Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are saying to contact the police hahahahaha

“ Hello mr policeman, someone on tattle has emptied my Amazon wishlist”
Bloody heard it all now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her video where she's yelling about someone giving her toddler lemonade..maybe if she actually looked after her own child then nobody would be able to give him fizzy drinks? You sit on your arse all day getting the dole for.having kids so maybe you could look after him yourself

Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 Aw don't shoot me down in flames, but I kinda like that she has a sense of humour about it. She is probably seething with rage inside, but her video made me laugh. And she is the first I have seen to admit she reads here and takes on board what folk are saying. Still don't like her though.... 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Saying that she's gonna beg for more stuff because she gets hate for already begging? doesn't sound like much of a solution to criticism though 😂 so if I was a murderer and people gave me hate for being a murderer I might aswell murder more people right? by her logic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but she gets on my tits. “Can you see my wishlist is it fixed?” Well clearly it is ya div or you wouldn’t be able to see it yourself😂

Reactions: 2
She’s begging because she’s a blatant scrounging beg and wants stuff not because she may aswell do it because she gets called one anyway. If it was all a joke now she would put stupid £1 joke tit on there, not beard stuff for scruffy old Ryan. Such a stupid response 😂

Reactions: 4
If its fixed, which I can see it is, can we unfix it again???
If we keep doing it maybe she will give up 🤣🤣 or not.
She reads this to find out wat we r saying about her to flate her ego NOT to take it on board and perhaps actually try to change bits about herself like actually parenting the children.

Reactions: 1
I'm sat here getting more and more annoyed with her smirking horse face. I'm having a crappy time. I've got a 3 month old who is blind due to a condition called coloboma. He's gonna need a tit ton of special stuff as he grows. But I wouldn't dream of starting a go fund me or a wishlist. He'll likely never be able to see. But I will be the one who makes sure he never goes without. Not some random on bleeping tiktok.

Pity party over ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also JO, some more feedback for you babe
Don’t put a beggy video up asking people not to tag you for that event thing and say your not a people person when you were trying to arrange a meet up in lakeside for your lovelies to meet you

Reactions: 7
Wtf??? I've soooo missed this one. Could u imagine if she actually was?!?!?! All her lovelies would be congratulating her.....😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.