Jo unfiltered life #2 Beggy Beggy Beggy, Can't you see, fake and trash is all you'll ever be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh ooh ooh. Ive been in my local shop tonight and got a reduced pack of mince. Ooh shall I tell you all what ive done?
As per my above post, I’ve made a very tasty spag bol, I’ve frozen most of it for future meals at work. Anyone wanna know my recipe? No? Ok then!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get this women? She was live on tiktok the other night and said that her go fund me only got to £50 so she saw no point in withdrawing it! The go fund me thing shouldn’t of been a thing in the first place and then for her to say what she got wasn’t good enough for her to withdraw! When people ask questions on her live she’s rude and acts like she’s better then everyone else. She makes me angry

I don’t get this women? She was live on tiktok the other night and said that her go fund me only got to £50 so she saw no point in withdrawing it! The go fund me thing shouldn’t of been a thing in the first place and then for her to say what she got wasn’t good enough for her to withdraw! When people ask questions on her live she’s rude and acts like she’s better then everyone else. She makes me angry
I am not a person to be hateful but that really made me angry. Like you have just made all them people who donated feel like it was nothing

Reactions: 5

I am not a person to be hateful but that really made me angry. Like you have just made all them people who donated feel like it was nothing
I saw that she said anyone that donated to the Gofund was refunded? do we think that actually happened? say she didn't feel right withdrawing the gofundme money but had crisps and socks and books you can get in poundland on her amazon wish list doesn't make any sense

Reactions: 2
She defo knew they were fake but only realised when someone told her 🙄 yeah right u just bought cheaper option

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time posting on this thread but so glad I found it 🤣 if I have to hear hiya lovelies one more time I'm gonna pillage me ear drums with a cotton bud.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she is on tiktok calling her own child a psychopath
Was just about to come here and say this. This child is out of control because he constantly hears Mummy berate him on a TT video instead of modelling healthy behaviour and instilling any sort of discipline/parenting. duck me man, of course he acts like that!

Reactions: 9
She makes such a point about how important mental health is. And I absolutely agree, it is. But perhaps she should stop and think about the damage to her child’s mental health she’s doing. I don’t get where this new culture of being arseholes and just downright horrible to our children came from. Just stop! No wonder he’s throwing chairs if he’s treated that way.

Reactions: 11
also if he sees that she laughs it off and makes videos about it , then he is of course going to continue as will think it's positive

Reactions: 3
She REALLY wants him diagnosed with asd or adhd That’s why she’s making such a big big thing about this poor little boy ….. after all it means more benefits more attention and probably more gifts and freebies for her sympathy is what she thrives off of this bish is so calculating she has it all mapped out her money making scams can see straight through her

Reactions: 12
She REALLY wants him diagnosed with asd or adhd That’s why she’s making such a big big thing about this poor little boy ….. after all it means more benefits more attention and probably more gifts and freebies for her sympathy is what she thrives off of this bish is so calculating she has it all mapped out her money making scams can see straight through her
Absolutely!! She’s thinking of the benefits she’ll get. He’s a toddler and unless she puts boundaries and rules (to a degree) in place then he’ll carry on biting, hitting etc. it’s her job as a parent to sort those behaviours out. She just sees it as an opportunity to get a TikTok out of it…..she’s a lazy parent end of!

Reactions: 11
I would be mortified if my child behaved like that at nursery. My youngest has severe ADHD and learning disabilities. He has always been taught to be kind and to respect the rules and boundaries and home and at school. Just because he has ADHD that isn't an excuse to be spiteful, violent and nasty. You have to adapt your parenting to suit their needs. It's hard when you have other children too. How can she laugh about it. She can't cope with them at all especially hunter. Women's an idiot and if she doesn't nip this behaviour in the bud it will only get worse. He will get bigger and stronger...

Reactions: 5
Can we also address the makeshift sling for attention! If only she had a quid for every “u ok hun” comment that has generated, she wouldn’t need a go fund me 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would be mortified if my child behaved like that at nursery. My youngest has severe ADHD and learning disabilities. He has always been taught to be kind and to respect the rules and boundaries and home and at school. Just because he has ADHD that isn't an excuse to be spiteful, violent and nasty. You have to adapt your parenting to suit their needs. It's hard when you have other children too. How can she laugh about it. She can't cope with them at all especially hunter. Women's an idiot and if she doesn't nip this behaviour in the bud it will only get worse. He will get bigger and stronger...
After working in a PRU with kids whose parents didn’t nip it in the bud when they were younger, she has a very difficult future ahead of her the amount of police visits the school would have because once they’re 10 or 11 that’s it the do stuff like that they will be addressed by police 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just seen the video about her boy hitting another child with a chair!

Poster above is right he will think this is good behaviour as he's getting attention for it!

My boy is 6 and ASD and he would never hit another child with a chair. Imagine your wee baby coming home from Nursery saying they were hit in the face with a chair 😪

She's disgusting!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The sling for a pulled muscle 😭🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 I'm weak!! And the fact she hasn't actually addressed it, just put it on and making normal videos obviously for attention 🤣

Reactions: 10
The stories she's posting to insta trying to explain the russia-ukraine situation to people is making me crease come on Jo love let's leave it to the experts

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.