Joanne Larby #11 gifted a baby from Adam's spunk, now on the beg for free baby junk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @dotiedot for the thread suggestion.

a brief recap: jojo managed to manifest a child, showing a "baby bump" in the first trimester, exhaustively describing her love of morning sickness, and finally admitting that the bump is more of a bloat. she's back at her old tricks though - asking and answering question boxes herself, coming on for the "chats" to explain how she plans of course on getting married (yet is not engaged...) and wants the baby at the wedding. with a huge smile on herface she declared she knows pregnancy content isn't for anyone. anyone who answered 'no' to her question about wanting to see baby content was BLOCKED on instagram - a bold choice for someone with the same number of followers as she had 5 years ago.
She's also delighted everyone else is getting vaccinated because it means madam can join her for scans, but she's had no mention of the vaccine herself so it seems clear to us here she's an anti-vaxxer... she did like AOL's posts after all.
In other news, she's been accused now of photoshopping her baby bloat belly with weird streaks on the toilet behind her in her mirror selfie, and continues to use the darker skinned emoji despite being a fully white woman who likes to use a lot of tan and has a lot of sun spots.
the car partnership #BA still seems to be fishy, with the odd picture of a car door or a steering wheel. she's not a very good brand ambassador...
and finally, she's asked everyone to vote for her home page in some award category for instagram. we've decided to vote for another lovely blogger who doesn't use the primary blogging tactic of lying and photoshop.

have a lovely day xx

*ETA: yes, she said she manifested the baby. she also described the baby as an exciting project, and she has such an *advanced* baby that's better than all the other babies that she's been fleeing 'kicks' and 'flutters' since the first trimester
**PPS: my work is babies so I'm here waiting for her to make claims that could mislead other women more than she already has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

a brief recap: jojo managed to manifest a child, showing a "baby bump" in the first trimester, exhaustively describing her love of morning sickness, and finally admitting that the bump is more of a bloat. she's back at her old tricks though - asking and answering question boxes herself, coming on for the "chats" to explain how she plans of course on getting married (yet is not engaged...) and wants the baby at the wedding. with a huge smile on herface she declared she knows pregnancy content isn't for anyone. anyone who answered 'no' to her question about wanting to see baby content was BLOCKED on instagram - a bold choice for someone with the same number of followers as she had 5 years ago.
She's also delighted everyone else is getting vaccinated because it means madam can join her for scans, but she's had no mention of the vaccine herself so it seems clear to us here she's an anti-vaxxer... she did like AOL's posts after all.
In other news, she's been accused now of photoshopping her baby bloat belly with weird streaks on the toilet behind her in her mirror selfie, and continues to use the darker skinned emoji despite being a fully white woman who likes to use a lot of tan and has a lot of sun spots.
the car partnership #BA still seems to be fishy, with the odd picture of a car door or a steering wheel. she's not a very good brand ambassador...
and finally, she's asked everyone to vote for her home page in some award category for instagram. we've decided to vote for another lovely blogger who doesn't use the primary blogging tactic of lying and photoshop.

have a lovely day xx

*ETA: yes, she said she manifested the baby. she also described the baby as an exciting project, and she has such an *advanced* baby that's better than all the other babies that she's been fleeing 'kicks' and 'flutters' since the first trimester
**PPS: my work is babies so I'm here waiting for her to make claims that could mislead other women more than she already has.
Wow what a recap!!!

Reactions: 14
I dunno what way she is photoshopping the ‘bump’, but she’s making the top of it look like a hernia🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 18

have a lovely day xx

Hahaha amazing recap!

Reactions: 3
Don't forget her "maternal instincts" told her to take a pregnancy test.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
anyone who answered 'no' to her question about wanting to see baby content was BLOCKED on instagram - a bold choice for someone with the same number of followers as she had 5 years ago.
I wasn't blocked actually. But I think someone made a good point on the previous thread. Are people who got blocked using there actual page or a separate page set up just to view influencers' pages?

Reactions: 5
I wasn't blocked actually. But I think someone made a good point on the previous thread. Are people who got blocked using there actual page or a separate page set up just to view influencers' pages?
I had a separate page to view her stories, she blocked me after voting no to that poll🙄

Reactions: 4
Yep she has actually said before that she blocks people with no posts/little followers/no profile pics as she knows it’s more likely a fake page! Tbh a lot of influencers do this! I wasn’t blocked as I have a real page and a realistic following count

Reactions: 5
Yep she has actually said before that she blocks people with no posts/little followers/no profile pics as she knows it’s more likely a fake page! Tbh a lot of influencers do this! I wasn’t blocked as I have a real page and a realistic following count
Same as that. I voted no but I only have my own page

Reactions: 1
Any followers who were blocked prob follow her on that call instas out page - not sure of exact name of it!

Has it really only been a week? It feels like she should be ready to give birth by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has it really only been a week? It feels like she should be ready to give birth by now.
That’s why I think over sharing pregnancy news at the early stages drags the arse out of it. Whatever about close family and close pals after 12 weeks but putting it out so publicly will just make it feel like she’s pregnant for 18 years 🙄

Reactions: 6
Have stopped watching her stories since the baby announcement but following on here....have always had a laugh at how away with the faries this one is, but reading about the latest shite and delusions she is spouting surrounding the pregnancy I am genuiely concerned and unnerved. Imagine her being responsible for another human? As neurotic and narcisisstic as she is, what kind of a role model is she going to be? Will the child pick up on her deep seeded insecurities surrounding her body, the entitled attitude, the need to portray everything to be 'perfect' and more than what it actually is? I'm getting Joan Crawford
vibes off her. It's safe to say now that Adam is just as bad as she if he is watching and listening to this behaviour and saying nothing. I actually can't bring myself to watch her stories as the blatent lies and smugness is just too unsettling at this point. She knows she has plenty of followers who have been pregnant and could point out all this misinformation but she doesn't care and continues to post? Maybe it's just touching a nerve with me but I feel sorry for that child.

Reactions: 23
She blocked my actual regular Instagram account.

• Wow
This photo makes me laugh so much. She does not look like this & has even used a filter to widen her eyes 😳 She looks like she has been found in the wild & has a scared bewildered innocent face but pouting that lumpy bottom lip at the same time .. it makes me laugh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

have a lovely day xx

Tku lady for that stunning recap 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tku lady for that stunning recap 💖
That ‘tku’ drives me bonkers!!! 🤯🤪🥴🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Have stopped watching her stories since the baby announcement but following on here....have always had a laugh at how away with the faries this one is, but reading about the latest shite and delusions she is spouting surrounding the pregnancy I am genuiely concerned and unnerved. Imagine her being responsible for another human? As neurotic and narcisisstic as she is, what kind of a role model is she going to be? Will the child pick up on her deep seeded insecurities surrounding her body, the entitled attitude, the need to portray everything to be 'perfect' and more than what it actually is? I'm getting Joan Crawford
vibes off her. It's safe to say now that Adam is just as bad as she if he is watching and listening to this behaviour and saying nothing. I actually can't bring myself to watch her stories as the blatent lies and smugness is just too unsettling at this point. She knows she has plenty of followers who have been pregnant and could point out all this misinformation but she doesn't care and continues to post? Maybe it's just touching a nerve with me but I feel sorry for that child.
Adam is truly an enabler and quite frightening that he’s allowing all this deceit to continue, anyway they’ll both get a nice slap of reality when baby arrives, they’ll grow up fairly quick then! 💯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This photo makes me laugh so much. She does not look like this & has even used a filter to widen her eyes 😳 She looks like she has been found in the wild & has a scared bewildered innocent face but pouting that lumpy bottom lip at the same time .. it makes me laugh.
yeah it’s edited like crazy. here’s another highly edited photo of her for comparison of her eye size. Or maybe it’s the pregnancy making her eyes grow?! 😂
(if you’re read her since deleted caption, this is when she claimed her product line was peta friendly, which was false. She later issued a public “apology” on the likes of VIP or evoke but never actually apologized for anything...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like hagrid

• Haha
It was my own page but I wasn’t a follower so got blocked for viewing her page without following. 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.