Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thank you! Yes please would like to keep everything together. Just a shame all I did was say our truth of I wasn't shown her tiktoks then shown this page u wouldn't of been here
Yeah she swapped and said it was her sons choice half way through to not see him then was on about police and parenting reports and other stuff basically that he wasn’t allowed.

She said we are always talking about her merch on here, we’ve barely mentioned her overpriced crap 😂😂
Says we're talking about her shite merchandise yet said she only went on tattle because someone told her to have a look (regarding birchfamily commenting) so what is it Jo? So many lies you wouldn't know the truth if I lt smacked you in the face!!

Reactions: 6
Jo has lied about stuff on her tik tok
Says we're talking about her shite merchandise yet said she only went on tattle because someone told her to have a look (regarding birchfamily commenting) so what is it Jo? So many lies you wouldn't know the truth if I lt smacked you in the face!!
Talks crap doesn’t she, she did videos on her tik tok on Instagram about posts in here weeks ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jo has lied about stuff on her tik tok

Talks crap doesn’t she, she did videos on her tik tok on Instagram about posts in here weeks ago 😂
The amazing thing about the truth is you don't need to try and remember it! It comes naturally. Birch only came on here because Jo had talked about her partner and his (non) relationship with his child. She has come on to defend them. I don't see why that's a bad thing? Doxing peoples details is a low blow especially since there's a lot of cult style followers on tiktok.

Also, this thread is similar to nearly every other thread regarding tiktokers. It's not a love support forum!

Put your life on the world stage and people will have opinions.
Birch it's not allowing me to put the video on here as it's too long. I don't know if I can message it to you on here, hopefully someone will know a way around it.

Reactions: 9
The amazing thing about the truth is you don't need to try and remember it! It comes naturally. Birch only came on here because Jo had talked about her partner and his (non) relationship with his child. She has come on to defend them. I don't see why that's a bad thing? Doxing peoples details is a low blow especially since there's a lot of cult style followers on tiktok.

Also, this thread is similar to nearly every other thread regarding tiktokers. It's not a love support forum!

Put your life on the world stage and people will have opinions.
Birch it's not allowing me to put the video on here as it's too long. I don't know if I can message it to you on here, hopefully someone will know a way around it.
Thank you. I'm not sure how this works when sending a message hopefully someone can help

Reactions: 2
Oh I wasn't expecting to see
Unfortunately neither of us are allowed to share the paper work due to reason as it did go to court not going to say it didn't. I'm not going to say much on the matter only when it was going through court I met Jo for the first time just me and her sat at a park bench I asked her did he ever hit you or hurt you in anyway way she told me no. That's all I'm going to say on the that matter. This was 8 years ago. I've came on here to have our say and that's what I've done. If we could contact her I would of gone straight to her but seeing as we are both blocked I've been shown this tattle life seen that she can see all messages so I've spoken out here.
Oh I wasn't expecting to see it. I'm just saying, Joni's a complusive liar and can't be trusted. So unless I saw it with my own eyes I don't believe a word of it. Xx

No, but neither have you. So it could well exist for all you know. So consider that it actually does exist before jumping and believing everything a account on tattle says 😊
I don't think anyone has denied that the paperwork may well exist. Birch has paperwork too. Jo has her story, Birch family has theirs and the truth is probably somewhere in between. No one has immediately jumped on Birch family's side and believing it 100% - her side has been listened to and the majority on here are maybe more inclined to believe her as Jo is a big Billy bullshitter and the forum is literally a collection of people who don't like the same person 😂😂. Folk have been gossiping about Jo on this thread for months, it's what the site is here for 🤷‍♀️ At the end of the day, Jo gave out this lady's full name, knowing that her little minions would hunt her out and send her tit, she isn't as daft as she looks. So wrong and so bleeping spiteful, whatever the circumstances.

Reactions: 13
That jewellery is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Also when someone asked how much she makes off social media she just answered by telling them the price of the jewellery?

You lot with believe a random women in here that you don’t know but won’t believe a word Jo says cause you don’t like her content lol? You have no clue about her life, stop acting like you do. “Birchfamily” could be a massive liar? She had to put DV reports in, but are you all saying that’s a lie? I personally wouldn’t be with a man who beat his ex gf. Stop pretending you all know stuff by watching TikTok’s
And you'll believe every word Jo says because you perhaps like her content?

That jewellery is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Also when someone asked how much she makes off social media she just answered by telling them the price of the jewellery?
It minds me of something international would sell in the 50p bin at the tills.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wowwww.

Does either of these interested parties, the one on here and the one on tiktok not think it might be best to take a step back from the Internet, stop airing this out all so publicly and think of the children involved and other family members? This is all a bit crass really.

I'm not in any way involved, just a Jo lurker on here and tiktok but does seem to have a got a bit out of hand. I don't know what Jo has said about her private life but this Birch Family person didn't have to start commenting on here and poking at Jo to make her react, that's just as bad as doxxing imo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wowwww.

Does either of these interested parties, the one on here and the one on tiktok not think it might be best to take a step back from the Internet, stop airing this out all so publicly and think of the children involved and other family members? This is all a bit crass really.

I'm not in any way involved, just a Jo lurker on here and tiktok but does seem to have a got a bit out of hand. I don't know what Jo has said about her private life but this Birch Family person didn't have to start commenting on here and poking at Jo to make her react, that's just as bad as doxxing imo.
Exactly! Jo should not bave given out her full name, but the birch user should not have come onto a forum and discuss any kind of circumstances about her partners son.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand what the Birch family have done wrong tbh, if someone was spouting lies about me and my family on a large platform, I’d want to set the story straight too…
Btw, I’m not associated with either party before the Jo fans come at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand what the Birch family have done wrong tbh, if someone was spouting lies about me and my family on a large platform, I’d want to set the story straight too…
This isn't really the place for it though, is it? She came here knowing exactly what this thread does and knowing she'd get support. But the truth is that the only people who know the whole story are the ones involved and users here inserting themselves into the narrative by claiming Jo's a liar! She's clearly evil! Just don't know the full story, and let's be honest, Birch Family isn't going to come to this thread and start defending Jo and flaming her current partner.

As I say, this should be kept within the family. No party is right in their actions. Its all so grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no I know what your saying it xx
Unsure if your aware, I'm sure you are. Her tiktok did say that her mum lives opposite your partners mum. I know she puts a lot of where she is, and photos of her mums house out on social. So just wanted to make sure you knew so you were all safe x

Reactions: 6
This isn't really the place for it though, is it? She came here knowing exactly what this thread does and knowing she'd get support. But the truth is that the only people who know the whole story are the ones involved and users here inserting themselves into the narrative by claiming Jo's a liar! She's clearly evil! Just don't know the full story, and let's be honest, Birch Family isn't going to come to this thread and start defending Jo and flaming her current partner.

As I say, this should be kept within the family. No party is right in their actions. Its all so grim.
correct me if I’m wrong, but Jo was the one to bring it public about her ex first….
the birch family are just defending themselves and stating their opinion, as are you and I.

Reactions: 9
correct me if I’m wrong, but Jo was the one to bring it public about her ex first….
the birch family are just defending themselves and stating their opinion, as are you and I.
i never said about who was first. Don’t really care either. I said they are both embarrassing and this really isn’t the way to go. I feel sorry for the son.

• Haha
Exactly. If Jo is allowed to share every detail of her life online, why shouldn't Birch family be allowed to put across their point of view?
As for "poking at Jo and making her react" Get to duck, she's a grown woman she didn't have to say a thing. She could have said she's seen it, she wasn't going to comment and left it at that. But she told her followers the lady's name, knowing full well what would happen. If she wants to be a so called "influencer" she has to take the rough with the smooth and be prepared for the skeletons coming out the closet...

Reactions: 12
Unsure if your aware, I'm sure you are. Her tiktok did say that her mum lives opposite your partners mum. I know she puts a lot of where she is, and photos of her mums house out on social. So just wanted to make sure you knew so you were all safe x
Thank you will pass this on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.