Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think her ma shouted "watch my hedge"?
Lol. Please tell me someone has men in Black.
Just slide with me, slide with me, take a walk with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and she doin the sliding and walk 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I nearly forgot about that one πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about bounce! lean back lean back ah shake, lean back lean back bounce. Elegant :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm just here to say I think the ship has sailed..no more Jojo. And I honestly can say i don't really miss her. I missed her at the start when she left , and for a few weeks i was getting withdrawal symptoms πŸ˜‚ but now I don't. I unfollowed so many of the hunz. I'm just unfollowing people who are not up my street. Some of them need help. Especially some of the weightloss ones that are actually obsessed about losing weight. Up a few pounds this week/down a few pounds the next! Are these ones going to live their lives like this until they are old and grey? (burke) They need help. Theyll never be happy with themselves. Sorry for derailing πŸ˜‚ back to Jojo. I hope she got a real job and gets the help she needs. Who knows? One day she may come back as an actual adult and behave that way. πŸ˜…

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s bullshitπŸ˜‚ otherwise you’d have told the story rather than just say β€œoh she was arrestedβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.