Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here and have a genuine question. On her boldsassychic Instagram page she said she was ‘launching a new clothing business’ back in 2020. Can I safely assume this didn’t happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m new here and have a genuine question. On her boldsassychic Instagram page she said she was ‘launching a new clothing business’ back in 2020. Can I safely assume this didn’t happen?
Ya you can rest assured knowing that didn't happen nor will ever happen. She says a lot of things that are pure lies and plucked out of thin air 🤭

Bless her. I’d be genuinely curious to know what the plan was… the account was essentially set up to countdown to the launch of her ‘clothing line’. Was she going to be designing the clothes? Or was she just going to be selling her ‘all old clothes’ on a marketplace app? In which case, it’s a stretch calling it a clothing business. Regardless, I hope she’s ok and is getting the help she clearly needs.

Account was set up for love island as in she wanted to appear on it.

she probably witnessed this thread slowly turn from outrage over her horrific tweets to genuine concern for her whereabouts and thought to herself ‘ I have them where I want them, seems like a good time to start up a new twitter and plaster it with puppies, westlife and a pile of ‘be kind’ preaching’.

Reactions: 9
I don't think that's really her, parody account maybe? Though nothing posted on it yet.
Possible, but she could also have set it up for her course too, or to keep up with stuff on twitter that she previously followed, music, sports, politics. Dont suppose we will know unless she posts something

Reactions: 1
I just had a thought..if we comment on her insta pics, the truths. For Instance on those ones which were clearly taken before Xmas buy she was trying to make out it was St Stephens day would we get blocked or the comments deleted?? We'd know then if she's checking in..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey! Long time lurker.
I had a snoop there at the sunrise cork insta and she’s liked the post from today so she’s still on insta just not posting anything

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My guess is she's testing the air to see can she slither out from under her blankie and resume her ridiculous antics, people like Joanne don't change, in her mind she's always in the right and has nothing to apologise for.
I bet she has spent the last month under her blanket, watching shite on TV and feeling sorry for herself. The course has probably been abandoned and she hasn't as much as applied for a job. Prove me wrong Joanne!

Reactions: 6
I'm kind of at a loss without Jo-cro, I'm here now standing at my wardrobe, looking at all my #oldclothes and I haven't a clue what to wear for the Bank Holiday, I need her help to get me styled 😅😅😅
Seriously though, she'll be back, she is the sort that craves attention, negative or positive, she won't be able to stay away for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she would have come back on with her interpretation of a St Patrick' Day outfit, an innovative, who would have thunk it, all green dress, accessorized with those worn-to-death black boots with the gold buttons and complete with giant pink watch!
Happy St Patrick's Day all! ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.