Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's especially unfair to the dad's that actually want to see and build a relationship with the kids system needs to change x
It infuriates me. I know a situation where the mother is poison. Uses her child as a weapon and all she says is “go to court go to court” knowing full well he cannot afford it while paying to rent a room in a shared house and working.
He’s now saving up for court, and continues to pay for his child even though she won’t let him see him.
She deletes anyone off social media who has him as a friend as she’s that spiteful she doesn’t even want him seeing pictures

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It infuriates me. I know a situation where the mother is poison. Uses her child as a weapon and all she says is “go to court go to court” knowing full well he cannot afford it while paying to rent a room in a shared house and working.
He’s now saving up for court, and continues to pay for his child even though she won’t let him see him.
She deletes anyone off social media who has him as a friend as she’s that spiteful she doesn’t even want him seeing pictures
It makes me so mad. I always kept my kids dad in their life from the day we split (4.5 years ago). It was tough at first as it wasn’t on the most amicable terms but now we are friends. We take the kids on days out together and we even have a few nights out together just the two of us. There is no way we will be back together but I would never keep him away from them

Reactions: 2
That's disgusting happy to take take take but not happy if they can't have what they want with them so spite them by using kids as a weapon no kid deserves to be in the middle or be used like that or wonder where one or in some cases both parents have gone it's sad

Reactions: 3
I always see “go to court” you said go to court “again” just pointing out that I think it’s disgusting that men have to go to court to see their own children. Not commenting on the current situation but the whole system really isn’t fair for dads out there. Courts are so expensive, there is no legal aid for dads wanting to see their children anymore! (Unless it’s a very complex case and SS are involved.)
Yes because that's the world we live in, we don't know the dads actual side in this has he been trying every avenue to get regular contact etc, it's not about the dad or the mum it's about whats best for the child and if the people in the children's lives don't agree they go to court, If they went to court had an order and jo stopped contact she could be at risk of losing the child so yes if the dad who's only voice is currently through his gf wants regular contact with his child go to court.

also courts aren't expensive if you don't want them to be it's 220 for it to be heard, you can represent yourself or as it was said in the video if DV has actually taken place sometimes you can get help with even that

Reactions: 1
Omg who is going to be buying the earnings 😭😭😭 they look like something that parents buy in the pound shop for kids party bags 😆

Omg who is going to be buying the earnings 😭😭😭 they look like something that parents buy in the pound shop for kids party bags 😆
Omg the are vile, ‘f u’ jewellery she’s called it, how tacky who wants to wear a hand with the middle finger up on your ears…wouldn’t look very good at work would it…oh wait sorry no she doesn’t have to worry there does she 😬🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Could just imagine what the Bairns parents from school/nursery will be saying. I’d be so embarrassed. Shes like 30, why is she wearing things like that 😐

She first came up on my fyp with the dodgy daisy tattoo, is that just another lot of tit so she can get another one done free?

Reactions: 5
Just putting it out there, you don't need 100s of pounds to "go to court" for access to your children.
You can file a c2 form, available from the Internet, without a solicitor and its about £250.
Each case will be different and from what Jo has stated, she is correct that a prohibited steps order wouldn't have been granted lightly, there has to have been evidence he was a threat somewhere along the line (DV etc) for that to have been granted so their case might not be straight forward but it is possible to apply for a child arrangements order without the heavy cost

Reactions: 6
Just putting it out there, you don't need 100s of pounds to "go to court" for access to your children.
You can file a c2 form, available from the Internet, without a solicitor and its about £250.
Each case will be different and from what Jo has stated, she is correct that a prohibited steps order wouldn't have been granted lightly, there has to have been evidence he was a threat somewhere along the line (DV etc) for that to have been granted so their case might not be straight forward but it is possible to apply for a child arrangements order without the heavy cost
I don’t know the ins and outs, in regards to my comments above I know that the lady in my case wouldn’t comply with the courts and didn’t even turn up. 😩

I don’t think Jo should be discussing such personal info on TT. I wouldn’t be surprised if her sons friends watch her videos. Poor kid

Reactions: 6
I just don't get it.... How can you be so depressed you can't work and can't brush your teeth, yet can put sooooo much effort into your make up most days?!?! I just do not understand at all...

Reactions: 10
Omg the are vile, ‘f u’ jewellery she’s called it, how tacky who wants to wear a hand with the middle finger up on your ears…wouldn’t look very good at work would it…oh wait sorry no she doesn’t have to worry there does she 😬🤷‍♀️
Did she make a video of them? I can't see it. I looked. Or was it Instagram I wanna see these earrings lol.

Reactions: 1
She is so passive aggressive. This one too. She has clearly done this for the benefit of Birch family. Look at the smug face too.
She's not gonna mention it again....... Mentions it constantly for the next 300 years 🙄
She must be loving the content this has given her 😏

Reactions: 9
That chicken pie looked rank! Sorry if I was churning out food like that I’d be trying to hide it, not show it off to the world! 😂😂😂

why on earth would she put a towel on a piss soaked bed and sleep in it instead of sleeping on the sofa ? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.