Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what to think about this anymore!? 😳 I really really don't know If one she'll be back. Anyone see her out and about anywhere? Or is she grounded for what she said about her family πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I’ve just seen her edits, has anyone seen Tammy Loper on Facebook? The profile is Tammy Loper (Tammy Girl) - it’s a bit of a mystery as to who she actually is but look at the editing on the photos πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god I’ve just seen her edits, has anyone seen Tammy Loper on Facebook? The profile is Tammy Loper (Tammy Girl) - it’s a bit of a mystery as to who she actually is but look at the editing on the photos πŸ˜‚
OMG, I have Silence of the Lambs vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How long has it been now ladies? 6 weeks ? Jesus she must have got some talking down to which is only good because she’s flogging a dead horse while wearing all old clothes

The Internet is full of people like Joanne, remember boom boom boom let me here you say wayho girl? They just didn't have Irish families, look she had a good run, got further than most of us would have tolerated if she was one of our own.
Never forget high-school musical in the garden ✊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Internet is full of people like Joanne, remember boom boom boom let me here you say wayho girl? They just didn't have Irish families, look she had a good run, got further than most of us would have tolerated if she was one of our own.
High school musical in the garden will always be my favourite. Peak Joanne

• Haha
Reactions: 10
High school musical in the garden will always be my favourite. Peak Joanne
Closely followed by men in Black, looking like everyone's Da dancing to the showbands πŸ₯΄
Never forget St Patricks day 21. She's a trained dancer don't y'know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
An awful pity she deleted the high school musical scene πŸ˜‚ I'll never forget that 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwwwwwh did she delete it? That was my absolute fav from the old Joanne days
It's definitely gone from her TikTok πŸ˜‚ I must have watched it at least 5 times thinking what the actual duck? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Did her mother think this was a good idea. It was the mother that was recording her at that time. She only got the tripod thing months later.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh you mean these videos?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dafuk you get them? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Would you believe I actually still had them saved on my phone from when she originally uploaded them πŸ˜‚ ah Joanne nothing is gone from the internet when you delete. There’s always a fan or two who has them saved πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think her ma shouted "watch my hedge"?
Lol. Please tell me someone has men in Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.