Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo must’ve known that somehow what she writes online would be seen by Logan’s dad, along the grapevine or whatever, she’s not a child she’s a grown woman who knows how the internet is. She should’ve kept Logan’s private business about his dad off her tik tok. Yes he was her ex, but this is her sons private life.
100% agree with this. It doesn't matter how much she thinks of her followers as mates, there's still 190k of them and throwing shade at your history is never going to end well. She needs to keep her kids out of her tiktok altogether. She's not very good at MumTok, she tries to be but she just comes across as impatient and mean.

Reactions: 6
I have already said previously that most of us on here comment on the behaviour we see on her TikToks, that she deliberately puts into the public eye. I don’t know the other 90% of the time so cannot comment on that. However, what really does wind me up, is that the word ‘troll’ is thrown around far too easily these days. Most of us are not trolls, but people who have a difference of opinion, an opinion that those in the public eye don’t like as it makes them look bad. I personally believe that people like Jo (and many others on the app) panic as they realise that their behaviour has been called into question. They either know it’s wrong, or feel it makes them look bad and therefore we get called trolls to make them feel better about everything.
I really couldn’t care less that she palms her kids off all the time. That’s her choice. What does bother me, is she is rarely shown with the kids but tries to give the narrative that she never gets a break etc. She can’t have it both ways! She isn’t the only one who does these things, and by no stretch is she anywhere near the worst.

She knew exactly what she was doing last night on the live and she was even laughing about it. I also think those videos this morning ‘explaining herself’ was because she had been called out for naming and shaming.

sorry everyone for the long post 😂

Reactions: 13
Jo opened up her life on a very public platform, she should expect people to have opinions. She has quite a significant following on tiktok and her reach is wide enough that word has obviously got back to her exes family that she had been speaking about them online. Why should they not want to get their version heard? Their story will be bias in their favour, just as Jo's is biased in her favour. Maybe her ex is a tit dad, we didnt need to know that, but she CHOSE to tell us that, so now we know what her opinion is, we can form our own. Birch chose to tell us he's not a tit dad, so we can form our own opinions on that too.

We know she reads here, she did a video the other week and I actually commented at the time that I liked the fact she had a sense of humour about someone emptying her wishlist 😁

However, Jo also chose to reveal this lady's name to her followers, a lady who anonymously (as far as her real name was concerned) posted on an Internet forum and now said woman is getting hate from strangers who don't have a clue who she is or what she is like. Sure, Jo gets hate (I've yet to see a creator on tiktok that doesn't get some kind of hate) but, again, she chose to live her life in public, to show her face, to tell tiktok her name and personal life. Birch didn't. I didnt watch all the live, I don't know her name but if I did I sure as tit wouldn't be searching Facebook to find her so I could tell her what I thought of her cos she told a different version of a story some bleep from tiktok told me 😳 But Jo knew that's exactly what her followers would do, she will have seen it enough times before with other creators setting their followers on people who don't agree with them.

Oops, sorry, that was a bit of an essay....

Reactions: 18
Thank you no there wasn't has passed on that she has said it so thank you
It's ok, she definitely took it too far on her tiktoks, like just make an apology for saying your name, not go into details like she did. She said she wasn't allowed to mention the court stuff but basically did, because she said all about how he was told he could see his son for 6hrs in a church.
Now working with children I know that its a breech of court contracts to say that publicly unless you have permission.

Reactions: 2
It's ok, she definitely took it too far on her tiktoks, like just make an apology for saying your name, not go into details like she did. She said she wasn't allowed to mention the court stuff but basically did, because she said all about how he was told he could see his son for 6hrs in a church.
Now working with children I know that its a breech of court contracts to say that publicly unless you have permission.
I will never get An apology lol she don't care about the tit she has caused she will forget about it tomorrow. If she never mentioned the court papers first on her live aswell as my name then it wouldn't of gone the way it had but it doesn't stop people from putting it all together and either finding out where we live or finding out who the dad is they already found me on Facebook. But thank you again xx

Last edited:
Came across her a few times! She comes across as well I dunno the right words for her yet 🤔🤔 just something not right!

Hi,
Only just caught up and have a few questions/points to make, earlier you stated CMS takes money and then forwards it to her? So he must of refused or stopped paying to be put onto that as they offer direct pay to save you money, if they have to collect payment they charge a fee.

Also, if your partner knows where her parents live there is 0 excuse to not drop birthday/Christmas cards and gifts off and send the odd letter 🤷🏼‍♀️ believe me I have been in this situation and my sons dad had exactly the same opportunities and didn’t take them. Not taking Jo’s side, I’m taking the child’s side, he could 100% make more effort

I will never get An apology lol she don't care about the tit she has caused she will forget about it tomorrow. If she never mentioned the court papers first on her live aswell as my name then it wouldn't of gone the way it had but it doesn't stop people from putting it all together and either finding out where we live or finding out who the dad is they already found me on Facebook. But thank you again xx

Reactions: 8
Hi,
Only just caught up and have a few questions/points to make, earlier you stated CMS takes money and then forwards it to her? So he must of refused or stopped paying to be put onto that as they offer direct pay to save you money, if they have to collect payment they charge a fee.

Also, if your partner knows where her parents live there is 0 excuse to not drop birthday/Christmas cards and gifts off and send the odd letter 🤷🏼‍♀️ believe me I have been in this situation and my sons dad had exactly the same opportunities and didn’t take them. Not taking Jo’s side, I’m taking the child’s side, he could 100% make more effort
We do send cards there we are not allowed near the house and that's fine so our only option is to post. We actually asked if we could pay through them as they wasn't allowed to hand over her bank details and we was blocked so we couldn't ask her for them so we went through child maintenance

Reactions: 3
Hi,

I'm fairly sure the dad has tried and Jo threw it in the bin. I think it was a card? It's on this thread somewhere. Also it's easy to say he could rock up at the nans etc. But you know she would use it against him as if he's intimidating her.

Reactions: 5
I'm fairly sure the dad has tried and Jo threw it in the bin. I think it was a card? It's on this thread somewhere. Also it's easy to say he could rock up at the nans etc. But you know she would use it against him as if he's intimidating her.
Exactly what you have just said. Yes it was a card and yes she would of used it against him x

Reactions: 1
Just saw her video on Logan's dad which i think is so damaging for Logan to have all his business online when he grows up, but also she says she tried to enroll him in parenting classes, that's actually usually just what happens when you go to court and parents don't agree they get you to a one-time parenting class, so idk why she's trying to take credit for that.

However, I agree that she shouldn't force the relationship when the dad isn't regular as children need stability, and the ex's girlfriend in my opinion doesn't get a say! Sorry i know you're on here, but it's always the case with baby dads the gf gets involved and it gets messy, it's between jo and the dad and if the dad wants to defend himself he can, also don't agree with the saying jo can't show court papers, the court case has nothing to do with the ex's gf, again it's between the dad and jo it's only logan's dad that can have an opinion on what is and isn't shared.

If its the case like is being put forward here that he's trying to see logan and pay etc then go to court again (the dad and jo still nothing to do with the gf sorry) and they can set up contact gradually increasing for the benefit of logan feeling comfortable building a connection with the other parent he doesn't currently see. Feel like people won't agree butjust because we don't like things about her doesn't mean I'll blindly agree with a baby daddies gf that just love to get themselves involved in children's lives online

Reactions: 6
My court papers state they must not be shared/shown to anyone x

Just saw her video on Logan's dad which i think is so damaging for Logan to have all his business online when he grows up, but also she says she tried to enroll him in parenting classes, that's actually usually just what happens when you go to court and parents don't agree they get you to a one-time parenting class, so idk why she's trying to take credit for that.

However, I agree that she shouldn't force the relationship when the dad isn't regular as children need stability, and the ex's girlfriend in my opinion doesn't get a say! Sorry i know you're on here, but it's always the case with baby dads the gf gets involved and it gets messy, it's between jo and the dad and if the dad wants to defend himself he can, also don't agree with the saying jo can't show court papers, the court case has nothing to do with the ex's gf, again it's between the dad and jo it's only logan's dad that can have an opinion on what is and isn't shared.

If its the case like is being put forward here that he's trying to see logan and pay etc then go to court again (the dad and jo still nothing to do with the gf sorry) and they can set up contact gradually increasing for the benefit of logan feeling comfortable building a connection with the other parent he doesn't currently see. Feel like people won't agree butjust because we don't like things about her doesn't mean I'll blindly agree with a baby daddies gf that just love to get themselves involved in children's lives online

Reactions: 1
Crikey, why does she feel the need to put all the family personal problems on a public platform i actually find it really pathetic, not all followers are friends, why can’t she just talk to friends in real life about things. Why justify it all to strangers? Really bizarre and immature

And yes it’s wrong for parents to not pay maintenance and try to get out of it but what is also wrong Jo is the fact you now don’t work because of your mental health instead claim money to sit at home and flaunt your life on social media. If your mental health is that bad get of tik tok get some therapy get yourself into a better place do something to help yourself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Crikey, why does she feel the need to put all the family personal problems on a public platform i actually find it really pathetic, not all followers are friends, why can’t she just talk to friends in real life about things. Why justify it all to strangers? Really bizarre and immature
Not that what I'm saying is a excuse to share with the whole world but does she even have any friends? Ones that she can talk to on things like this and not hangers on if I'm mistaken I apologize 😂

Reactions: 4

I always see “go to court” you said go to court “again” just pointing out that I think it’s disgusting that men have to go to court to see their own children. Not commenting on the current situation but the whole system really isn’t fair for dads out there. Courts are so expensive, there is no legal aid for dads wanting to see their children anymore! (Unless it’s a very complex case and SS are involved.)

Reactions: 3
I always see “go to court” you said go to court “again” just pointing out that I think it’s disgusting that men have to go to court to see their own children. Not commenting on the current situation but the whole system really isn’t fair for dads out there. Courts are so expensive, there is no legal aid for dads wanting to see their children anymore! (Unless it’s a very complex case and SS are involved.)
It's especially unfair to the dad's that actually want to see and build a relationship with the kids system needs to change x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.