Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in comments said they’d looked on Facebook at birchfamilys profile. One of jo’s dumb fans will probably message one of them, can see it coming.
That’s exactly what I was expecting to happen, some silly little girl who worships her trying to stick up for her by messaging birchfamily. She keeps saying your name is on here, there’s thousands of people with the surname birch, she literally gave your entire name including middle name. Silly silly girl.

Reactions: 4
Someone’s said it in comments to her and she said that she’s used her own name as a username and openly said who she is. She hasn’t said who she is on here her actual name because I don’t know it?
Her wish list is under her full name🙄🤣 nothing for kids on there though🙃🙃

Reactions: 2
I will say just because he hasn’t been violent to you doesn’t mean he wasn’t to her, my ex punched me but never touched his next girlfriend (as far as I know)
I get that I really do but after it happened she basically told everyone it didn't then they got back together. He really isn't the violent type. OK they used to argue but he would walk out or she would throw him out. She's once told me when I first met her this was when they started going through court I wanted to hear both sides before hand and she told me it didn't happen.

She’s put a new video up about the paperwork comment

Morning Jo!

Is what she said true though?, that she was out with her son and the dad was happily playing with another child and didn't bother to go and speak to her son or interact with him??
No this is not true and my family can back me up. His son was playing with my nephews at the time and soon as he noticed he got straight up and was playing in the sand with them all then asked his son do you know who I am son said no then dad explained who he was then they all carried on playing

Not only that if people now go harass her ex it can be seen as inciting hate and will impact any case going on or even case they have had before shes silly for mentioning it really

Yes she may not have said go harass this person but she knows if she has a big following put someones name out there is a no go
I had had messages not nice ones on an old Facebook account one they are clearly keeping an eye on basically saying I shouldn't have my kids should be allowed near them after the lies I have put on here! They ain't lies it's our truth what we went through with you. I never once called her a bad mum blu bluh but your ok to sit there and be fine with it happening to me. I've got the video proof of her saying my full name and now these messages and with all the ones from family Friends that was on her live last night, I will keep the lot but IF ANYONE SAYS ONE MORE THING OR NASTY THIMG ABOUT MY BOY OR MY UNBORN BABY I will take it to the police. As for me being a bleep babe you have no idea 🙂

People in comments said they’d looked on Facebook at birchfamilys profile. One of jo’s dumb fans will probably message one of them, can see it coming.
Already happened

She will be back on today with a video saying she didn’t get up till midday and puts on her usual sad face and say she’s feeling mentally drained. Her usual drill. Or maybe not if she reads here before then and may do the opposite and be super duper happy 😂 most of us came here when she put up a wishlist for Logan’s birthday saying she couldn’t afford to really buy him anything then put on tik toks of her having meals out, tattoos, buying tit scrunchies, nails and other crap. And her next lot was of her quitting her job saying she was too depressed to get up before midday and her boyfriend didn’t live there and other crap and it was all a load of tit because she contradicts herself massively. She deleted the birthday wishlist video and stuff after she found out about here.

If I'd known bout the wishlist for the boys birthday then the dad could of sent something at least would of been a chance of him actually seeing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
As it happens my mums surname is Birch 🤣🤣

I also haven't seen anywhere on here where you have given out your full name. Only your surname she knows she's in the wrong but won't admit it

• Haha
That’s exactly what I was expecting to happen, some silly little girl who worships her trying to stick up for her by messaging birchfamily. She keeps saying your name is on here, there’s thousands of people with the surname birch, she literally gave your entire name including middle name. Silly silly girl.
She never used to know my full name though so she clearly been stalking an old Facebook account. She also mentioned she thought me and the dad split only way she would of gotten that is again through that account

As it happens my mums surname is Birch 🤣🤣

I also haven't seen anywhere on here where you have given out your full name. Only your surname she knows she's in the wrong but won't admit it
We must family! 😂😂 I used the Birchfamily so she would see it was us next time I will use I'm the witch thats still with your ex!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont know how if you screen shot this page it shows your user name? Like it's not like Instagram where your little profile pic is in the corner

She never used to know my full name though so she clearly been stalking an old Facebook account. She also mentioned she thought me and the dad split only way she would of gotten that is again through that account
That’s when she called you chavvy when she said you had split with him and said just me and my boy now or something along those lines 🙄

]

That’s when she called you chavvy when she said you had split with him and said just me and my boy now or something along those lines 🙄

]
Am far from chavvy Haha. Something about an Instagram wasn't it so I was told i only have one account and most definitely dont have nothing like that or even on my old Facebook account but nice to know she's stalking that account lol

We must family! 😂😂 I used the Birchfamily so she would see it was us next time I will use I'm the witch thats still with your ex!
I'm livid on your behalf. Honestly acting all innocent. I wish I could say something to her but it's just go over her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Own up. Who’s the ex friend/godmother on here then 😂
I just had a look and if she is on about here it doesn’t say usernames in the corner?

Am far from chavvy Haha. Something about an Instagram wasn't it so I was told i only have one account and most definitely dont have nothing like that or even on my old Facebook account but nice to know she's stalking that account lol
Yeah she said it was on Instagram, she must be stalking you all over!

Finally caught up! Wow!

Birchfamily said if you show any names on the paperwork she will seek legal advice or something similar to that. Making a video over it was pointless because that's not what was said! Stop trying to bend the truth to fit your agenda!

Thing is, this is what happens when you put your life all over social media. The past will pop up and call you out! Not so great now is it? If you don't like your tit being aired step down from TT! It's not difficult you will survive!

Reactions: 6
No point in deleting it I've already had some tit from it 😂
See Jo, you doxing details has now turned into harassment being aimed at Birchfamily! Be real careful with stuff like that because harassment as a result of doxing can land you in a huge mess!!

P.s Birchfamily I did screen record the video she deleted if you need it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.