Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fund accountant, I am deadšŸ¤£ I wouldnā€™t trust her to count sheep.
How many different qualifications is that now, I canā€™t keep upšŸ˜… Sheā€™ll be coming back telling us her absence was due to a stint in space with Nasa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Part of me feels bad for wanting to know so badly because she potentially had a mental health episode but goodness Iā€™d love to know why she suddenly left Instagram

Reactions: 7
Fund accountant, I am deadšŸ¤£ I wouldnā€™t trust her to count sheep.
How many different qualifications is that now, I canā€™t keep upšŸ˜… Sheā€™ll be coming back telling us her absence was due to a stint in space with Nasa.
Thst was back pre covid up to march 2020 and was let go by clearstream, then she spammed everyone on fb with some nutrition scam pyramid scheme protein shakes and coffe products then influencer full time.
Job at cleastream from how she described was like data entry setting up a fund, not actually managing a fund or anything financial

Alcohol and Jojo dont mix well, drinks too much gets very negative thoughts, seen her bawling a fair few times never more than maybe catty behaviour otherwise

Reactions: 2
So love island 2022 participants being revealedā€¦whose expecting Jojo on the lineup? Could this be her long awaited return? šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œNow Joanne is gone letā€™s pick on someone else vulnerableā€
Someone whoā€™s not even an influencer or with a public following. Anyone who consistently uploads to tiktok has at least 5k followers based because of the algorithm

Reactions: 1
Relevancy? She has less than 5k followers so sheā€™s not an influencer so why are you trying to discuss a regular sod like ourselves ? Nobody has something wrong with themselves either.
No yove clearly took me up wrong here. I just said she reminded me of Jojo dancing , Jesus. Very touchy this morning. Not like yoh šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

Clearly have taken me up wrong too. All I said was that she reminded me of Jojo. No need to be offended. If ye are offended easily this site isn't for ye šŸ˜‚. Jesus Christ! šŸ„“šŸ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 2
No yove clearly took me up wrong here. I just said she reminded me of Jojo dancing , Jesus. Very touchy this morning. Not like yoh šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£

Clearly have taken me up wrong too. All I said was that she reminded me of Jojo. No need to be offended. If ye are offended easily this site isn't for ye šŸ˜‚. Jesus Christ! šŸ„“šŸ™„
Just a bit touchy today šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

This comment doesnā€™t sit right with me, for a number of reasons.

The suggestion here is that by commenting on these threads we were all ā€˜pickingā€™ on Joanne, someone you have labelled a vulnerable individual. Now in her absence, weā€™re out to find someone else ā€˜vulnerableā€™ to ā€˜pickā€™ on.
Joanne was a Public Figure, her words not mine.
This website was created to discuss and gossip and Joanneā€™s threads are more tame and reasonable than many others on here.
I would say if you donā€™t like it then donā€™t read it, but you clearly enjoy being an active participant given your VIP member status, you just seem to pick and choose when to get on and off your high horse depending on how ā€˜vulnerableā€™ you deem the person you are commenting on to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.