Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JO ARE YOU FOR bleeping REAL!!!!!
sorry but if you genuinely suffer poor mental health……not just ‘mental health’ as everyone has that but if you have poor mental health then you are a disgrace!
your TikTok pity party about doing lives!!! duck my life. You’re getting overwhelmed about doing lives what about those who GENUINELY have poor mental health issues who have to psych themselves up to ACTUALLY go to work and manage to do so then here you are trying to force a tear out about lives. Your lives are tit as all you try to is make people believe your tit, your kids are poorly behaved so why not concentrate on setting them boundaries. Shein haul and shein haul paid for by tax payers let’s face it, why not try to build yourself up to return to work.
As for your piss poor sling for a sore muscle, bleeping he’ll, firstly it was wrong so wouldn’t have given the correct support secondly it was all for attention and it seems ok now doesn’t it.
everything you is for attention and jute frankly what a pathetic way to live a life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
JO ARE YOU FOR bleeping REAL!!!!!
sorry but if you genuinely suffer poor mental health……not just ‘mental health’ as everyone has that but if you have poor mental health then you are a disgrace!
your TikTok pity party about doing lives!!! duck my life. You’re getting overwhelmed about doing lives what about those who GENUINELY have poor mental health issues who have to psych themselves up to ACTUALLY go to work and manage to do so then here you are trying to force a tear out about lives. Your lives are tit as all you try to is make people believe your tit, your kids are poorly behaved so why not concentrate on setting them boundaries. Shein haul and shein haul paid for by tax payers let’s face it, why not try to build yourself up to return to work.
As for your piss poor sling for a sore muscle, bleeping he’ll, firstly it was wrong so wouldn’t have given the correct support secondly it was all for attention and it seems ok now doesn’t it.
everything you is for attention and jute frankly what a pathetic way to live a life!!
A-bleeping-men!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Well said! Absolute bleeping joke of a woman, squeezing out tears for not being able to do lives!

Someone on the previous page asked if that’s where the money is and that’s why she’s so upset… you hit the nail on the head!

Jo, we know you read here, you’re actually bleeping vile. You probably ought to enrol in some sort of parenting course and could really do with staying away from TikTok and being a bit nicer to those dear little boys of yours that you clearly take for granted! 🤬

Reactions: 7
She is now spouting about anger issues and the pressure is bubbling up inside her . She has gone out with her little boy in such a hurry she has still got her sliders on….poor beggy witch Jo . Getting out in the fresh air to throw a stick and scream !!!! She claims she can’t do right for doing wrong….well let’s tell you JO, get off social media for the sake of your mental health , spend quality time with your boys, try to cook healthy meals and for fks, stop frigging begging . Do your self a favour and take a long break off social media.

Reactions: 8
Imagine getting so worked up about not having time to go live. It’s bleeping Sunday go play with your kids.

I’m a single mum with no childcare help, I’m worn out constantly because I go to work, whilst juggling school runs, making 3 meals a day, keeping a house clean, finding time to do afood shop, all whilst having crippling anxiety.
I wish my only problem in life was finding time to sit on my arse and talk tit to strangers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was on my FYP earlier on a live, the mout breathing was insane, cutting up water melons and the breathing was so loud you could hear that more than the knife

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aw I know. There’s more going on in this world than your ‘problems’ jo. Oh no, stressed out about going live, get paid by tax payers to sit on her arse all day, rent and council tax paid as well as free childcare. Such a tragedy. Read the bleeping room!

• Heart
I swear this women believes she’s the only mother out there, all she does is complain about her kids and say how hard they are. She honestly just moans about them. Seriously at a time like this she’s breaking down about live videos. I bet a lot of people wish right now all they had to worry about was a app. Does she relise her kids are gonna grow up and see all she’s said about them online or does that not cross her mind! It’s like she needs attention to get through the day. If I felt like that from social media I would be thinking I had a problem and turn off!

Reactions: 6
omg guys she’s done her hair, her make up and been out all before twelve o clock but the biggest question remains, did she brush her teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but did I hear right in her most recent video - making a Joke about someone actually being stabbed?!?!? And Infront of her kids, wow, now that's a new low. I'm actually infuriated that someone would make a comment like that, who the duck does she think she is - jokingly saying "it's ridiculous" that someone "decided" to be stabbed!!! Just because the ignorant greedy duck just wanted her cakes 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell you went out wow news flash most people go out everyday because they have that thing called a job 😂😂😂

Recipe ideas for a loaf of bread stick some cheese on it put it under the grill Jesus Christ who cares 😂😂😂

• Haha
The fact she was getting all that food out and the boy was touching everything and putting it to his mouth 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
This woman is an absolute joke, claims she cant move her arm around, while making a video and moving her arm around, she's waiting for her dad to take her to A&E now, I hope she has to wait 7 hours to be seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This woman is an absolute joke, claims she cant move her arm around, while making a video and moving her arm around, she's waiting for her dad to take her to A&E now, I hope she has to wait 7 hours to be seen!
I must admit, that video made me snort laugh when I saw it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
i just saw that ! Hospitals are really struggling at the moment and unless it’s major you are advised to call 111. Obviously she will now make out its mega serious !

Reactions: 5
Judging by her video when she says I had a panic attack I just lost it, it seems she thinks a panic attack is sobbing uncontrollably 😬

Wish I could afford the chiropractor! My back has been fucked for weeks and I have a newborn so you can imagine how hard it is to do basic tasks
But Beggy Joe hurts her shoulder (even tho she is continously moving said shoulder all the time in videos) and she's straight off to the chiropractor even though she's broke...hmmm

Wish I could afford the chiropractor! My back has been fucked for weeks and I have a newborn so you can imagine how hard it is to do basic tasks
But Beggy Joe hurts her shoulder (even tho she is continously moving said shoulder all the time in videos) and she's straight off to the chiropractor even though she's broke...hmmm
When you are claiming single mom, having all your rent paid and have a full time working partner live with you, it’s affordable 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.