Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand people struggle differently with mental health and I’m struggling this week……I had a meltdown and shut myself in the bathroom ugly crying…..not once did I think I’ll get my phone out and put it on social media!
She doesn’t seem to have her kids Lot and she doesn’t work yet seems to moan about her lifestyle.
She woke up hungover her later that day was going out and made out it was the first time in ages she’s gone and went on about society mum guilt!
today she admits it’s been a while since brushing her teeth then goes on to say she’s sorting out her merch…..I wouldn’t buy anything off a small business when I know and see how bad hygiene is in that flat and who knows how smelly the items will be once received.
I am in no way making judgment on anyway else x
She's not making it herself. She's out sourcing. She can't be arsed to brush her teeth, she's not gonnaake hundreds (lol) of scrunchies.

On the mental health/teeth brushing thing. They are the thing I'm most ashamed about. My teeth/gums are ruined from years of neglect. Noe that I'm on the right meds and a good place mentally, I'm so ashamed. I can't even look in the mirror. They talked about teeth brushing on loose women this afternoon and I have to admit sometimes I only brush once a day. But I tell myself it's better than no times a day. my dentist is fab and is working with me, but even he likened me not looking after myself to self harm. Which I can kinda see. I dunno. Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep, I mentioned that her videos wasn’t helping people and she did the teeth one 😂
That's what I thought! I had seen it mentioned. I saw someone else mentioned that she doesn't make healthy meals so today she did a "healthy one". People on here saying she doesn't look depressed and shared their stories of what they are like when they are depressed. And she started to take pictures of herself crying.

Although on the "looking depressed" part I do think some of those comments are uncalled for. Each to their own. But I've been off work sick for months before. And I knew how to put on a happy face. It meant nothing though. Behind closed doors I still wanted to kill myself.

But it's pretty obvious isn't it? If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have even known about this site 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That's what I thought! I had seen it mentioned. I saw someone else mentioned that she doesn't make healthy meals so today she did a "healthy one". People on here saying she doesn't look depressed and shared their stories of what they are like when they are depressed. And she started to take pictures of herself crying.

Although on the "looking depressed" part I do think some of those comments are uncalled for. Each to their own. But I've been off work sick for months before. And I knew how to put on a happy face. It meant nothing though. Behind closed doors I still wanted to kill myself.

But it's pretty obvious isn't it? If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have even known about this site 🙈
I think the difference is we put on a fakr smile and keep quiet about our struggles. She talks about it non stop, almost rubbing it in our faces "look what goods the mental health card can get you". I don't doubt she has down days. But she's just a liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If she is reading this thread; Jo we would all absolutely HATE it if you deleted your tiktok account and stopped begging on the internet 😪 it would truly devastate this community and we definitely would not throw a VE-day esque party 😶

Reactions: 5
I think the difference is we put on a fakr smile and keep quiet about our struggles. She talks about it non stop, almost rubbing it in our faces "look what goods the mental health card can get you". I don't doubt she has down days. But she's just a liar.
This is a fair point. I am more vocal about it when I'm feeling better in myself and feel able to talk. So I suppose others are too.

But I just think it's funny how she seems to read on here for content at the moment. There's ways you can raise awareness. And ways you can use a platform like Tiktok for it. But this ain't it.

Reactions: 2
£15 for one her mirrors……they look like cheap tit and to be fair something you could pick up in Poundland 🤦🏻‍♀️

£15 is excessive for 1 mirror! I know about supporting small businesses but that's just ripping people off!
I've had a look at the makers website and it's very limited at the moment BUT she charges £15 for a light up stand with a statement on (looks vinyl) so if I was buying "merch" I'd expect to only pay between £6-£8 perhaps for 1 mirror!

More fool the idiots that part ways with their money for these items!!

Reactions: 3
I suppose it's so everyone involved makes some kind of profit. But it's jokes. If you're getting more than one other business partner involved, you need to come up with better items to sell to counter act the cost of the item so you all make profit.

She'll probably come out with a scrunchie costing £10 for 2 🤣🤣

Beggy witch thanking people for sending her stuff from her wishlist. No shame whatsoever is there. Take take take. Pisses me off so much. Do u think she ever buys people things on their wishlist?

• Angry
her instagram story saying she’s gonna do a cooking video , she’s never cooked a meal in her life from what i’ve seen , i actually feel sorry for
her kids the half arsed dinners she makes. every video it’s like “it’s not gonna be anything massive or healthy”… it never is. saying it’s the best she’s made them in a long time and it was just random crap on a plate. what is she doing on the days logan’s at school and hunters at nursery ?! why can’t she do the washing then???

Reactions: 2
It really winds me up that someone with so much free time cannot do her washing cook decent meals clean their house. Poor kids would be better off with her parents! I work full time look after my 2 kids and a house whilst being on anti depressants myself. I cant afford to just give up my job and live off the state and do absolutely duck all! Worst thing she did was quit her job. Sitting at home full of self pity will make it 100 times worse

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have never had stronger embarrassment chills than watching the video talking about how she uploaded a picture of herself crying to Instagram I have never seen a more blatant beg for attention in my life what a weird sad woman

Reactions: 6
Ugh! Clothes do not break a depressive episode 🙄🤦‍♀️ So disrespectful for people who genuinely suffer shes making it into a laughing stock for the clout makes me sick!

Reactions: 9
Ugh! Clothes do not break a depressive episode 🙄🤦‍♀️ So disrespectful for people who genuinely suffer shes making it into a laughing stock for the clout makes me sick!
Your telling me that clothes don't do that damn I feel silly for getting dressed today mid depressive episode back into pjs I go x

Who’s seen her video of the scrunchies she’s getting made? £5 for a scrunchie?? Is that a joke?? I want to know how she can afford to pay for someone to make them all when she doesn’t work?? GET A JOB JO, A REAL JOB HUN STOP SCROUNGING

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.