Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this is boring the tits off me. I might pop back in a week or two while you try and protect this birch person from being tracked by mob gangsters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed. Considering I've had messages telling me my unborn baby is going ti get taken away from me! All from last night due to her saying my full name! I think I have a right to take it further and take it to the police! Take the piss out of me as much as you like but do not bring up my kids!
Your saying she's a liar, but Where's your proof that your getting hate messages? You could easily just be saying that. Just saying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jesus bleeping christ why are some of you so desperate to berate this poor pregnant woman? Just log off if this topic isn't for you.

Reactions: 7
You lot with believe a random women in here that you don’t know but won’t believe a word Jo says cause you don’t like her content lol? You have no clue about her life, stop acting like you do. “Birchfamily” could be a massive liar? She had to put DV reports in, but are you all saying that’s a lie? I personally wouldn’t be with a man who beat his ex gf. Stop pretending you all know stuff by watching TikTok’s

You lot with believe a random women in here that you don’t know but won’t believe a word Jo says cause you don’t like her content lol? You have no clue about her life, stop acting like you do. “Birchfamily” could be a massive liar? She had to put DV reports in, but are you all saying that’s a lie? I personally wouldn’t be with a man who beat his ex gf. Stop pretending you all know stuff by watching TikTok’s
Why are you so desperate to believe and support her? You're just doing the opposite of us. She could be a liar, sure! But we have evidence Jo is a steaming bleeping liar, I.e. every time she opens her mouth. Whether or not Birchfamily is a liar, doesn't mean Jo can doxx people. How do you know enough to tell us what to do? Next.

Reactions: 8
I’m all for tattle and love a snapshot eye thread but you guys on here are next level haters. Firstly I wouldn’t go on tattle and use my last name to witch about my bf ex gf. Be abit smarter and didn’t Jo say she has all the court papers? Clearly his dad isn’t a hero, and it’s always the new gf of crappy parents trying to make out it’s not their fault. Fight amongst your selfs. But birch family be abit smarter next time you join a forum to hag someone off you know
Did Jo send you? Be honest now. It doesn't matter if birch put all her details up. Jo has quite literally broken the law. Jo knew her flying monkeys would send her crappy messages and come to tattle to defend the lying mare.

Exactly. He wouldn't of been arrested and she definitely wouldn't of got a prohibited order unless there was clear evidence.

Reactions: 5
I’m all for tattle and love a snapshot eye thread but you guys on here are next level haters. Firstly I wouldn’t go on tattle and use my last name to witch about my bf ex gf. Be abit smarter and didn’t Jo say she has all the court papers? Clearly his dad isn’t a hero, and it’s always the new gf of crappy parents trying to make out it’s not their fault. Fight amongst your selfs. But birch family be abit smarter next time you join a forum to hag someone off you know
Not bitching just putting our truth across if she's allowed all over social then what we are just yo sit here and let it all happen? Maybe I should make a tiktok account and do the same if that's the only way your allowed to have a say.

Reactions: 9
Or perhaps people can safely peruse the internet however they please, especially if they're not the ones giving out people's full names online & borderline encouraging people to send others hateful direct messages.

-kayeefeluu20, next level hater.

• Haha
  • Heart
As I said earlier on today really the only people who know the ins and outs of what went on between jo and the ex is jo and the ex. Many of us agree that jo then shouldn’t have sat on live naming this lady and her ex who have them been found and had messages sent to them. That’s next level don’t you think!

Reactions: 6
The paperwork is irrelevant. As previous posters have said, jo gave birchfamilies full name, including middle names. There’s literally thousands of people with the surname birch on Facebook, jo said herself she’s blocked them on socials so there’s no way without having her full name that anyone could figure it out …she’s a dick and all her little followers are just as bad for thinking what she’s done is ok. We’re discussing our opinions of her on a gossip site - if it’s not for you then piss off back to tiktok and sook up her arse. I’ll even give you a straw.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This goes for any other tiktoker parading their kids all over social media/tiktok. I think it’s just extremely irresponsible as a parent to not only put your kids to all to see, but she puts where she lives/shows school/nursery pick up. It’s awful to even think but there’s some sick people in the world and she’s being so stupid putting it all out for the world to see, talking about the kids schedules etc. Maybe this whole situation will make her think about how irresponsible she is being oversharing so much.
This 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼. My friend was in an abusive relationship and the father of her son was no longer allowed contact, she is very very cautious about social media. She does have Facebook but uses a nickname and has all privacy settings on but she won’t have tiktok at all.
So many people seem clueless when it comes to protecting their kids. I saw a video of a little girl having her ears pierced, mum made a big deal of covering her school jumper logo-due toxic family members and her child’s ‘safety’-but went on to film in the shop that was piercing them and the restaurant they went to after ! She also filmed them going to nanny’s house and back home…it doesn’t take a genius to work out location from that one video alone !!!

No, but neither have you. So it could well exist for all you know. So consider that it actually does exist before jumping and believing everything a account on tattle says 😊
I doubt it very much. Until I see proof I'm on birch's side. Jo Is a complusive liar.

I doubt it very much. Until I see proof I'm on birch's side. Jo Is a complusive liar.
Unfortunately neither of us are allowed to share the paper work due to reason as it did go to court not going to say it didn't. I'm not going to say much on the matter only when it was going through court I met Jo for the first time just me and her sat at a park bench I asked her did he ever hit you or hurt you in anyway way she told me no. That's all I'm going to say on the that matter. This was 8 years ago. I've came on here to have our say and that's what I've done. If we could contact her I would of gone straight to her but seeing as we are both blocked I've been shown this tattle life seen that she can see all messages so I've spoken out here.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately neither of us are allowed to share the paper work due to reason as it did go to court not going to say it didn't. I'm not going to say much on the matter only when it was going through court I met Jo for the first time just me and her sat at a park bench I asked her did he ever hit you or hurt you in anyway way she told me no. That's all I'm going to say on the that matter. This was 8 years ago. I've came on here to have our say and that's what I've done. If we could contact her I would of gone straight to her but seeing as we are both blocked I've been shown this tattle life seen that she can see all messages so I've spoken out here.
She says her mum has always been the line of communication, why don't use go to her then?

Reactions: 1
I did just delete a comment as I would rather we didn't bring her other family members in to this. Only in respect to her parents

I did just delete a comment as I would rather we didn't bring her other family members in to this. Only in respect to her parents
I was only saying, cause can't say use can't communicate to her cause use are blocked when use can go through other means of contact

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.