloody recap....captured everything perfectly 💯💯💯

Reactions: 4
It's no one's business who has gotten the vaccine or not. I've actually been asked by many people and I think it is rude tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.