Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her youngest son go to nursery until 6pm? Did you see her video the other day? She had picked the elder kid up from school, said they had gone round to her mums and she just sat there doing nothing until 6pm when it was time to pick him up. My kids have all gone to nursery, until 3pm. I get the option to keep them there until 6pm is if you are working, but she doesn’t so why the need for him to be there so late?

Reactions: 8
Why does her youngest son go to nursery until 6pm? Did you see her video the other day? She had picked the elder kid up from school, said they had gone round to her mums and she just sat there doing nothing until 6pm when it was time to pick him up. My kids have all gone to nursery, until 3pm. I get the option to keep them there until 6pm is if you are working, but she doesn’t so why the need for him to be there so late?
She'll get 15 or 30 hours free can't remember which one it is because she's not working it's infuriating

Reactions: 1
She'll get 15 or 30 hours free can't remember which one it is because she's not working it's infuriating
Yeah my little boy was supposed to go till six but I picked him up early but because it was the free hours they added them up and he went an extra morning a week so the books added up for them

Reactions: 1
Ugh that tokfest video “please no one put me forward, please don’t” witch* please !!! We all know you’re desperate to go. Her followers will no doubt tell her that she needs to fight her insecurities and go because she’s such and inspirational muvva 🤢

*in capitals to emphasise the way she has to bleeping shout the word 🥴

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE
I think some get offered afternoons 1-6? I could be wrong but I think the whole idea of free hours for 2 is meant to be for the child’s benefit more than the parents. It’s so bloody infuriating though seeing her do duck all, get benefits for the pleasure and has the choice to spend all of her time with her children yet just palms them off - then had the cheek to moan about what drink they give him and speaking to him like tit in the process. She’s a knob.

Reactions: 5
Ugh that tokfest video “please no one put me forward, please don’t” witch* please !!! We all know you’re desperate to go. Her followers will no doubt tell her that she needs to fight her insecurities and go because she’s such and inspirational muvva 🤢

*in capitals to emphasise the way she has to bleeping shout the word 🥴
Imagine the ego inflation if she did go 😂 she would be even more self important

Reactions: 3
She’s not working and technically Ryan doesn’t live there so she will only get 15 hours plus he’s only 2 so will only qualify for 15 hours free at that age if on certain benefits which she will be! Unless she pays for more hours which I highly doubt as nurseries are expensive!
it’s absurd she has him there til 6 when she’s not doing anything!

Reactions: 4
She’s not working and technically Ryan doesn’t live there so she will only get 15 hours plus he’s only 2 so will only qualify for 15 hours free at that age if on certain benefits which she will be! Unless she pays for more hours which I highly doubt as nurseries are expensive!
I reckon she does him 2 full days that’s why he’s there so late?

Was gonna say 30 hours when your not working is absurd and I know that's quite bad

Reactions: 3
Just discovered Jo, she's got a go fund me for spending money for a holiday!? surely you factor in the costs when booking a holiday plus she's making money from the creator fund and ads so why can't she afford this herself? I've seen some odd go fund me's but spending money for a holiday...
and a wish list of thing it appears she could easily afford herself and looking at it most things have been bought. Really confused

Oh i just caught up you guys emptied her wish list not people buying her things, kind of funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think the go fund me was originally to pay for her and the family to go to Greece as she couldn't afford it. Then when she was getting all the hate she changed it to be for the kids spending money

Reactions: 2
You know what bothers me, the kids grow up so fast and she said that the kids see her sad most of the time. Weekends she's either indoors with them or they're at someone's house. Even through depression, you try your best to give the kids your time and fun memories. She said she's not a fun mum, you don't have to be. But those kids will just have memories of being indoors with their mum most weekends and she's either in bed till mid day or in a awful mood. It's really sad, those kids will be teenagers before you know it, and they won't want to spend any time with her.

I’m not even slating her looks but the face at the end always honestly makes me wheeze with laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she just woke up. Who got the kids and up and ready and the eldest to school if ryan doesn't live there and works a while away from her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.