Joanne Cronin #6 JoCro the no-show, stopped turning up for her lives is it any surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it for a hate crime, domestic abuse, fly kicking someone when she was in high school musical mode or hitting someone with her confirmation bag?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm actually wondering if she had a breakdown or something..

You know Joanne dont you? any word on where she is or what she's doing???
No, have no details. I can only see that she is on messenger daily but I havent heard a thing. Shes not been popping up either with mutual friends online. My best guess is that if she continued with her course, her focus is on that

I can't wait for the explanation. Maybe she will use interpretive dance kicks and head bangs to tell us what she's been up to 🤪💃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was it for a hate crime, domestic abuse, fly kicking someone when she was in high school musical mode or hitting someone with her confirmation bag?
Public disturbance I think is what it’s called and I don’t want to say more than that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.