Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently Ryan gave Hunter the fizz so she made a dramatic scene and left her son crying for no reason. Because as far as I'm aware Ryan is Hunters dad so he has as much say in what Hunter can have?

Promoting an MLM on Instagram
Nooooooo way. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Are you surprised? I'm definitely not 😂

Reactions: 4
So apparently Ryan gave Hunter the fizz so she made a dramatic scene and left her son crying for no reason. Because as far as I'm aware Ryan is Hunters dad so he has as much say in what Hunter can have?

why did she say in the video “this is why you follow the parents instructions “ surely ryan’s his parent too !!

Reactions: 5

I think Ryan was taking the blame at the time someone wrote the comment asking who gave it to him. Further on in the live she said grandparents gave him it.

Wtf??? I've soooo missed this one. Could u imagine if she actually was?!?!?! All her lovelies would be congratulating her.....😡😡😡
Crazy isn't it! And it came from one of her mods. Surely they should definitely know she's just had a termination.

Reactions: 2
I think Ryan was taking the blame at the time someone wrote the comment asking who gave it to him. Further on in the live she said grandparents gave him it.

Crazy isn't it! And it came from one of her mods. Surely they should definitely know she's just had a termination.
oh yeah i just saw her say it was her mum

On her live she blames HER parents for the fizz!
Surely she should have raised this with them rather than being a complete and utter biatch on tik tok!
So many ppl are agreeing with her, I thought she had a good relationship with them?!?! I wonder if they have seen this video??

She really winds me the "duck" up!!! 😡

Reactions: 8
On her live she blames HER parents for the fizz!
Surely she should have raised this with them rather than being a complete and utter biatch on tik tok!
So many ppl are agreeing with her, I thought she had a good relationship with them?!?! I wonder if they have seen this video??

She really winds me the "duck" up!!! 😡
The saying Dont bite the hand that feeds you comes into play here 🤣

Reactions: 1
And the comment about her breaking friendships with her sons godmother, what was that about?!?!? If she was as good a friend to appoint her as godmother then surely she should have made the effort to perhaps sort things out or at least try to. Maybe the fame of tik tok went to her head and all her 15k followers could be her sons godparents

Reactions: 3
So it was her mum who gave it him, the mum who has her kids most of the time whilst suffering from bad health, and beggy horrible jo did a Tik tok about it and let her poor mother be slated. Absolute cow!

It happens unfortunately, people get a few followers on any platform and it gives them a new sense of self importance. They get wrapped up in their "famous lives" and get some weird ego boost and treat the people they knew before like tit.

So it was her mum who gave it him, the mum who has her kids most of the time whilst suffering from bad health, and beggy horrible jo did a Tik tok about it and let her poor mother be slated. Absolute cow!
I highly agree with this if you cant make original content then that doesn't mean you have to slag people off just to get a few likes. Especially without them knowing or seeing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She could never look after the first child always mummy and daddy had him. Then sits there and calls the first born dad a waste least he tried before she stopped all contact!! Nothing but lies.

Reactions: 1
It happens unfortunately, people get a few followers on any platform and it gives them a new sense of self importance. They get wrapped up in their "famous lives" and get some weird ego boost and treat the people they knew before like tit.

I highly agree with this if you cant make original content then that doesn't mean you have to hag people off just to get a few likes. Especially without them knowing or seeing it.
Especially her mum who seems to do a hell of a lot for her, she should be absolutely embarrassed and ashamed really that she made that video. Yeah she was probably mad he’d had a bit of fizzy drink, totally get that. But she should’ve spoke to her mum, not go straight on tik tok to let her be blasted by people in the comments!

Reactions: 6
I can't watch her lives I feel she comes across very fake and put on. I really liked her at first too

I haven't watched her lives in weeks. She's so boring. She just says hello Becki how are you, hello rach how are you. And that's basically her live 😅

tit mum's club is great, shel actually talk about her life and has something to say

Her latest video about tokfest 'please don't ask me to go' about being a guest creator etc screams pick me pick me, she's not a people person but managed fine doing that fashion show months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest video about tokfest 'please don't ask me to go' about being a guest creator etc screams pick me pick me, she's not a people person but managed fine doing that fashion show months ago
She claims to have anxiety going out and doing things alone like shopping ect so how could she go to something like that! It pisses me off I am aggrophobic, I have severe anxiety I don't go out. I get anxiety even when family are coming round which is rare! So many tik tokers claim mental health this and that but by showing us their whole life we see different just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.