Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Jo, you doxing details has now turned into harassment being aimed at Birchfamily! Be real careful with stuff like that because harassment as a result of doxing can land you in a huge mess!!

P.s Birchfamily I did screen record the video she deleted if you need it!
Oh thank you! Yes please would like to keep everything together. Just a shame all I did was say our truth of I wasn't shown her tiktoks then shown this page u wouldn't of been here

Reactions: 2
Deleted as I thought because people said she shouldn’t have told everyone your first and last name, she reckons you wrote it here yourself which was complete bull 😂 screen recorded it too!

Reactions: 4
If she denies saying your name, last night someone said this to her
Thank you. She definitely said my full name I never once gave her I've called her Jo seeing as it's her name on tiktok. Never once sat here and to all you lot go give her tit for me but she's OK to let it happen to me. Just like the first time I got with the dad I had to change my number due to her getting hold of it calling me on unknown telling me the dad was with her when he was sitting right next to me lol she tried everything to split us up clearly didn't work

Reactions: 6
Thank you. She definitely said my full name I never once gave her I've called her Jo seeing as it's her name on tiktok. Never once sat here and to all you lot go give her tit for me but she's OK to let it happen to me. Just like the first time I got with the dad I had to change my number due to her getting hold of it calling me on unknown telling me the dad was with her when he was sitting right next to me lol she tried everything to split us up clearly didn't work
Report her to the police shes doxxed you now your being harassed the police WILL do somthing dont let her get away with it

Reactions: 5
She’s daft. I don’t think she realised her tiktok can be banned completely for “violations”

Good what shes done is digusting not being funny she could have anyone following her or could start stalking and harassing you its dangerous and im actually so angry for you shes put your real name out there
If was just me and my partner then I would of left her to crack on but it's not just us now I have a toddler and one on the way well apparently the one on the way is a lie 😒 just never thought she was stupid enough to put my full name out there. I'm glad she didn't do my partners but doesn't take long now for them to find out what it Is does it

• Wow
If was just me and my partner then I would of left her to crack on but it's not just us now I have a toddler and one on the way well apparently the one on the way is a lie 😒 just never thought she was stupid enough to put my full name out there. I'm glad she didn't do my partners but doesn't take long now for them to find out what it Is does it
Oh wow never knew u were pregnant as well thats digusting what if someone followed her who was a bit mad and came and attacked you never know tiktok is such a toxic app the lengths people go to is crazy i really would be careful gather evidance and report her say u feel ur safetys in danger as u just never know im so sorry shes done that just for u speaking up

Reactions: 2
She’s a dumb idiot, she will say she said it because you wrote on here, you never once mentioned any names, I don’t even know your name or your partners, so you haven’t wrote it here. I wish I screenshot where people said they’d found your Facebook and stuff too.

She said on her Instagram she took the video down because people thought it was about Ryan 🙄😂😂 jo your nose gets bigger everyday mate 😂

• Haha
Oh wow never knew u were pregnant as well thats digusting what if someone followed her who was a bit mad and came and attacked you never know tiktok is such a toxic app the lengths people go to is crazy i really would be careful gather evidance and report her say u feel ur safetys in danger as u just never know im so sorry shes done that just for u speaking up
Yeah am pregnant last few weeks left now so been trying to stay calm. I know i see what you mean should never put anyone's life in danger over social media I would never do that to her no matter how much hate I have towards her as I know there are kids involved but hey guess I have my head straighter than hers. We will be taking it further and that's a fact

She’s a dumb idiot, she will say she said it because you wrote on here, you never once mentioned any names, I don’t even know your name or your partners, so you haven’t wrote it here. I wish I screenshot where people said they’d found your Facebook and stuff too.

She said on her Instagram she took the video down because people thought it was about Ryan 🙄😂😂 jo your nose gets bigger everyday mate 😂
Yes because it's going to be about HIM yet all the people on her tiktok was on her live they know who it's about 😂.

Your right I never said names I have called her Jo but let's face it her name is all over tiktok lol haven't said her full name or any other names for that matter. It's OK I got some proof that can help with this anyway with a video of her saying my full name and then I get all the messages last night clearly all link in together

• Heart
Yeah am pregnant last few weeks left now so been trying to stay calm. I know i see what you mean should never put anyone's life in danger over social media I would never do that to her no matter how much hate I have towards her as I know there are kids involved but hey guess I have my head straighter than hers. We will be taking it further and that's a fact

Yes because it's going to be about HIM yet all the people on her tiktok was on her live they know who it's about 😂.

Your right I never said names I have called her Jo but let's face it her name is all over tiktok lol haven't said her full name or any other names for that matter. It's OK I got some proof that can help with this anyway with a video of her saying my full name and then I get all the messages last night clearly all link in together
Hope you’re ok. I watched most of the live. Mainly because it was like a car crash, I couldn’t not look. She mentioned your name several times. She also mentioned your partner’s name once but she was talking about her and Ryan having to pick the son up because *partners name* made him walk from station or something, so may or may not have been deliberate.
She was really wound up and going over and over the same things. I asked her why she cared so much. My comment was immediately deleted but she saw it and responded with ‘I don’t normally care but they (tattlers) are talking about MY child’. We haven’t actually said anything about her child as such, just that his dad would like to see him and she won’t let him. Nothing against the poor child.

Everything she was saying on that live was just so stupid "the trolls will believe a random person saying these things, don't believe them blah blah blah " mate, you're a random person too, why the f*** should I believe anything to come out of your gob 😂 of course you're not gonna tell us you're the bad guy Jo, no one would buy your scrunches 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Hope you’re ok. I watched most of the live. Mainly because it was like a car crash, I couldn’t not look. She mentioned your name several times. She also mentioned your partner’s name once but she was talking about her and Ryan having to pick the son up because *partners name* made him walk from station or something, so may or may not have been deliberate.
She was really wound up and going over and over the same things. I asked her why she cared so much. My comment was immediately deleted but she saw it and responded with ‘I don’t normally care but they (tattlers) are talking about MY child’. We haven’t actually said anything about her child as such, just that his dad would like to see him and she won’t let him. Nothing against the poor child.
Yeah she swapped and said it was her sons choice half way through to not see him then was on about police and parenting reports and other stuff basically that he wasn’t allowed.

She said we are always talking about her merch on here, we’ve barely mentioned her overpriced crap 😂😂

Yeah im ok thank you just gotta laugh it of really. Oh I didn't know she mentioned his name aswell will use that aswell. We only mentioned that he wanted to see his son and how we had already gone through courts. From what I was told she wasn't very happy that we spoke out haha well don't go round mentioning us then we wouldn't get told lol. SHE came out to get him not both. But yes she did. We also asked her to drop him off to ours one time as I was in slow labour with his other son out first born and to be fair I didn't really want him going all that way when I needed him aswell

Yeah she swapped and said it was her sons choice half way through to not see him then was on about police and parenting reports and other stuff basically that he wasn’t allowed.

She said we are always talking about her merch on here, we’ve barely mentioned her overpriced crap 😂😂
We too have copies of the paper work I've been through them all aswell but not stupid enough to put it all over tiktok or anywhere for that matter!

This goes for any other tiktoker parading their kids all over social media/tiktok. I think it’s just extremely irresponsible as a parent to not only put your kids to all to see, but she puts where she lives/shows school/nursery pick up. It’s awful to even think but there’s some sick people in the world and she’s being so stupid putting it all out for the world to see, talking about the kids schedules etc. Maybe this whole situation will make her think about how irresponsible she is being oversharing so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This goes for any other tiktoker parading their kids all over social media/tiktok. I think it’s just extremely irresponsible as a parent to not only put your kids to all to see, but she puts where she lives/shows school/nursery pick up. It’s awful to even think but there’s some sick people in the world and she’s being so stupid putting it all out for the world to see, talking about the kids schedules etc. Maybe this whole situation will make her think about how irresponsible she is being oversharing so much.
I totally agree here with you but alot of tiktoker do it

Reactions: 3
Jo has even done tik toks of her in playcentres and when she’s sat in shopping centres, which she’s posted quite a few times now. She’s not keeping those kids safe as she’s parading them publicly on tik tok and Instagram! We even saw hunters nursery!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.